>make a bad derivative movie
>people complain
>make a bad original movie
>people complain
woooow bugged review mechanics, nothing I could do

>original movie
>actually a shit version of empire strikes back

Let's put it another way.
>"here's a pizza i made with no toppings (not even tomato sauce or cheese, it's just fucking bread)"
>this pizza is terrible i want some toppings
>"alright, here's another pizza, i topped it with toothpaste, horsecum, and human hair"
>this pizza is fucking worse than the last one
>"jeez there's just no pleasing you pizza fanboys you just hate everything!"

Yeah the whole movie is action and lightsaber battles. It was good and lucas wrapped the prequels up on a high note

>original film
>rehash of the empire strikes back and The return of jedi

it literally didn't have enough of a plot to even be ripping off ESB

The audience is wrong.

Can we stop spreading the meme that Star Wars are kids movies. They're not, they're family movies.

Should've let J.J. Abrams rip off another film for the second movie.

Elsa?

FINDS

>Can we stop spreading the meme that Star Wars are kids movies. They're not, they're manchildren movies.
Same difference desu. Also that's not the definition of family movies either you retard

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

and st/a/y there.

Mmm no it's you retard. Kids movies are for kids period. Family movies everyone can find something hey like about. A 8 year-old would like the creatures and the adventure. His dumb 14 yo sister would like the romance. And their fat dad would like the drama.

>Americans consider blacked.com family movies if everyone enjoys them

Shit Shaggy impression.

It's one of the greatest comedies of all time.

the "TLJ is totally not an ESB clone with some ROTJ elements" shill meme needs to die

I unironically agree with this image.

There was a few thing that came from the PT too. So they're not 'wrong'.
The new movies are WRONG though.

I am an alternate who would fight for your honor,
I'll be the version you're dreaming of.
We'll live forever, knowing together
that we did it all for the nature of love.

>original film

It's a fucking repeat of ESB. I mean it's fucking pathetic really. "It's not Hoth, this is a salt planet!" actually fooled brainlets.

>Le strawman comic face
Didn't Rogue One get a good reception?

>shills are actually trying to push the meme that TLJ is boldly original and visionary film

jesus, how i dont think even the disney board actually thinks people are THIS retarded

It's more than that. Every scene is from TESB, but with muh tweest.
Even the infamous Lukie Milkies is a riff of Yoda and his rootleaf stew.

Revenge of the Sith was better than the prequels and the sequels combined.

>decent cook prepares a decent meal
>some good spices make it better than it should be
>restaurant chain wants to make money from recipe
>mix sub-par ingredients all at once instead of following recipe and cook for too long
>add new flavor of the month even though it's almost already stale
>restaurant is surprised when people don't like their shit

My wife's son does love the BBC channel

No. Stop being sad.

Sheev is not /yourguuy/ shill faggot.
Nobody is /yourguy/, that's why you're a shill.
You have no tribe and whoever wins the culture war will eradicate your kind.

Revenge of the Sith is a prequel.

I meant better than the last two prequels

it's all shit so it doesn't matter
best moment might be when Anakin and Palp randomly start walking in circles

>That moment when you realise that the whole film was just to fuck with audience expectations
>Rey is the straight man, expecting to train in the ways of the Jedi. Luke trollfaces her while drinking green milk.
>Poe expects to fly around in his X-Wing blowing things up, gets that taken from him. Expects to take over command from Leia, gets sidelined. Expects to save the day from Tumblr admiral, turns out he was never necessary.
>Finn expects to support Rey and then Poe in their super-serious plans, ends up being sent on some ridiculous side-quest with a literal who. Yells "stop enjoying this!" as Rose makes kids happy by freeing horse-people
>The rest of the galaxy-Greasy Lando, Maas, the Resistance "allies" who never arrive-just doesn't give a shit, are tired of humouring space wizards
>Old grizzled Imperial commanders are sick of this shit, die pointlessly because Kylo's in charge due to being a space wizard
>Audience expects Snoke to die in third act; gets killed off early, Rey and Kylo team up nearly healing the divide between Light and Dark and ending the need for Star Wars
>Entire series is deconstructed and examined, Yoda literally burns the EU ("Read them, have you? Pageturners they were not".)
>Whole thing is rebuilt in the final battle scene; visually stunning, Empire vs Rebels, Falcon vs TIEs with classic music, climactic space wizard duel of power and rage versus spiritualism and serenity
>On a PLANET OF SALT, guy who points this out is credited as "Lieutenant 'Salty'"
>Finn has a moment of supreme self-sacrifice after spending two movies as the goofy guy who runs away, Poe learns to look after his people and preserve life instead of leading them on risky suicide missions, Rey becomes the Jedi the Resistance needed
>Hamill's trollface hasn't dropped through the whole fucking movie, he's become as much of a dick as Alec Guinness and Yoda before him

Rian Johnson's a fucking master director as far as I'm concerned.

>How do I get the power to make good Star War films?
>Not from Disney.

>food analogies
Apply yourself. Disney have destroyed Star Wars in a way Lucas never did but for fuck sake try harder

>Hey senpai here's your new game
>"This is just the first game but with new models / textures and the names changed around. I wanted a new game"
>okay okay geez here's a new game
>"this game is awful and the plot doesn't advance anywhere besides a couple characters dying"
>Wooowwwwww so entitled omg