GUYS ITS NOT HOTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3M_5oYU-IsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I legitimately can't wait for the not-Endor. These sequel films make legitimately better settings based on the originals

SALT

>'Its salt'

>Did the battle play out in a similar way to hoth?
not that closely.
>Did the rebels wear same clothes as on hot?
no
>was it just white like on hoth?
no

*sips*

SALT

this

Totally not hoth.

>it wasn't 100 percent stolen from Empire so its completely different

NOT HOTH I TELL YOU

JAKKU WAS NOT TATOOINE

why didnt the bad guys warp into the rebel base

>building on a salt flat
How the fuck are the rebels even winning this war?

The fact that this is now a legitimate question about EVERYTHING IN STAR WARS EVER has killed this fucking universe for me.

They don't.

just think you disney shill, out of any battle in the entire star wars universe they could have created they had a white barren planet with big walkers v little speedy ships with trenches and a dude with binoculars while also getting out the old rebel computer screens from empire for fucks sake

but the magical cute crystal foxes!

shut the fuck up

ok, but why didnt they bomb it from space?
why go down onto the planet and stand in front of it?

>It's salt, but let's send in snowtroopers because ESB had snowtroopers and we are creatively bankrupt. There will be a lot of twists nobody wanted though.

P-please stop asking questions

besides a couple guys around the cannon there weren't any troopers at all. WTF First order.

plastic rocks
why not real ones guys
why

>it's a known fact that militaries on Earth don't select their winter clothing based on temperature but based on the crystalline structure they're surrounded by, and that summer military shoes have no profile and are slippery because all you do in them is walk to the beach

>let's send down troops to fight a ground war on a planet where we have no objectives to capture

>Not!Hoth
>Not!Dagobah
>Not!Bespin
People who are claiming this movie isn't just an ESB retread must be totally fucking blind. Is putting Not!Hoth at the end of the movie instead of the beginning and adding in a few scenes from ANH and ROTJ really all it took to fool people?

All the designs are so generic. At least bring back Lucas to oversee the art direction.

*slurps ground*
>mfw the flavor explosion in my mouth is more intense than the ongoing battle

>GUYS ITS NOT HOTH

What was the thought process? It's still a pitched battle with rebels defending, empire attacking.

Empire still has walkers, rebels attack with speeders. It's a fucking bad copypaste.

DUDE SALT LMAO CHANGES EVERYTHING!!! CONFIRMED NOT REPEAT!

>snowtroopers

Not snow tho. Remember, salt. Someone is getting fired over this. Why didn't you write "salttroopers"?

Wait for disney to remake the prequels.
>mc arrives on not-mustafar-planet
*licks ground*
IT'S PEPPER

>At least bring back Lucas to oversee the art direction.

I'm legitimately sorry for shittalking Lucas for so long.

>next movie planet is a forest planet with strange native creatures

>the Rebels have a base there

>Kylo Rens new established empire fight against the base

>natives choose to fight with rebels

BUT IT ISNT ENDOR

jakku = tatooine yeah but crait hoth seems like butthurt, I thought the final battle was pretty shit but not because it was a rehash of hoth

youtu.be/3M_5oYU-IsU

MANS NOT HOTH

>"A-are these trees?"
*tastes*
>"Chocolate".

The Willy Wonka crossover you never thought would happen. Mysterious orange dwarves inhabit this sugary forest. I have a bad feeling about this. I think we're gonna get diabetes.

Didn't the entire FO fleet get wrecked? How the fuck is kylo gonna build an empire?? Who's gonna support his shenanigans?

Were you even paying attention? They specifically said the salt flat was an old Rebel base from the days of the OT.

>ok, but why didnt they bomb it from space?
they explained it had shields and they couldnt

What was the red stuff OP? Was it paprika?

Condiment Planet

Is Sugarh

The conflict isn't believable at all. Even if the resistance gets completely wiped out, the First Order should be completely neutered because they've lost everything that made them even remotely threatening to begin with, and after having their capital system nuked the new republic should definitely be re-arming to take them out (although them being disarmed to begin with is retarded in and of itself).

THEY'RE TRYING TO INVADE FLAVOR TOWN

why

>Did the battle play out in a similar way to hoth?
>not that closely.
They're very, very similar. The Empire/First Order attacks the Rebels/Resistance base on a barren, white snow/salt planet. The Rebels/Resistance shoot from trenches while sending out speeders to combat the Empire/First Order as they move towards the base in their AT-ATs/AT-M6s. Ultimately, Leia, a plucky young Jedi named Luke/Rey, and the Rebels/Resistance escape as the evil Darth Vader/Kylo Ren infiltrate the base and find it empty.

Of course, there are different bits, like Luke and Kylo stopping the battle to have a duel. Not saying it's 100% the same, but just very, very, very similar (and I'm not even saying that's a bad thing necessarily).

>Rey flips Kylo redeeming him.
>They deal a decisive victory against the First Order destroying Star Killer solar system.
>Episode 10...
>30 years later
>Second Order has the heroes on the run
>Rey is a hermit who doesn't care about anything
>Finn runs away from the fight like he did in TFA, thus invalidating his character progression
>Poe is now a General
>Kylo is now the Emrperor thus invalidation his character progression in Episode 9
>They still fly not-X-Wings and not-TIE Fighters
>Some jackass on a dessert not-Tattoine finds the Millenium Falcon..

>Republic capital system has been destroyed
>Several hours/day have passed since then
>No tactical response
>FO is critically hit, both Starkiller base, Supremacy and countless Star Destroyers have been destroyed
>Still nobody in the republic takes a counterattack
So the Galaxy literally doesn't care?

Is not like between TFA and TLJ have passed years in where the FO took control of the whole galaxy, no, it passed hours/days, and the galaxy doesn't counterattack?

The New Republic disarmed itself to stop future wars (I wish I was joking but it really is that stupid). Even if they were to rearm themselves now it would presumably take longer than the half a day or so that's passed since Starkiller base destroyed their capital.

>leftists accidentally produce films that are anti disarmament

>The New Republic disarmed itself to stop future wars
Christ, it's worse than I imagined.

I like that design very much 2bh

Where is that said? I don't remember any of that in TFA

That's because it wasn't said in TFA.
Read the supplementary material dumbass.
Or are you not a TRUE fan?

POTTERY

I wonder if Kathleen, JJ, Rian and whatever abortive focus groups helped them push out this horrible new trilogy realize how bad it makes their ideology look.

>supplementary material dumbass
...is this in where they give nonsense explanations to plotholes?

I can't wait to see writer after writer fail to explain how the hell the First Order manages to conquer the galaxy in the few hours between TFA and TLJ despite the Republic dwarfing them in every respect.

And to explain why the hyperspace catapult was a one time thing only yet purple hair didn't disregard it as stupid

it's cocaine hydrochloride (a salt)

>an entire planet of black people
>the rebel base is located on the outskirts of funky town
>the empire tries a ground war but the funk too strong
>they have no choice but to dance off
>also a sub plot where kylo Ren mistakes a gay space bar for a canteena or whatever and when he tried to leave all the big strong gay men block the door way *cut wipe to next scene*

Why hyperspace ram the Supremacy? Why not ram it at normal speed? why not shield with your own ship (Raddus) the escape pods or whatever are called? srly there're lots of options, yet she went directly for the hyperspace ram

Yes. Or better yet, withhold plot points from the movies so you have to cough up even more shekels to fully understand what's going on.

He looked straight at camera #43 retards-cam to say that and I saw it

>The New Republic disarmed itself to stop future wars

THIS IS NOT SNOW, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT SNOW LIKE IT WAS ON HOTH

DERIVATIVE!!

To stop future wars you have to disarm all parts, not one, that's called giving up

>Starkiller base destroyed their capital.
The Starkiller base destroyed a populous planet, but it wasn't their capital. I assume Coruscant is still the capital.

I screencapped your post.

You'll be right.

>Hosnian Prime was a planet in the Hosnian system of the Core Worlds, located along the Corellian Trade Spine. Thirty years after the Battle of Endor, it served as the headquarters of the Galactic Senate and capital of the New Republic during the conflict between the Resistance and the First Order.

No, they changed the capital to that system.

Did anyone actually say 'I've got a bad feeling about this' in TLJ?

Thats JJ idea

The backside of that mountain ridge they built into had it snowing. Crait has a weird climate.

This is from a video game, right? Tell me the CGI isn't this fucking bad in the movie.

no

>Rogue One establishes the Empire having a special branch of 'troopers even for going to the beach.

>Nu-Empire has to recycle Snow- and Flametroopers.

hahaha thats a practical set you fucking /tvlitist/ piece of trash

Besides Mark Hamill? No.

dumbass

The ground and soil might be real, but that building in the background is definitely cgi. Kys

JUST A REMINDER THAT IT WAS SALT! NOT SNOW!

Luke uses the words "bad feeling" when he's telling Rey about how the Jedi allowed Darth Sidious to rise to power. The full thing isn't said.

Also there was no Wilhelm scream. Rogue One didn't have one either.

>Cocaine appearing in powder form is a salt, typically cocaine hydrochloride.

>no full quote
>no scream
Is this even a Star Wars film?

friendly reminder that ben burtt wasn't the sound designer.

>They don't explicitly point this out in the movie
>You have to go buy some book to find out what the hell this system that gets blown up is, and its significance

*sips*
Republic Credits?
These are no good.

Friendly reminder that Nu-Wars isn't THX certified. Also the orchestra isn't the London Philharmonic, but a Hungarian formation.

C-could it be? Was Kylo lying about Rey's parents? Is she really the grand daughter of Watto?

Why didn't they warp through all the death stars in previous fillms?

>Also the orchestra isn't the London Philharmonic, but a Hungarian formation.

They cheaped out on the orchestra? Are you fucking serious? AHAHAHAH

What dumb fucking CGI bullshit did that pay for? I really want to know.

>30 years time
Episode 10 will come in 2023

I mean, come on, it was hoth. It even had baby death star. It was a double whammy.

maybe half of the salt.

Desperate maneuvers are not sound tactics. Why didnt the japanese suicide bomb everything in the war?

>"military clothing in winter"
>he forgot stormtroopers all wear white anyways
LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

>Crait

Isn't that where that big monster is from?

mozzie's hologram-screen action scene

I guess this explains why they're still "rebels" 20 years after they killed the emperor

>leia did not learn her lesson from alderaan
what names are attached to these backstories and scripts, again