Hunters, Slayers and Champions thread

3 will try to kill you, the other 3 will try to defend you. What do?

Team Snark > Team Sulk

Dumb question, the top 3 easily. I live and have a great time, if i had to stay with the bottom 3, i'd just kill myself.

Dean is incredibly based. Spike is also basically the Dean Winchester of vampires. If this is a pre-set team, I'd go for the top but if not, third spot is a toss-up for Sam, Buffy or Faith.

Toss in the redhead witches Willow and Rowena

Willow can kill you in an instant but Rowena can cast the self-resurrection spell on you. Tough call. Also adding them drastically shakes up the odds. Just like adding in Castiel or Illyria. Interesting but broken premise. So I stuck to the hunters and slayers

This. Dean and Spike will have drinks with you and most likely get you a girl, too. What's not to like?

Unless of course Sam and Angel uses this to distract two of your allies to take you down at which point you're probably fucked literally and figuratively.

DEAN?

SAM?

>supernatural guy
>buffy the vampire
>literally who
>other supernatural guy
>literally who
>Kevin from The League

I guess I'd take Buffy and the Supernatural duo.

>Dean Winchester
hunter, Men of Letters legacy, the Michael Sword, the Righteous Man
>Buffy Summers
Vampire Slayer
>Spike
William the Bloody, ensouled vampire, has two slayer kills under his belt, champion of the Powers-That-Be
>Sam Winchester
hunter, Men of Letters legacy, the Boy King, Lucifer's true vessel, ran over a dog
>Faith Lehane
Vampire Slayer, Cain to Buffy's Abel
>Angel
ensouled vampire, champion of the Powers-That-Be, tall, dark and forehead

You're joking right?

>Sam Winchester
>ran over a dog

>Angel
>tall, dark and forehead

Kek

Buffy, Faith, and Spike are the obvious choices for me, the other three soyboy can go be moody assholes somewhere else.

>chooses the leather jacket-clad snarky alcoholic womanizer brawler
>calls the other leather jacket-clad snarky alcoholic womanizer brawler a soyboy

What did he meme by this?

the fundamental difference here is that Spike is an 80's British punk who doesn't give a fuck about what he's wearing, he's just like that, Angel, on the other hand, is a pretentious emo faggot trying too hard at being Le Dark gentlemen.

Fucking v necks, dude.

I wasnt referring to angel at all. I dont give a shit about angel

Dean, Buffy, and Angel. All three have bested their opposites.

Buffy was so qt on season 1

but Dean is clearly a butt pirate user

I'm changing the rules.

Castiel, Willow, and Illyria.

Willow is too op though

>angel banishing sigil
>witch-killing bullets
>mutari generator
Wow so hard

don't even start, user

>the smirk
>the stare
>the lips
DAMN

Willow kind of ruins it. You've got Cas who's always good for a laugh, and Illyria who's a total fox, and then annoying, lame Willow comes in and ruins the vibe.

Cas and Illyria are going to debate off tangent shit while Willow will either try to nerdsplain everything or maybe try to sex up Illyria. Good luck with that.

hnnnnnngggg

>Sam and Dean are great at killing people
>Sam and Dean are terrible at protecting people

so keep one in your team. If you leave both gunning for you, you're dead. If you have both protecting you, you're toast.

>tfw saving people was supposed to be their family motto

>no Seekers

the quidditch seekers?

Spike >>>>>>> Angel

You’re garbage. Angel is way better.

>waaaah im cursed with a soul
>*sulks*

>*wipes the floor with all 6*

t. Angel

Screw them all. I just want my Amyfu that can kill of the entire cast of any show in 10 seconds if needed
But she wont. Because she's cute

>Screw them all
>an orgy with all 6

That's degenerate, user... But I'll allow it because I dont really care that much about the rest... I like them though.

OK lets play... Say... the plebian no-Illyria choice is... Buffy, Angel and Dean because muh plot armor and muh main character always saves the day.

you realize that plot armor also includes Sam and Spike? They too have died and come back.

I pick Movie Buffy

Let's review this. Why would any of them be trying to kill you and the other save you? They're all good guys, and when they arent, they get defeated.
Chances are, whoever tries to kill you is misguided/turned temporarily into an idiot/evil
Ergo, team up with the good guys trying to save you, they find a way to turn the rest into good guys again, nobody dies, the end.
That's how plot armor works for everyone.
>Reminder when Faith was Evil, Buffy beat her
>When Sam was Evil Dean managed to stop the Apocalypse
>When Spike was evil, Buffy used to wipe the floor with him alone, and he could barely annoy the Iniciative.

>Why would any of them be trying to kill you and the other save you?
Some prophecy or some shit. You know how this works.

What about when Dean was a demon, Sam managed to get him cured? Or that time when Sam wiped the floor with Dean, which prompted Dean to tell Sam never ever come back?

When Angel was evil, Spike plotted with Buffy to take Angel down. The only match up you said I can't refute was Faith and Buffy. But all other matchups have gone two ways.

>Why would any of them be trying to kill you and the other save you?
a prophecy that three of them interpreted differently as the other three did

maybe they think you'll be infected by an old one worse than, and unshakeably evil, Illyria so they try to prevent that from happening or something

>Refute
Why would refuting be something you want to do?
Told you how plot armor works. Most of them have it, but if they're evil, they will loose. Other than that, I just chose the main characters exept Dean who is a co-main, but he's still more fun than Sammeh

Knowing what I know now... wouldn't dare to try to preven Illyria coming back as painful as it was... but it's all ok now....

Both slayers and Sam.