I can't tell if they're good looking or not

I can't tell if they're good looking or not.

They're both good looking. They look really good together.

>They're both good looking

They’re not ugly, but they aren’t exceptionally attractive. If they weren’t famous and attached to characters or a franchise you like you would be way harsher

Lol no. Adam Driver yes, Ridley is legitamately goodlooking.

She’s really not. Without tons of makeup and perfect angles she’s pretty weird looking, she’s not ugly though, just unorthodox looking. She’s still cute for sure

You're gay nigga.

Adam can be attractive Daisy is barely passable unless she has tons of makeup and remembers to keep her mouth closed

>not famous
>more harsh

nah

If you have to ask, the answer is they aren't.

You have shit taste. Enjoy your xenomorph

I will, faggot.

SHE IS ATTRACTIVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEE I'LL GET YOU

Nah I’m just autistic about chicks and facial attractiveness my man

Adam has charisma, Daisy doesn't have any charisma whatsoever.

Be very careful now

Says the fag. She looks like a Yoko Taro mask when she smiles.

spoiler: They aren't

He’s a big guy

My dubs confirmed you're a fag, so we're done here, porglover.

not exceptionally, but they have memorable features, which for an actor can be better

Try harder.

Kyle is going to murder everyone in this thread if you keep talking shit about his waifu

She still weird looking though

Post her smiling

THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY

Adam Driver is unconventionally attractive. Maybe like 15-25% of women would say he's ugly, but they rest find him good looking. His face isn't Chad-like or boyish, but interesting without being unattractive, which puts him above average.
Daisy on the other hand is fine. I'm not sure where to place it, but maybe she's just too innocent-looking to be sexy or beautiful. She also doesn't have a ton of charisma or charm either, so she's just dead average in my book. Nothing wrong with her, but she doesn't stand out.

Pretty much this kek

She is actually hard to listen to in interviews

Adam Driver is unconventionally attractive, Daisy Ridley is conventionally attractive. There.

Daisy is just fucking weird looking. Adam is attractive on a good day and he has charisma while she sounds like a dumbass in half her interviews

daisy has one of those weird faces that looks good at certain angles but the moment she smiles or pulls her hair back she looks like a slag

driver is /ourguy/ and a chad

Driver looks like a school shooter and Ridley looks like an average Britbong chav who can be dressed up with enough make up.

Driver looks all right until you see his tiny mouth-breather chin