WHAT!?!?

WHAT!?!?

I thought he was supposed to be some sort of ultimate Star Wars authority like Sup Forums said! Who's opinion am I supposed to prioritize now, my own!?!?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3304128/Mark-Hamill-admits-never-watches-Star-Wars-s-not-happy-performance-Luke-Skywalker.html

The first 3 performances are great, TLJ I understand.

I think he's more embaressed to watch himself, a lot of actors are like that.

I don't think he was a bad actor in the original trilogy at all.

This isn't unusual at all. Fuck off mouse shill.

>imply Hamill doesn't know about wookieepedia

How the fuck am I a Disney Shill for saying I liked his portrayal in the original Trilogy?

It's something that I've learned much later but it's not uncommon that actors do not watch the movies they are in or just watch it once and get done with it.

I know it's obvious, but making a movie is not like watching a movie at all. You just spend several weeks rehearsing a bunch of times and testing make up and shit, talking to some people, getting to know the set, etc. Then some guy comes with a camera, you do a lot of takes not knowing what they are going to use or what face you were pulling there exactly. It's completely out of order. Then you spend some months doing other things and then you have to go to a bunch of interviews to talk about the character and the movie over and over again saying the same things.

It's not very attractive to watch yourself in a movie, specially a blockbuster with several scenes in several places with several touch ups and digital stuff. It's like watching a very restrict section chosen by some other person of some shootings you did on a vacation/work.

>an artist is critical of his work
Call the presses!

He was great in Body Bags (1993)

The fact he knows the character better than Johnson without rewatching the movies makes the whole situation even worse for Johnson retarded mouse-shill.

The mouse shill comment was for OP. I should've separated the sentences between linked posts.

I bet he watches Batman TAS on loop.

To be fair he did OK in the OT, he is a much better actor now.

>never watches
Is different than
>i have nver watched
He just says, he doesnt like to see himself in StarWars. So if someone guve him a bluray or its on tv, he will avoid watching it. But it implies, he watched it, because why else would he dislike to watch him playing Luke.
Just because he doesnt watch it constantly, doesnt mean he watched several times. He talked with Lucas so i guess he knows what Luke is.
Its more based that he doesnt watch his only big role like a narcist. And he once said "Its just a movie" shows that he is a profsssional actor and knows what is good acting or characterisation. So for me he is still viable ragarding Luke and if he say something logical about movies, i can understand him and maybe agree. Or disagree.

Fake News used as a smoke screen to cover up Mark's TLJ criticism. Disney is desperate bros. Don't give them traffic/revenue via clicks. Just ignore.

This.

mouse damage control on full swing now

So the mouse will try to ruin Mark's reputation with the fans. Nice try, Disney.

Mark Hamill is a treasure and no one will fall for this.

That coroner guy kills me everytime

This is BULLSHIT. Fuck George Lucas for making Mark EXILE himself from watching the first three movies. Totally out of character for a guy we're meant to believe spent most of his life going to cons and interacting with fans. That he has the movies RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and DOES NOTHING is a slap in the face to anyone who's seen the movies and been the least bit touched by them. This cannot stand. Someone start a petition to take away Disney's rights since if he won't watch Star Wars WE SHOULDN"T WATCH IT EITHER in protest. Unbelievable.

> taking anything the daily mail says as fact

>mfw mouse shills going all out against Mark

Tom Hardy and John Malkovich hate watching their own movies as well and constantly have something to criticize about their own performance. That's not unusual for actors. It would actually be more concerning if an actor keeps praising their own work unconditionally.

Of course they'll lie in order to get people back into the theaters. Assassinating Mark's character is a means to an end for them. Like said, it's best to ignore and not spread it around with anger. It's what they want you to do with their fake news.