Post yfw Kylo Ren took his mask off

Post yfw Kylo Ren took his mask off.

It was extremely painful

I still don't get why people make fun of his looks. They fit his character, casting some kind of Adonis wouldn't have made much sense.

>yfw they actually tried to make him look more dishelved and ugly in TLJ and the chicks love him even more

"What a nose."

women are attracted to status/fame

my first reaction was pic related
Vader was an antithesis of intimidating once his mask vent off
the problem is that Vader's mask went off in the last 5 minutes of the last movie at a point where he sort of tried to redeem himself and wasn't supposed to intimidate anymore
Kylo's mug will haunt us for god knows how much longer and completely fucked up what made Vader-lite somehow palatable.

>chicks love him even more

Literally no woman is attracted to Kylo Ren. Even tumblr hates this rat-faced school shooter. The only people who like him are Sup Forums virgins, who self-insert as him.

But then he was the best character in the new movies.

>The only people who like him are Sup Forums virgins
>whole fucking theatre screeches hysterically when the shirtless scene comes up

>mfw the girl we were seeing it with said "Put the mask back on!"

>things that happened

yes

Nigger lovin Finnfags are really out in full force today kek

I wish they would give Finn a mask he looks like a literal ape

Which girl? Whowas she?

kek, this same thing happened when I saw it some girl behind us yelled that.

That's why they gave him the fat asian lol

She's one of our friend group. Got into Star Wars just a year before TFA came out.

dumb bitch

No reaction. We all knew what his face looked like ahead of time. It was posted everywhere. They shouldn't have told people Adam Driver was involved with the movie until after it came out.

He looks like a non-cgi version of jar jar binks

Calm down, Adam. Everyone likes you now that you're the only good part of the ST.

just pure disappointment

>yfw Kylo Ren took his mask off.

Finncucks pls cry elsewhere it's not Kyle's fault the obese asian is more relevant than your fave now

A girl behind me said the same thing

How old is she??

>at that point user realized that people continued to be born after his own birth date and he was more than likely conversing with someone who was born very close, if not after y2k and that he can't process this level of fucked up

??? I asked the age because she seems a nice girl.

he doesn't even look bad here, I don't understand this meme

Hah. Adam is hot user

Will he die?

???
???
???
???
???