Would you say this is true for movies too? Can women really enjoy film?

Would you say this is true for movies too? Can women really enjoy film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q573_hDhTbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women cant enjoy

They enjoy sucking cock and getting fingered in a dark room full of people, that's all they need to enjoy.

It's just people not understanding how audiences work. There's tons of movies made for women, you can't just say remake a movie aimed mostly at guys and give it an all female cast and say "hey it's for women now."

Look at almost every movie starring Meg Ryan, they're not made for guys. Or look at movies aimed at families. You can't be all inclusive without making a flavorless grey goo.

Sure.

I know a woman who has better taste than half the people on this board.

>There's tons of movies made for women

youtube.com/watch?v=q573_hDhTbE

I'm told women enjoy this dogshit.

If it has a penis it's a man you fag.

Yes Pitch Perfect is fairly popular.

I think part of why MCU got so popular is because it manages to appeal to everyone while still being above mediocre.

Women don’t have hobbies other than shopping and watching makeup tutorials.

Why else is comedy such a dicey genre? Women are not funny and need men to laugh at something.

No penis. She birthed two kids.

>board full of kissless no gf virgins
>pretends to understand women inside and out

Because it's hard to have something be actually funny while worrying about offending people and turning away audiences. Stand ups with offensive routines built up an audience over years and years.

when did they figure out womb transplants?

But does she actually enjoy them or pretend to enjoy them to lure men? That's the whole point.

lmao

Artificial wombs have been a thing for years m8.

Something about woman see things differently due to their eyes. It's something to do with the difference between cones and rods.
I'm not even meming lads.

GO away Sup Forums

MCU got popular because the trailers made me laugh therefore Infinity War must be a comedy. Why else does Thanos look like Homer Simpson?

That's so stupid and assuming.

Yeah, women only pretend to like things because they're trying to lure you into liking them. Because you're such a prize. How fucking conceited are you, retard?

>does she actually enjoy them
We talk a lot about movies. She obviously likes them.

>pretend to enjoy them to lure men
She's been married since at least 2011 (when I moved here). She has no need to lure men.

Not them but I'm pretty sure everyone lies about what they like at least a little. It's a weird social thing.

>She's been married since at least 2011 (when I moved here). She has no need to lure men.
lmao look at this virgin and laugh

Women only pretend to like things because they're trying to lure alphas into liking them yes that's pretty much the point of the OP.

Explain. Are you implying she fucks around? Why would you make this assumption? Just because you know a bunch of dumb sluts, that doesn't mean every woman is a dumb slut.

Nigger Pitch Perfect is kino. One of the few movies made for women that's actually good.

What's the correlation between being unattractive and being into nerdy things?
Like why is it that if you're born with a horrendous face you're more likely to be obsessive over video games and sci-fi, whereas if you have a nice face you don't have as much interest?
And I don't mean social factors as in
>guy is ugly so has no friends
>stays indoors and plays vidya
I mean why is it that ugly people are into nerdy things and attractive people are into sports and shit?
Obviously there are exceptions

You said it right there
>guy is ugly and has no friends
so he
>stays indoors and plays vidya

Most "unattractive" people just don't put much effort into their looks rather than just being the victim of genetics. If you're fine collecting toys as an adult you probably don't care if you look like Jon Hamm.

>Jon Hamm
>ugly
u wot

user...

What?

If they did care they'd put effort into their appearance. But they don't care so they don't.

You suck at wording things.

Found the roastie.

Surprisingly accurate.

Yes user, clearly you're just so good at reading you needed it reworded for you.

Women in general are not capable of appreciating any type of media.

Surprisingly accurate pic.

women can't run compa-

apologize to a real mary su

>while still being above mediocre.
Only Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and maybe another movie. The rest aren't worth the effort.

In general most people have shit taste in film.

Isn't this Schopenhauer pasta?

Also, men strive for other men's 'miring, too.

I agree with this but are modern men any better at this point?

I don't
women are always more subordinate to men. negro men have accomplished more in 50 years of civil rights than anything white women have done

Except you, right?

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Something like that.

>I agree with this but are modern men any better at this point?
Probably the same desu, The Hangover and Fast 8 aren't really any better or worse than the big movies made for women.

>Sup Forums children aren't crossboarding everywhere

True.

well not just in movies, but most individuals regardless of sex have been groomed into sycophants made to worship blue checkmarks on social media, the problem has moved past boys and girls at this point I think.
The average individual cannot enjoy art anymore because he has been taught that only certain opinions are correct, and so they only "enjoy" what they are told to enjoy while being dead inside

TOASTIE ROASTIE

My gf is great at driving games and shooters

everything in the op image is true.girl that was interested in me knew i liked games, therefore she liked games too. i lent her my playstation and she bought a game "she liked" and then months later she still never even fired it up.