/rlg/ - Reylo General

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Damerey

based reylo poster

Is Kylo pretty much Rey's only flaw/weakness?

pretty much, and by the same merit its the only thing compelling about her character too

>we witnessed a literal molestation in the theater

>tfw reylo is goat but you always watch this webm whenever user posts it because it's cute

>kidnaps her
>tortures her
>kills her father figure
>slices the spine of her gay black friend
>she attempts to kill him repeatedly
>sees him shirtless and oiled up
>"it was all your fault Luke, w-we must redeem him Luke"

Absolute kek

I know you're trying to shitpost but you sound like a tumblrwhale with this shit

One thing that bothers me is I don't think Disney planned this reylo thing out as much as we might think. They had a few ideas (hotshot rebel pilot, stormtrooper turncoat, hobo Luke, reylo) and they threw them all in the movies in a convoluted mess of subplots just to see which one sticks. And by dumb luck one of them have now managed to work out.

So if disney sees how big reylo is getting and make 9 fully focused on it and therefore becomes a good movie people might start to see 7 and 8 as good movies retroactively were in fact they didn't deserve it.

>tortures
Literally when

I'm sure she was crying in TFA because the mindfuck interrogation was a pleasurable experience.

He could talk his way out of it later on though. Without the 'torture' experience her force sensitive might not have come to the surface.

He could just say that's how siths train.

reylo = jonerys in almost every way
pls log off Sup Forums

She's not going to fuck the nigger go away

Says the sjwhale

Jonerys is hot garbage by the way

Who mentioned a nigger anywhere?
You really need to stop projecting your craving for the BBC.

Go back to your pathetic Finncuck threads. Not even his fat asian gf wants to fuck him over Kylo

>sjwhale
i could be a nazi for all you know
but reylo is the spaceshit equivalent of jonerys, prove me wrong

You're not. You're either an analfissured landwhale or a cuck numale plebbitor.

They're not related, retard.

>telling people what they are or what they're not over the internet like you have it all figured out

can somebody post a very wide kylo please thank you

true, but apart from that, their story is rather similar
last ones of their kind, etc

very good channel that hate

why does daisy always seem so much happier than adam in their pics?

is this some advanced method acting?

>let the hate flow through you

does he always do it to daisy?

>abused people matter and they must be helped!!
>but not when the abuse has warped their mind in a violent way.
Kyle ain't no saint but the sheer amount of hypocrisy in people is incredible

I just realised Daisy and Adam probably weren't even on the same set together when they filmed the force-bond scenes.

That makes me sad.

DELET

I wonder what went thru Adam's mind when she copped that feel.

at least they were together in the hand-touching scene

it meshes so well kek

or it could've been body doubles

>tfw you will never be a space fascist with a space fascist gf
>tfw you'll never rule the galaxy together as dictators in love

>shipping the actors

W..why ?

I seem to remember hearing something about Adam Driver flying out to Ireland during shooting, so it's possible he was there for some of it.

yeah for the hand touch scene

He probably fucked her in the plane's toilet

?

I just think the scenes would be more special if I knew they were acting together and having on scene chemistry together

If they're just saying lines to a blank wall in front of the camera it's not as special

he looks like gigantor keanu reeves with down syndrome

something i really don't understand either

nigga can you read

cause its risque...and its more exciting than Reylo actually

Why do you think gossip magazines exist ?

If none of this shit matters to Rey why should we care?

What's the idea behind the sith hole on the island and all the mirrors and Ben telling Rey her parents were nobody?

Like I get "but I don't care" is a nice pick up line in that situation and it shows Rey is kinda sorta has the potential to go to the dark side, but what's the deal with all the mirrors? What does it symbolise?

That's retarded if anyone got his mind raped in that scene it was Kylo.

>he waited shirtless and oiled up for hours for Rey to connect via Force
>she immediately goes from "DIE MONSTER" to "w-we must redeem him, Luke!"

You may not like it, but that is how peak Sith mindfuck looks like.

>arriving together trying to be incognito
they fucked, in the bathroom

represents an asshole

What was he thinking here?

If Disney is smart they'd go full Reylo for IX and market it as such. Female audiences eat that shit up, and males too, although they would never admit it. And if they're really ballsy, have it end in a tragedy so people would talk about it for ages.

qt

>and males too, although they would never admit it.
funny thing, the longest reylo theory videos on youtube are made by guys

adam has really bad anxiety, which is why he doesn't attend as many press events as the others and when he does, he sometimes looks rather uncomfortable. if you watch some interviews or big press events you can sometimes see other cast members (especially daisy) check up on him from time to time and make sure he's okay

>have it end in a tragedy
No.

Funny thing, they actually stole the ideas from the fangirls in tumblr and made it seem they first thought about it.

Lmfao if you read the canon novelization, he was really gentle in probing, he outright stated that didn't wanna hurt her.

Tbh if you that part, it sounded pretty...lewd.

He's probably thinking "Shit shit she's right here I gotta act cool and villainy, what would grandfather do?"

>he pushed into her
yea the novelisation really makes it seem sexual

Pretty sure him Daisy and Mark were all there

Something about probing her deeper.

just like rian did

>what would grandfather do?"

True that. I didnt see one chick who made a Reylo theory in YouTube. Kinda weird.

Lewd

I feel so bad for him, he must feel more alone than ever. Literally the only person he truly cares about at the moment rejects him.

That novel basically confirmed he would be gentle probing her tiny virgin cunt during their first time

>What would grandfather do?

Talk about sand.

>movie ends with Ben dead and Rey exiling herself, unable to bear the guilt

I was thinking more you know
I wonder if Ben knows about Ahsoka, one would think so.

Dumb little whore. One more shirtless Kylo and she'll give in.

>Kylo was gentle taking care to hurt her as little as possible
>she just want rams into his head violently essentially raping him

What a bitch

>Kylo and Rey, the leader of their respective armies, engage in a duel in a closed room
>for around 20 minutes
>they exit disheveled and announce the war is over

Is rey a virgin?

Since when did Rey become the leader of the Rebels?

and that they are pretty sure Leia has a granddaughter coming

Yes, she is the purest of pure.

All they had to do was not be autistic and just kiss

>implying kylo didn't like her methods
after that he's like "i can be your teacher!!!!!"

Yeah he finds her power to be a turn on to be honest because it makes him think she can get on his level

>"As she strained to resist the probe, he pushed into her, brushing aside her awkward attempts to keep him out."

Yep...that sounded pretty sexual.

she's not dumb though. going with him is a better choice than stay in resistance

I just want him to be happy in the end.

Since Carrie Fisher died

I don't see girls making theory vids about anything usually. They rather post on their blogs or social media.

Hey, he hasn't found a chick that's on his level, considering he's absolutely hypergamist, judging from his dialogue, finding some pretty-faced scrap metal picker that can kick his ass pretty much shook him.

they both are

Never underestimate the powers of autism.

this is true. guys tend to make the theory videos, whereas girls write essays

Ye. Also he felt their connection early on. They're both lonely and since he was never in a position to really hate her like she did him he was obviously the one reaching out first. Once she was able to look past her anger and see him as a real human bean she realized they were soulmates and chased his dick all movie.

They both seem attracted to one another because they are equally powerful in the force, in addition to the abandonment issues.

I can't wait till they take each other's virginity. Gonna be awkward and cute as fuck.

They really look like one of those couples caught by the paps here. And then Mark fucking shows up zero fucks given kek