ITT: Films that women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_cognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I loved it when I first saw it, but on reflection i suspect the first half was 10/10 and the second half 5/10.

still a 7.5/10

Indeed.

I remember it being a really gorgeously shot movie as well (on presumably a shoestring budget); surprised they didn’t go into bigger things.

every carpenter's film, every mad max, ever original SW, every alien and terminator, every fucking good sci-fi/action movies

and every tarantino movies

>every tarantino movies
Women love to suck Tarantino's cock if only because liking Tarantino apparently subverts the expectations of what women usually like.

More like movies non-redditors will never understand

they have black swan instead

more like films I turned off before the 30 minutes mark

They can't understand black swan either.

ITT: angry virgin general

they'll never understand that dog > dad > bus full of children

More like Soy Ruin

Literally awful shit film

lol

Kys you unwitty dumb fuck

ITT: Mad virgins trying to justify their mediocre taste in movies by convincing themselves that half the population is too stupid to understand these shitty movies.

I get it, this is Sup Forums. Most of you are sad virginal NEETs by default, but you could at least try to be slightly better than your strawman stereotype.

I don't understand this post

Shut up roastie.

r u a woman

If you want I'll break it down for you. Seriously. I'm trying to help you guys.

Do you enjoy living like this?

Teehee don't hit on me you virgin creep

IOW: Films

On topic, pic related.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
>being this new

>too stupid
It's not about intelligence at all. Can you honestly say that women can understand Taxi Driver at the same level of emotion as a man can? Name me one woman you know who can sympathize with Travis? Hell, look up any article about Taxi Driver written by women and it's mostly about "angry white man syndrome" or some other shit like that. They don't understand the core emotion that drives Travis.

It's not so much Sup Forums, I'm just trying to help people on an individual level. That means engaging with their ideas like their serious, even if they aren't. Because more than likely they actually believe in this shit at least a little.

Can you honestly say that women can understand Taxi Driver at the same level of emotion as a man can?

Yes, the human experience is universal, it's not divided by sex or any other division. Maybe you have trouble relating to female experiences, so you think the reverse is also true.

I mean, just from this response it's clear that your own political disposition fully colors how you see Taxi Driver and anything relating to Taxi Driver. And that's not inherently a bad thing, politics is everything. But when your politics make it harder for you to understand other people, something's wrong.

Did you check out pic related? It's also from the same dude that made blue ruin. It also has the main character from BR in it. Nice edgy and violent revenge movie who gives some gnarly gore scenes but had me totally involved in the story.

What core emotion? Being a lonely sperg? I bet you understand a lot about that lmao

This. Taxi Driver isn't some kind of deep or complex movie.

>It's not so much Sup Forums, I'm just trying to help people on an individual level.
Sincerely, go back.

>girl getting upset there are movies she'll never understand

KEK

Don't worry, the change to being a better person doesn't hurt. I promise. I was socially inept like this once too.

>being so mentally impaired that you think Blue Ruin is hard to understand.

I'm so sorry.

>a girl understanding Road House or any movie posted in this thread

KEK

Are you confusing not loving a movie with not understanding it? Because if you think fucking Roadhouse is hard for anyone with more than 2 brain cells to spare to understand, you're actually literally retarded.

>roastie doesn't comprehend

imagine my shock

This is a good one. Does anyone have evidence that a woman has ever actually understood the subtexts and resonance of Gladiator?

>Calling girls "roasties" to try adn make yourself feel better about the fact that you'll probably die before you see a vagina IRL

We're talking about whether women understand certain movies or not. Why do you have to bust out with the "virgin" insults? Why are you getting so defensive over a reasonable question?

Women and men don't think the same. Any feminist will tell you that. So what's the big deal about examining the border? What are you afraid of us all discovering together?

>Why do you have to bust out with the "virgin" insults?

Because I know that plenty of you have turned being lonely virgins into a sort of political identity (Incels, Red Pill, Black Pill, etc-). It's become so much apart of what you are and why you are the way you are that addressing it is just being intellectually honest the basest level.

>Women and men don't think the same. Any feminist will tell you that.

This is literally not Feminism, at all. If you want to learn what it is, particularly through film to keep this on topic for Sup Forums. I can help you with that.

>Because I know that plenty of you have turned being lonely virgins into a sort of political identity (Incels, Red Pill, Black Pill, etc-)

le Sup Forums boogeyman

>acting like Sup Forums is the exception and not the rule
>using "le" ever post-2008

Mind elaborating on why you think women don't understand this? I'm not trying to play gotcha or whatever. I just want to engage your ideas and make you see why their not just wrong, but actively making you stupider.

explain how it isn't

>proves that he doesn't understand Travis
>comes out with some SJW faggot "human experience is universal"

I'm going to need you to quantify your statement that "human experience is universal" Mr. Leftist.

>not opening with the classic

>t. soygirl

>When your political stance has made you so socially inept that you can't understand that humans understand each other.

>Because I know that plenty of you have turned being lonely virgins into a sort of political identity (Incels, Red Pill, Black Pill, etc-). It's become so much apart of what you are and why you are the way you are that addressing it is just being intellectually honest the basest level.

Fuck yes

only a few chosen mortals can understand the first five minutes

So you can't explain why you think the stupid shit you do? Got it.

>This is literally not Feminism, at all. If you want to learn what it is, particularly through film to keep this on topic for Sup Forums. I can help you with that.

You're literally a moron if you think men and women don't think differently. Do you even into your own bullshit propaganda about diversity? How are men and women different dimensions of diversity if they think the same way about everything?

Thats without even getting into the actual science of it. Hormone loads are very cognitively impactful, for instance.

>I read a huffpo article calling the alt-right virgins and this has shaped my reality

And what is my political stance? I can tell what yours is by the level that you've accepted leftist dogma. Can you tell what mine is?

Only in retrospect can we appreciate the fact that Blade Runner 2049 was apparently, quite deliberately, the anti-TLJ.

I'm *really* looking forward to Villenueve's Dune, now.

youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg

Wait, do you think that all men think that same way about "Diversity"?

There's so much to unpack here about this one dumbass statement alone.

But I'm gonna stop shitting on you long enough to try and educate you, make you a better person.

Men and Women don't "think differently" because of anything other than societal/social conditioning. Religion, rites of passage, norms, etc-. Feminism has always and still is about destroying these harmful and utterly fucking useless barriers, and thus bettering society as a whole.

If you'd like to know more, just ask. Specifically about Film/TV related stuff preferably though since this is Sup Forums after all.

False. Had a girlfriend who loved all Carpenter, Max and Die Hard

so you're a girl who is upset she can't understand a movie made for a man? Got it.

>Wait, do you think that all men think that same way about "Diversity"?

Maleness imbues certain traits and experiences distinct from feminine traits and experiences. Whether you think that's true or not, it is.

>Men and Women don't "think differently" because of anything other than societal/social conditioning.

You are literally an anti-science moron if you think this. Go fucking talk to a biologist you pink haired, head-up-the-vagina moron. For that matter, just fucking read Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_cognition

"Biological and genetic differences in combination with environment and culture have resulted in the cognitive differences among men and women. Among biological factors, hormones such as testosterone and estrogen may play some role mediating these differences."

Thanks for the "education" there, you propaganda victim twit.

>Being this in denial about your own virginity of all things.

>I can tell what yours is by the level that you've accepted leftist dogma. Can you tell what mine is?

You answered your own question, lol

Just because she "loved" them doesn't mean she understood them. There are plenty of movies I've enjoyed but don't fully understand like Lady Bird

Feminism crushed white birth rates and now the cultures are being replaced entirely. Feminism has not made society better, it has destroyed it entirely.

>being retarded enough to think any of these movies are deep in any way

>still trusting leftist propaganda more than objective reality

>Maleness imbues certain traits and experiences distinct from feminine traits and experiences. Whether you think that's true or not, it is.

What is this fucking nonsense. I mean this shit is beyond pseudo-science.

>bitches cant understand revenge

are you literally retarded? bitches are the most hateful and spiteful things on this planet

I'm not right leaning

wait a fucking minute, aren't women more emotional than men? don't they communicate different by expressing thoughts that represent petitions. For example, "it's cold in here" meaning they want you to bring them a blanket. In opposite of men that communicate more directly; "bring me a blanket". I think it's pretty obvious they are different biologically and therefore psychologically speaking, independently thair social conditioning.

My mom grew up in a coal camp in the 1930s. For her, feminism meant having the right not to get beaten by your drunk stupid husband, to have legal rights and equality that allowed you a dignified and safe existence. I support that feminism and I think poorly of those who don't.

For these pink haired twits, feminism is a con game on society that amounts to a gyno-supremacist movement with remarkable similarities in terms of cultural behavior to other supremacist movements.

>Thinking your own propaganda is objective reality.