Mexican eceleb insults drug lord for clicks

>Mexican eceleb insults drug lord for clicks
>Gets shot to pieces

>Sean Penn rats Chapo out
>Still alive

Based Sean
Surely nothing bad will happen to him

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/22/mexican-youtube-star-shot-to-death-after-insulting-notorious-drug-lord.html
youtu.be/XpS_5Z496Mw?t=7m22s
rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-brutal-rise-of-el-mencho-w491405
youtube.com/channel/UCU5D3UT9wl35bB6S8nIAOIw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce me nigger

elpiratadeculiacan

Spoiler: All the cartels in Mexico wanted Chapo to get caught, thats why Sean Penn hasn't faced any blowback for helping trap him

Bro how does your brain fit in that head of yours it must be huge for a person to make such insightful deduction i mean just wow thank your enlightening me

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/22/mexican-youtube-star-shot-to-death-after-insulting-notorious-drug-lord.html

Idk brah sometimes I wonder if im actually Einsteign

which one of them got shot the guy or the girl?

nice.
wish every youtuber met this fate.

The guy. If it was the girl theyd just give her the 'ol rapearoo

Why doesn't America just fucking invade Mexico with US Marine einsatzgruppen just murdering suspected cartel members in the streets?

and then shoot her too

lol mexico is such a shithole

Because that's not how westphalian diplomacy works; pick up a fucking book

F

Talk shit, get hit. Fucking retard. You can tell the popularity got to his head and made him think he was untouchable.

I’m sure if the cartels are just eager for the massive retaliatory measures that would result if they murdered a prominent American citizen on US soil. Nobody really gives a shit about another dead Mexican being thrown into the pile.

>what are actual irl wars
Nigger you have autism.

the guy

the us should go to war with mexico?

>still vlogging his life at his death
Kek

no one really cares and it isnt worth it in finacial reasons and the cost of american lives. Plus the boarder would get 100 times worse with al-qeada tier attacks on american civilians, the illegal immigration thing would be way worse with headless bodies being strung up along our boarder, and it would just be a humanitarian nightmare, and at the end of it all, all that would happen is some other ape would take over

>What is a system of diplomacy that has impacted every war for the past 650 years

Fucking millenials right?

he looks mentally retarded

>Magpul foregrip
>handguard mounted optic

When it comes to such a shitty country like Mexico, it was better with El Chapo around, because crime was at least curtailed. Ever since El Mencho took over, crime and murders have went through the roof.

>still stuck in a military quagmire in cental asia with no end in sight
>let’s dive into a military quagmire literally in our backyard

Are the borders even that bad? I have family there and when I visit it seems normal.

Afghanistan was literally the same. Country was being de-facto run by criminal organizations.

>Ever since El Mencho took over, crime and murders have went through the roof.
What's the difference between El Chapo and El Mencho?

he looks like Tor Johnson from the Plan 9 from outer space video game

youtu.be/XpS_5Z496Mw?t=7m22s

LOL

Because the US military,and police, are not allowed to do anything outright aggressive unless we get a lucky break like a terrorist attack to brainwash the masses into accepting some temporary national pride.

Also, Obama was literally giving guns to the cartels and this just got buried as "not that big a deal!"

A couple of letters by the looks of it

>The teenager made his living by washing cars before he became known on the internet as “El Pirata de Culiacan” which translates to “The Pirate of Culiacan.”

Thank you for that translation, Fox News.

how do I tell the difference between north mexicans and south mexicans, Sup Forums?

run away from both of them

El Chapo saw killing as a consequence of doing business, El Mencho will kill people for public spectacle. The guy is basically a sadist, his cartel raped and set fire to a 10 year old who they thought was the daughter of a rival cartel boss (she wasn't because they got the wrong girl).
El Chapo tried to be a "Robin Hood" type figure by building schools and shit but El Mencho doesn't give a fuck about any of it. He doesn't even keep a harem of women around and he's barely visible. El Mencho is more introverted and ruthless.

Fuck off Chicano.

Google Fast and Furious Operation by the ATF

>El Mencho will kill people for public spectacle. The guy is basically a sadist, his cartel raped and set fire to a 10 year old who they thought was the daughter of a rival cartel boss (she wasn't because they got the wrong girl).

You can take the indio out of the bloodstained temple, but you can't take the bloodstained temple out of the indio

But they were officially in charge.
Also cartels + mexican military vs US? It will be long and bloody for sure.

You're military couldn't do shit to a bunch of rice farmers,what makes you think that they could invade a bigger country full of narc money

If we invaded to stop the cartels, then the mexican government would obviously work with us. I dont know how mexican naitonalism works, but the cartels would propabably get most of those retards to fight against us on the basis of "dis our street homes!"

(you)

the south would unironically chimp out, literally narcos dindu nuffin attitude

lol

A lot of Mexican police officers and military personnel are also on cartel payrolls. I shit you not.

Which leads to another problem, cartel members learning military tactics. Which is probably how they can storm a building, kidnap someone, and then leave in 2 minutes (which they've done)

To win a war you need boots on the ground force. Something the US hasn't done in a long time. The wars in Afghanistan and Vietnam proved this. You can bomb an area as much as you want but to win a war you need armed soldiers standing on every corner to stamp out uprising.

they learned from israeli mercs

And liberals wonder why people don't want this filth on American soil.

>still believing in westphalian diplomacy
>2017

>One is from Hollywood and can physically distance himself from the fallout, plus afford the security if required

>The other is some guy only with youtube and social media for back up and thought that throwing insults at Mexican drug lords and STILL staying in Mexico wont get you the Clarence Boddicker treatment.

>El Mencho will kill people for public spectacle.
How is killing still considered a spectacle in Mexico?

>comparing proxy wars to an actual war

There are zetas which are former mexican specops who work for the cartels. Mexico is fucked and invading it would be kicking a hornets nest that no US president is retarded enough to do

maybe you do not care for the inhabitasnts and just bomb everything.

>Fat spoilt rich kid tries to play with the big boys and pays the price

and nothing of value was lost.

Fuck that, just nuke that shithole and repopulate it with white people in a few decades.

then it would be just a joint-op against cartels

Doesn't matter if you dont care for the inhabitant at all. US proved this by dropping shitloads of agent orange and napalm. At the end of the day you need a large invading army that can actually enter the location and enforce the rules. Bomber jets are good at doing damage but shit at enforcing diplomacy.

>guys i'm dying right now
>don't forget to like and subscribe

>If we invaded to stop the cartels, then the mexican government would obviously work with us.

The Mexican govt is full of people with ties to the cartel you moron

no shit, but the government would officially work with us and try to get rid of the moles inside their government

What white people? There no white people left in the US

Los Zetas was founded by Mexican Army SF trained by Delta. They're literally operating by the guerrilla doctrine they were supposed to use in foreign conflicts training local insurgents.

What emoji goes with this?

People will not just get numb to the possibility of being tortured and killed

bombing the fuck out of the north vietnam is what led them to beg us for the paris peace accords where they agreed to end hostilites against south vietnamanon. Then a pact to support the south lasted for a year until democrats shat all over it and all but gave the green light to the north to invade the south

Forget it, Jake. It's Beanertown.

>bro
I can smell the Hispanic off of this post

>try to get rid of the moles inside their government
>Everyone starts backstabbing each other because of who's who

I want to breed some Latinas

sheeeit they be like avon and marlo yo sheeeeit nigga

are there any good books about the recent history/current state of cartels? How do you know this stuff? Not interested in that old Narcos shit

Books are full of myths and legends, independent journalism news websites tell it how it is, but there are fewer by the day

>us military invades foreign lands over seas
>fails and backfires horribly
>yanks: how about we fight our neighbours
will mutts ever learn

Shame that Cormac is old and will never write a book on par with Blood Meridian only about contemporary Mexico.

>are there any good books about the recent history/current state of cartels? How do you know this stuff?

Not sure, I'm Latino so there are always documentaries and shit on them in Latin America, and I just read around. All the cartels splinter from other former cartels.

And to be honest I just know a lot about Mexicans (I'm not too keen about them), and I know how they are as an ethnic group. Americans should seal their border, it's not safe, but it's so strange how they have so many people who literally do not want to. It doesn't make sense to me.

wait for them to throw up their gang sign

Dude seemed like a asshole though, I'm with El Mencho on this one

Yeah it was really poorly written. Also cartel does not have unlimited reach nor is it led by Ancient Sages.

El mencho has so much blood on his hands that he probably didn't even order this hit. One of his underlings probably just saw this dude talking shit online and decided to kill him to make the boss happy. I doubt el mencho even knows who this dude is.

>invade Iraq
>Assad starts letting foreign insurgents filter into the country to fight US forces while also turning a convenient blind eye to al-qeada setting up camp right on the boarder out of US reach
>the insurgents years later start extending their jihad against Assad himself
>the US starts supporting them
check mate

Maybe El Mencho was browsing youtube and this guy popped in the trending section?

It must be a rush to be able to browse the web and just decide that you're killing the most annoying person you see today

He has a lot of power, he probably has someone at his dick at the snap of his fingers. Killing some fat retard talking shit about you wouldn't take a lot.

For all the guys that want to see some interesting shit about mexico here's a very good documentary about some "resistance" that happened like 2 years ago
Good Shit

Not really. Cartels have been wise enough to keep border shit to a minimum. Certain parts of mejico are Afghanistan 2.0 though.

After reading this article, I can't even imagine what this YouTube guy was thinking.

rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-brutal-rise-of-el-mencho-w491405

I wonder what it would be like if he never got deported

Now he is one with the force

>Mexican YouTube star shot to death after insulting notorious drug lord
>Mexican YouTube star

youtube.com/channel/UCU5D3UT9wl35bB6S8nIAOIw/videos

>3.8K subscribers

I don't think so.

He probably lost a lot of subscribers when he

got killed

Is there any talk about legalization of some degree in Mexico, like even cannabis?

Surely more public potheads sounds a lot better than bloated cartels with military gear who fancy torture and terrorism and are not very precise about their use.

It would be guerilla warfare worse than the middle east that would literally never end. The only way to have a major impact would be to take mexico and build wall at the border to south america.
Islamics had idealism, cartels have the all mighty dollar to chase with a few million poor as shit people to entice.

Mencho: Delta One?
Commander: Yes, who's speaking?
M: Listen up, you son of a bitch. This is Mencho. Tell your guys to back the fuck off, or I will seriously fuck you up. I'll kill even your fucking dogs, motherfucker.
M: Yes, sir. I'll tell them to stand down—
M: Don't hang up on me, you son of a bitch. I know where you are – you were just in Chapala [a wealthy suburb of Guadalajara].
C: No, sir. I'm not hanging up. I'll tell them to stand down.
M: I thought you said we would get along, motherfucker. You'd better get on board or you'll be the first to go, understand?
C: No, sir. We don't have to go there. We do not have to go there.
M: If you want friendship, you have a great friend here. But if not, then you can go fuck yourself.
C: Sir, you know me. You know I'm your friend. I'll make some calls right now. I'll call you back at this number—
M: No, no, no. Don't call this number. I'll call you. And don't turn off this phone, or else I'll take that as a negative [sign].
C: Yes, sir. You know me, sir. You know there's respect.
M: OK, then. Sorry for the bad language.

>Sorry for the bad language.