Why noone wanted to be with best girl?

Why noone wanted to be with best girl?
Were Harry and the rest of the wizards gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OFpfTd0EIs
youtube.com/watch?v=h-eZ6Prg1ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because she wasn't hot in the books

she was left for the audience

Read a book, she is Ron's squeeze

JK Rowling is such a neoliberal Theresa May supporting piece of shit cunt.

Her father was hotter and im not even gay

too bad she developed an iron jaw

>Tattoo of Micheal Jackson's eyes

tfw gf has a spacey LL vibe

Even if someone had picked the dull version of a manic pixie roast it would still be one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I guess because she's quintessentially British.

Neville wanted.
JKR wanted Harry to be with Ginny for whatever reason, so he made him an unloved beta loser even though he is a celebrity, all the while Ginny is le super hot ginger skank school bicycle
She also might have wanted to get Harry with Hermione, but that would create actual conflict

I think that you'd almost have to be gay to enjoy one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

@92028626
@92028722
>i-if i post it one more time i may get a (you)

Nargles

She's an awkward, clumsy, socially inept fairy girl who wears beer corks as a necklace and believes in things that are commonly held to be superstitious nonsense.
She's definitely my type, but in general, teenagers don't go for the awkward loner girl and are instead interested in big tits.

In my experience, the slightly odd and weird girls are much more interesting because they're much less superficial like the generic hot blonde type who cares more about appearance.

You're either confusing her with Lavener Brown or you've been reading too much fanfiction

She's irish you fucking faggot

you're very, very gay

Everyone was thirsty for Harry though, 'member Cho Chang?

She wasn't interested in him, just his connection to her dead boyfriend.

BEEP BEEP

COMING THROUGH

Cho was into Harry, but unsure whether he was into her. By the time he asked her out, she'd already been swooped up by Cedric.

As for everyone being thirsty for Harry, that only really happens after it's public knowledge that he's the chosen one. That's when girls started hanging around him, asking him out, and even trying to poison him with love potion. Being the boy who lived wasn't enough to get the girls wet, but being the boy who would kill Voldemort sent them all crazy.

Ireland is part of Britain you dumb fuck

Incorrect

Hermione is attractive, Emma Watson isn't.

>implying that Magical Britain and Ireland isn't just a single community, since there's no Catholic/Protestant division

pleb

And you are a faggot

I don't think they are seeing as the Irish have a national quidditch team

>Implying she wrote ANY books

Would have been 10x more interesting than Ginny fucking "No personality" Weasley

Thats also a sign of mental illness my dude dont fall for the memes maldjusted teens turn out to be maladjusted people just look at all the alt right cucks on this board bunch of faggots that complain about childrens movies

They are seperate though, Ireland have their own national Quidditch team that competed in the World Cup. England has their own national team as well, it's mentioned in the book that they suffered a humiliating defeat during the tournament and didn't get through to the finals. So it stands to reason that Scotland and Wales have their own teams as well.

If mental illness isn't your #1 fetish, you're a pleb.

She is British because Ireland is in the British Isles, but Ireland is not part of Britain.

>tfw no gf to complain about degenerates and jews with
I want to hold her hand as we craft tin foil hats for our children

In other words, the wizards could see the future and didnt like it for Loony Lovegood.

She's just socially awkward, not mental. Her father's the mental one, and Luna's been indoctrinated by him ever since she was born. She grew more "normal" as she got older and was able to fit into society while still keeping her adorable quirks

>Were Harry and the rest of the wizards gay?
They were British.

m8, she's completely coocoo and has been since she saw her mother die

>She grew more "normal" as she got older
Was that before or after the year she spent in the Death Eater's rape dungeon?

nice.

I love this movie

>He was a bloodthirsty butcher who inflicted unspeakable tortures on the peasants. Cutting off their hands and feet, gouging out their eyes and then impaling them on iron spikes.
>They had it coming

Throughout the books she's been able to make friends who like her, something she wasn't able to when the character was first introduced. She also got married later in life so she's capable of living in society.

I don't know what you're implying with the year in the Malfoy's cellar.

How can any of this be possible when all of Britain seems to have a wizard population in the low thousands

literally ethnically, geographically, and factually incorrect. not even Irish and I can tell you’re brit larping fags.

Makes sense
It's a soyseries

Why would anyone do this to themselves?

youtu.be/9OFpfTd0EIs

>fucking her doggy style
>look deep inside the eyes of Michael Jackson in the process

It's stupid, I know. Rowling made it out like there are only a couple thousand wizards in Britain, so for national Quidditch teams to be viable, 10% of the population would need to pursue a career in Quidditch. That said, there aren't that many careers to pursue anyway.

Point of the matter is, most countries in the world have their own national team, even countries nowhere near one of the 11 magic schools. It's just a children's book, a lot of it doesn't make sense when you over-analyse it.

>Theresa May supporting
lel no she isn't. She's a blairite who rightly thinks that Corbyn and his goons are nutjobs

So even when you are fucking her doggie style you still have to look her in the eye.

Or else it would be sexist.

Neither was Hermione. She was a black chick

Her back is pretty hairy

God damn Anglos DO NOT age well.

That is just heartbreaking. She was so cute, how did this happen?

those nipples on her belly

Drugs and alcohol. Just don't do these things.

puberty. it's a pestilence

It really does look like the effects of cocaine abuse, her face has all the signs. Such a shame.

because she died in that hospital full of cops and angry cop girl at season 5

>peak attractiveness when she was at prime breeding age
>uglier now that her ovaries have withered and she's developed roast beef flaps
Gee who coulda seen it coming

Anglo genes.

Coz she's a quirky girl that's why

>irish
>anglo

What are you niggers talking about? I'd still fuck her savagely.

Actually it was because one of the prophecies the gang smashed in the department of mysteries in OotP wailed "oooooooohhhhhh Luna will grow up to be a fuckin man jawed munter with shit tattoos oooooohhhh" and thats why /ourguy/ Neville got with some lower year fitty in the end.

and now he's balding truly /ouguy/

England, Scotland, Ireland, and possibly Wales also all play separately in the FIFA world cup though.....

desu it seemed he peaked in handsomeness at some point in his life so that kind of precludes him from being /ourguy/.

Is young Snape /ourguy/? cynical about the world from his upbringing, hopelessly beta orbits his oneitits, makes it known that he's into the wizard equivalent of Sup Forums to his school mates, gets humiliated by the chad Lilly eventually dates, dies completely cucked....

Sad frog man sad Frog poor Snape.

worth it

True. She became insane.

>England, Scotland, Ireland, and possibly Wales also all play separately in the FIFA world cup though.....
Did you read my post? Because that's what I'm saying, user. Just like football, in Quidditch each country has their own team.
England lost to Transylvania 390-10 during the WC in the fourth book (mentioned in passing).

Neville wanted her in the movie. In the books, everyone knew not to stick it in crazy. Why do you think she got married later than others?

best girl was slutty ghost in the toilets.

I remember fapping during that scene and my mother saying 'he's doing it again'. the first time I realised that it was not something I should do with my parents present.

sexy fucking toilet bitch still gets me ROCK hard.

She looks like a real-life Shiburin here.

Blairites are Tory sleepers and Corbyn is literally the only person who can save Brexit you mouth breathing shill cunt.

how did you not realize it was not something you should be doing?

How fucking autistic are you?

holy mackerel there is not a more beautiful person living.

he did get the best girl though

did she shit in the water?

Blairites are insane goons.

Who is this boy?

wh*Te "people"

>I remember fapping during that scene and my mother saying 'he's doing it again'.
That implies you were regularly masturbating in the living room when watching tv with your parents before your mother decided to call you out on it. That is one strange family.

I guess if he was really young he might've been at that stage where you have no idea what's going on with your penis and you just start touching it. He used the word "fap", but I doubt he was standing right in front of the tv, pants down, furiously whacking it. His mother probably just spotted him with his right hand in his pants, fiddling around a little. It's still weird though.

He probably just means squeezing his dick again and again through the shorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-eZ6Prg1ww

Why was Trevor so bent on being immortal?
It's already well known that Wizards live much longer than Muggles, into the hundreds. Why split his soul and lose a bit of him each time using a very dangerous ritual that could kill you just the same, just to be sort of immortal when he could easily have lived for 350 years, as many Wizards have been documented to do.
Is it ever explained why he fears death so much?

Because he's Hitler