Who is your favourite vampire?

Who is your favourite vampire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txqpLEufGnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw this goddess is married to a blind man

On a good day, your choice

On a bad day, this guy

Kirsten Dunst from that Tom Cruise movie!

He'll never see her grow old and lose her beauty. Actually seems kinda lucky.

Unironically

moar

>fangs aren't canines
why?!

New Dresden Files audiobook fucking when?!

vampires are generally lame, so going for the suit only

based basghetti

I've never felt the urge to watch any of the Underworld movies. Are they worth trying?

Darla from Buffy

nina dobrev

normally not really, but guilty pleasure of watching Kate in THIS is enough to give it a try
also kinda ok soundtrack

this nigga

you can't have sex with men though

Maybe I should have watched the last season afterall.
But it got so bad.

Ah... ze children of ze night. Vat sveet music zey make...

Only correct answers.

The one that is burning with the power of god!

only if you really like the genre

Don't.

or like latex fetishkino

the first one was ok. The rest not so much. The last one was beyond fucking stupid. Bitch went super sayin. Not even jokin

>Bitch went super sayin

Like, blonde and shit?

if you care about plot (implying anyone ever watch this garbage for plot) dont read
she meets some other snow vampires, they got insane power, she learns it, can pasically teleport, is super-super fast and super super strong

>implying i dont follow this series for dumb killing fun and power levels

I love that they established new elders by the end of blood wars

lycans need to step up on their leaders though. Ever since Lucian, their leaders have been literal whos

This bitch taught me a valuable life lesson. If she's got red hair, HBO will never show you her titties

We saw Cynthia Nixon's titties

Just wanked to her sex scenes

It's a shame becoming a vampire didn't make her literally hundreds of warts and moles disappear.

Ew

>Bloodlines Jeanette.

blocks your path

Dat armor doe

Nikola Tesla from Scanctuary

youtube.com/watch?v=txqpLEufGnA

She's more of a snake really

this

First one is pretty good
Second one is ok but i didnt like that the final bosses were so weak
Third one is more related to lycans but its great, michael sheen did a great job, in fact, i think his character is the best one of the series.
4th one was meh and I haven't seen the last one

Beat me to it by 5 minutes, user.

Cute.

Unironically

really hot momma. Half the time I wished I was David and she was kicking my ass

first is pretty comfy second was ok the prequel was cool since they brought michael sheen back for his role but no cate the newest was ehh

just be tall and good looking, and you can be blind and not even rich to get grills

>tfw 32 year old khv
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well spoilers pretty sure the lycans are going to die out now since they killed there leaders also he forgot to mention she dies than the nordic vamps bring her back and give her the instant transmission powers

She was the best thing about the movie 4me.

God damn, what a babe

the real question here is if David will also undergo the cocooning process, since he's the only one that doesn't have that. Kinda makes him the underdog, just like how his mother Amelia was most likely the weakest elder.

Also, I think they will probably be introducing a completely separate race next time given how they now introduced actual mystical shit

>but no kate
>the newest was ehh

well since they killed off michael it would seem there going to go vampire vs vampire or something unless theres a bunch of hybrids or somehting

Them killing off Michael was because Scott Speedman refuses to return to the series. What a fag

>vampire vs vampire
They have about 1 1/2 covens left. They'd go extinct just like Semira feared

>blind man
WUT

Mommy?

I dig this concept.. rundown?

this webm is ruined by the messy subs, just have them in one place

One of those guys that can't see shit.

Yeah, can't find something better, and my webms are always too heavy too post for some reason.

Semira was a smart and devious vampire. If she didn't have to kill several vampires and frame other she would have been very useful in reestablishing vampire dominance. I also like this scene when she kills Miley Cyrus

I want to protect that smile and her little brother

That was Miley double, the real died around 2011 and was replaced by the reptilians.

Very.

5 people from sanctuary drank ancient vampire blood hundreds of years ago and caused them to have greatly extended lifespans and various affects. Tesla could control electricity, because why not. He was a side character so not really a big part of the show.

>Matilda May
This film was one of my earliest memories of faps.

I like the ones that eat wooden stakes

Tzimisce.

and pic related

Any vampire that Nina has played.

Alice Cooper as Vampire in "Suck"

I find her very attractive but feel like she won't age well

shit fucking taste senpai

>Vampire
>aging
Heh

>vampire thread
>no Salma Hayek
FAGGOTS!

She needs to stop smoking cigarettes.

shit fucking feedback farn

She was so hot as Catherine and so fucking meh as Elena.

They are known for Kate beckinsale wearing leather and that's it, the films themselves are completely forgettable

Wasn't that on purpose?