Fuck you Sup Forums, this was one of the best shows i've ever seen

Fuck you Sup Forums, this was one of the best shows i've ever seen

defend it

Incredible action (some of the best in TV), great acting, characters, interesting conspiracy thriller plot and unpredictable twists

Kills 9 evil criminals in first episode and then a bunch of private security contractors that were just told they were doing a job to fight a domestic terrorist.

>Incredible action
shame there's so little of it in a show named punisher
it was shit, Daredevil S2 Punisher was way better

>characters

really enjoyed having so many scenes with this very interesting and charismatic character instead of the punisher

Would've like to see him do more heroic stuff. It was mainly about his own personal issues than his desire to help people.

heoric stuff costs more money to produce
better have him talk for most of the show instead of kicking ass

I just skipped forward every time she appeared, didn't lose anything.

Doesn't she die at the end?

Did you miss the part where what he said was literally as she described it? Or the part right after that where he told her to get over it and she moved through it because she is based?

Or are you just meming to trigger poltards?

NOW LOOKIT HERE LEMME ADJUST MY NRA CAP BEFORE I TALK ABOUT HOW THE COLOREDS WANT TO TAKE OUR GUNS THATS RIGHT I AM A REALISTIC CHARACTER AND NOT A STRAWMAN AT ALL YESSIRREE

Considering I've met several dudes who look and act like that, I'd say you were dumb.

Considering how every veteran's support group I've been to has been comprised almost entirely of people who oppose gun control on principle, I'd say those scenes with all the veterans being annoyed/offput by NRA Man are unrealistic wishful thinking on the part of a sheltered liberal writer who lives in New York or LA.

Wow sweetie, that was sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic and islamophobic all in one sentance. Bravo.

Was it ever explained how he went from having an entire arsenal of weapons at the end of daredevil, to having nothing when the punisher series starts

They weren't annoyed by his defense of the second amendment. They were annoyed because his NRA meme politics were distracting from the point of why they were all there.

Also, a fat loser who pretends to have PTSD trying to incite revolution deserves to be annihilated on principle.

No she just gets shot in the head.

It was a great series. Easily one of the best in the Marvel catalogue. However, I still believe that Daredevil S2 is best kino.

>guy who's against gun control is a fat loud blowhard loser scorned by noble veterans who understand the necessity of Common Sense Gun Controlâ„¢
Totally not a strawman.

It was good, could have been great if they got rid of fucking Madani. She was infuriatingly inept, smug, and stupid.