Makes a SJW movie

>makes a SJW movie
>alt right: the character is the most beloved character

Didn't the bad guy literally rape the chick?

How is he alt-right?

>destroy everything
>wipe rebels out
>new, pure begining

Kylo Ren was the best character, though

That's some words. Now use words that describe both Kylo Ren and the alt-right

The Alt-Right character is also the only one with a coherent philosophy... "Let the past die."

He's actually the protagonist.

He's a fucking white male, I do like that his and Daisy "Two genders" Ridley characters are turning into a bonafide Eva and Adolf story.

Seven more years, salty libcuck, seven more years.

How was tlj sjw?

He isn't alt-right, though. He doesn't cry about everything like a baby and tries to victimize himself at every turn and fap to trannies. Believe me, his endgame isn't importing a wife from Thailand.

>>alt right: the character
Sure thing honey.

>Sure thing honey.

what are you talking about, he bitches and moans and murders [people every once in a while but is in reality virtually powerless and desperate to cling to any shred of power

he's the alt-right incarnate

>he doesn't cry about everything like a baby and tries to victimize himself at every turn
but user, that's exactly what he does. he chimps out everytime something doesn't go his way and blames looking for having to turn to the dark side.

I meant he blames Luke

>he bitches and moans and murders [people every once in a while

Yeah, so he's a liberal.

>alt right: the character
No. Stop being a massive faggot.

Nah, that's just autism. He never blamed Luke for going dark FYI.

Does his obsession with Darth Vader ever come up in this flick?

Literally how is it possible to be as dumb as you?

No, Rian fucking forgot about his character I guess.

Sup Forums 2k18 should honestly just kys. it used to be one of the best boards around here but it was hijacked by beta-failures who cries about literally everything. Kys

so he's a communist

Blame reddit for all the MGTOW incels and r/t_d transplants that post there.

What are Kylo's motivations right now? He killed Snoke, but now he is just acting like Snoke. Why? Why still try to kill the rebels? If all of this is bullshit, why is Kylo still continuing the cycle of violence?

To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew. Unless you just hyperspace ram it.

These morons literally believe that the existence of women and minorities in film is SJW brainwashing.

i'm dead curious about the movie, is there any good torrent available already? i'm not giving my money to disney

Not for at least 6 months.

Not him, but it wasn't reddit's fault. It's this generation of sissy-failures realising that they can empty themselves online. It's awful. One of the reasons why war isn't inherently bad because those were the one to die first in combat. Like a natural selection process.

That's not what the alt right is about.

>Alt-Right character is also the only one with a coherent philosophy... "Let the past die."
>can't kill Leia
>can't let go off his hate for Luke despite Luke being gone for years
>reverts back to his dark side persona immediately after making a face turn
>"Let the past die"

Suuuuuure.

aw it's a pity. guess i can't be part of the shitstorm then

Most people shitposting about it haven't seen it either.

There's a decent cam rip. I mean, decent for a cam.

Because women are attracted to the "bad boy" because they think they'll fix him, even better if he's shown vulnerability at some stage. What, you think anyone is attracted to those male feminists that tweet about their privilege and how they need to be punished for it? Of course leftist women get their panties wet for a man who doesn't bend to them and is diametrically opposed to their views (and the views of all the screeching manginas that kiss the ground the walks on).

Please note: the above only applies if you're good looking. Then again that goes for anything, you can get away with almost anything in the eyes of women if you're good looking.

>0.02$ have been deposited into your account

>>makes a SJW movie>alt right: the character is the most beloved character
Someone translate this

>He's just like me

I'm only behind 25% of the shitposting volume, though.

>alt right: the character
>SJW: Kylo-chan is a tranny in denial and/or a queer goth twink
for god's sake, make up your mind!!

cam is too plebeian for my taste, and the movie is shit already. it would be torture

you fucking wish you were half a man like him

Snoke mentions it, then Ren gets upset and destroys his mask.
It's character development!

this guy's not good looking.

>implying this body isn't top 1% genetics

get educated

How are they alt right? Theyre just the remnants of the Empire which was just plain authoritarian.

He's not 10/10 but he's a solid 8/10.

That's one year on a strength-based split, you fitness plebs.

It is and is one of the best scenes. Unironically.

>Alt right: the character
>is actually le 56% face

Seems about right.

>Because women are attracted to the "bad boy" because they think they'll fix him,

no, they are attracted to "bad boys" because they make them horny but believe in whatever makes you feel better

>he's a solid 8/10

He's the 56% face minus the skin tone.

He's an edgy tryhard who deep down inside hates himself

Me and 90% of the other girls who post about him want to fuck him but whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Why do morons go to threads about the movie before seeing it!?

Are people such stupid brainless sheep they can't formulate a opinion on their own?

Before I watched it I avoided all social media and made my opinion which is the movie is shit.

Can you dumb fucks at least see it before parroting other people like the brainlet shit you are?

Camrip anything who cares. Why are you here on a fucking movie discussion without seeing it.

How fucking brain less are people!?!?!

user I hope you realize lifting doesn't make your skeleton grow right?

his body is top tier because of his wide frame, not because of muscle

>What are Kylo's motivations right now? He killed Snoke, but now he is just acting like Snoke. Why?

You know how he throws tantrums? He's doing it again because he's not getting the pussy.

>Me and 90% of the other girls

Just because you have long hair and wear a dress doesn't mean you're a girl.

>neither Luke skywalker or Leia realise the potential of them having someone related to them being the supreme leader.
>Rey doesnt want to rule the galaxy and try to change Kylo that way.
dumb as fuck desu

Why would you go and see it at all !?
Do you pay people to shit in your mouth too?

His frame is nothing special. This may shock you, but adding muscle mass to your delts, chest, and back will make you widere.

Its a trap!
Post tits or ball sack.

>the entire world is talking shit about the movie
>star wars fans hate it, metacritic and rotten tomatoes ratings are horrible, some people won't consider them canon
>wymyn had a great responsibility on the writing, adding sjw crap and leaving plotholes behind as a result
>people see it all but they need to watch the movie (and give money to sjws) in order to complain
really man? would you pay to see the emoji movie as well?

Like I said whatever helps you sleep at night. He's hot as fuck and the emotional conflict thing does things to girls hearts.

He's a pasty dork with daddy issues

Shoe on head with timestamp.
otherwise... stop wearing your sisters dresses.

Hateful, school shooter, admires Vader, hates the Resistance

No it's not.

t. weightlifting for 12 years, 8 of those competing

It's called usurping the throne, look it up sweaty

point of your pic? guy on the right will never be good looking even if he injects because of his bones, while Driver looks great after like year of lifing natty, because of his naturally wide frame

Driver's delts were already wide, he hides them behind his arms on this pic, he has perfect high-test frame and height you delusional gymlet, no matter how long you lift you will never be half as attractive as him and thats even with Driver's face being fucking ugly, had he been born with skull genetics as good as rest of his body he'd be an ultra chad, close to Jason Momoa tier

Do you dumb fucks avoid the part where he says watch a camrip.

There is no excuse for your stupidity.

He had some amusingly Nietzschean lines in the new one.

That's not really what Kylo is, especially not in the new movie. If anything that's that ginger asshole who, as the movie made clear, is a useful idiot.

NO I would pirate it like you should you fucking idiot. Stop derailing and answer why you are in a thread about a movie you didn't see.

>This may shock you, but adding muscle mass to your delts, chest, and back will make you widere.

it will but difference will be barely noticable, if you lift for looks you are a retard

Post body.

His frame isn't wide at all, framelet. That's literally what an average skinny-fit guy looks like. This is what an actually wide frame looks like.

>Adam Driver isn't attractive in his own way

>One of the reasons why war isn't inherently bad because those were the one to die first in combat
That isn't true though. The bravest warriors tend to die first because they do so willingly in honourable sacrifice, the weak then either follow or flee but never will they take the lead and die first.

t. powerfatty

I bet I have better stats than you even though I'm not a powerlifer.

You got the fucking point, though.

>Post body.
Literally why?

Sort of. Conflict and hardship are necessary to fostering healthy masculinity.

>alt right: the character is the most beloved character
He's the only good written character, he's the only nuWars character that is well acted, the actor is cool and grounded. What's there not to like?

Because I don't believe someone so experienced would have such newbie beliefs.

Adam always had mad fangirls now more than ever. Soyboy incels forever jelly.

they are similar, the difference is this pic is made up close and without any comparison to judge scale, brainlet

I could make anything look big from up close with my camera, even your tiny dick

i won't watch a goddamn cam you faggots, the movie is bad enough by itself and i wont pick a shit quality copy of it just to suffer for 2 hrs. i'd rather pay then, or contemplate the shitstorm from a distance

>muh close up

He's a caricature of the Alt-Right.
The also put a caricature of SJW with Holdo as well though...so I have no idea what they are going for.

That's more of an /r9k/ than Sup Forums thing. There are a surprising amount of well adjusted people on Sup Forums, and this website in general.
I think you have an issue with the politics rather than the "sissy failures."

>The also put a caricature of SJW with Holdo as well though

it wasn't a caricature in their eyes, but a strong woman

fucking kek, now I know why you think his frame is better than Driver's, its because his ribcage and lats are trash and make him look wider then he really is

He's a pasty awkward white male virgin.

>it wasn't a caricature in their eyes, but a strong woman
oh fuck, you're right, lol

First order is the beta uprising.
To be honest, both sides in the new trilogy are completly retarted.

>implying the alt right does anything but cry about social justice

>young angry doesn't know which way to go in life
>lacks a stable father figure
>betrayed by someone he thought he could trust (Luke represents the boomers afraid of the younger generation even to the extent that they try to squash us down)
>kills the zombie jew trying to manipulate them
>realizes that we need to destroy the (((past))) to move forward as a society
>at the end of the day just wants a qt.314 white girl to spend his days with

>Darth M. Bison
Could be cool.

This. I would literally backstab anyone to save my own skin. Fuck dying for a cause I don't believe in. You can all burn in hell.