Anyone seen this? How good is it?

Anyone seen this? How good is it?

Disgusting the guy on the right could do so much better.

it was alright.

it made my penis quite happy

Guys, I'd really like to kiss another guy and perhaps suck a dick, but I also fear that this is just a passing urge and that I would back out in the middle of it and realize I was just a confused straight guy. I also fear for my reputation, I admire fags how get out of the closet cuz I'm a coward. I have plenty of gay friends, but none of them interests me, but sometimes I have a crush on some guys and they are usually straight. I'm not sure if it is a crush or if I'm just jealous of their looks. I don't trust men, I fear of being raped or blackmailed by one of them. Sometimes I fap to men sucking cock, but I don't like anything anal, not with me, not with anyone who is with me. I think I might be bi but idk. I'm 28.

What do?

Go back to Botland Russia

Is the fact of them being jews relevant to the plot at all?

It's a great movie but a little overrated. There is a lack of consequence to character actions in the favor of a love that was obviously so forbidden for the time. Also some of the scenes felt a little too over the top, like the peach scene and the final scene with Elio talking to his dad. But it was still gud

It's a good high end fag flick. No aids, no blacks, no tragedies. It's still sad in the end, but a good kind of sad.

stop posting this gay pedophile bullshit

S A G E
A
G
E

*bump* :3

kll yourself you abomination.

>every homosexual is amental ill pedophile that got diddled as a kid by another mental ill pedophile homo
>homos show this in everything they write

But if you point out this obvious shit, the homos go mental

TOP KEK

It needed more Marzia.

The director and author of the book it's based on are straight. The age of consent in Italy is like 15 (most civilized countries it is around 16).

Are the actors straight in real life?

WATCH IT QUEERS

>The director and author of the book it's based on are straight

It's a little thing called gay for pay.

Just watched it last night, definitely worth watching just for the cinematography and sets. Only problem is you have to deal with mild fag shit but it's slightly more tasteful than most fag movies. Also side note, nice tiddies in this film

MOTY for me.

all I want for Christmas is a cute twink to seduce me and call me daddy