The perfect film

She looks like River Phoenix

never seen it but i can always tell what movie it is regardless of the screencap

Correct. There's no argument to be had here.

>it's been 24 years since river died
damn i'm old

I loved how it destroyed the central message of the fascist's book

Good movie--highly rewatchable...

Also--they didn't fuck up the romance, they made it palatable.

when i was a kid, my preferred choice was of course Denise. And ofc as you get older you realise that this chick is in fact the obvious choice for the fun she brings. but this pic is the first pic where i would consider her looks to be really attractive

the more i think of it, id say that her hair is probably what throws me off the most about her look. if you focus on her face, then its fine

It's a good movie but I don't understand it. Honestly the ST universe looks bretty good, nice infrastructure, good education, everyone is patriotic and united, I'd sign up.

>HAHA, fuck heinlein! Fuck this book! Fuck fascism! Service to become a full citizen? GARBAGE. I'm going to make fun of all of Heinleins ideas! Propaganda nonsense!

>OH SHIT. Everyone's taking my movie seriously! Everyone thinks the fascist military are the good guys! I've created a whole generation of kids that think fascism is the answer to the future bugwar, whether that be fighting aliens, chinese, or muslims! What have I done! It was just a prank bro!

-Verhoeven

Doesn't exisit

the movie still shits on the book immensely and could be 100x better

I unironically agree. Movie is perfect; nothing I would change.

wtf are you on about, i understood it was satire and I was like eleven when I saw it.
Geez the man put in SS uniforms, told you you ll end up crippled for your service,he even made the mind bugs cute-ish.
But I guess all that goes above the 56%ers head, born and bred to be sent to a desert to kill and die.

Movie unironically got me really into WH40k

one of the best movie of the nineties right there. Also amazing pleb filter.

Verhoeven unironically hated the book

The hair is a result of her jewish ancestry. She is my jewfu.

>the movie still shits on the book immensely and could be 100x better
no. the book was written by a little faggot who somehow had an insane boner for being sent to die for the benefit of rich fucks

Dizzy is Unironically the hottest bitch in any military kino.

Pose a challenge, prove me wrong Sup Forums.

>Pic unrelated