HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

TO THIS

...to this?

It's a well known fact that women are aroused by psycopaths. Why do you think your gfs always watched serial killer shit on netflix?

bitches be crazy

Literally fan-fiction tier

Remember the good old days when female sexuality was taboo? We should return to that

To this

This. Remember Tsornaev brothers? Serial killers and school shooters always get mail from fangirls.

No thanks. Go back to church and spout that shit there.

What the fuck is wrong with her face

Interesting. Very interesting.

I really hate the "girls are horny" meme

Daisy, being extremely powerful in the force(for no reason) is attracted to who could be the only man who could be her equal.

if you can actually explain, how and why, I'll believe you.

the cave on the island

she was still calling kylo a monster until she went into the cave

the power of the darkside can lead to many abilities

daisy is a shit actress

only way to do that is let islam take over.
or we could, you know, return white men their testicles and slay the saracens again.

....you're shit.

He say "your a monster and you will pay for what you did" and call him "murderous snake" (or at least this is what i've understand in between her brit accent) even in their Force Skype Chat.
Now due the fact the whole story time of TLJ is less than a week (in TFA a couple of days) its literally:
Monday: I hate you monster, die in a fire!
Wednesday: +petting during the chat+
Thursday: gif related

tfw she got the d

Did she legit just grab his ass?

What people don't realize is that SW isn't in needing of being saved, Disney is transforming it to fit exactly what they want it to do, they need it to be something they sell to kids... The inclusion of the old cast in the first few new films was to get 30- 50 year old parents to take their kids to see the new characters disney is making to hook these kids in... the killing of the old characters make SW for the new generation, the one that wants all the toys and clothes and shwag... Disney knows how to deal their crack and in this case its to the new generations... SW doesn't need saved, its got new breath breathed into it, just not for your sake... say goodbye to it bc now its a money printing press and your children are the product...

>t. never gf
dude. every girl is obsessed with dangerous men. rock stars, drug dealers, bikers, nigger culture, firefighters, pilots, abusive assholes (especially this). this harks back to evolution and a woman's need to be protected manifesting in the traits of the male. this is why men with high test behave in irrational and dangerous ways.
what is the opposite of psychopathy? empathy. think of a very empathetic and caring man. how much pussy does he get?
evidence is everywhere, bud, you just pay attention.

women like confidence, not the serial killing. if you are confident, intelligent and non-cringy, you will draw women.... it's just a coincidence that serial killers happen to have the above always

women only believe what they feel IN THE MOMENT.

t. have actually had gfs

She found out he had money

She's a naughty grill.

>I really hate the "girls are horny" meme
you poor thing

If you're physically attractive to a woman, making them feel absurd, angry, jealous, or frustrated is almost the same thing (arguably superior) as making them feel happy, loved, wanted, etc.

itty bitties + fat ass is literally the most patrician combo

It's not a lack of empathy that's attractive, it's power and ambition. An ability to project your will onto the world. A complete lack of empathy makes men creepy; it's synonymous with being socially unaware.

just using reductio ad absurdum to make my point. dont get too literal

Embarrassing.

Watch the movie, they dedicate a big part of it to this actually.

fag bitch go kill yourself
hur durr religion what are you twelve. go get an adult to let you onto disney.com

bet it jiggles when she walks

Not the user you responded to, but what the fuck?

What an amazing role model for little girls!

She saw him shirtless and did lewd hands with him.

fuck you too
merry christmas

happy holidays :^)

I literally had a sexually conservative girl apologize for getting “all horny” on me last night. In my beta days i had some girl say we weren’t a match because she was too horny for me. Shit’s not a meme

>implying you are not still a beta for settling with a (((sexually conservative))) girl.

Merry Christmas!

lool

Poe and Rey are totally going to fuck, aren't they?

Didn't 3 happen before 2?

They could do it better. Five years ago clone wars toys were the shot, now kids look straight away from Finn,Rey and Poe toys and go for either Kylo Ren or ot/pt stuff. Disney has the biggest money maker and they’re failing at utilizing it properly.

is it that challenging to realise that women have the same sexual needs and behaviour as men?

fucking lel

It could've been interesting to see Rey pissed off that her family just abandoned her that leads to her possibly moving to the darkside as she loses hope in humanity and Kylo Ren wants out of being the next Vader as he isn't strong enough and feels conflicted about killing his parents.

Ha!

you're playing the "right now" game, disney is in this for the long haul bruh

Evil Rey and Good Ben would've been better.

bad boys are more fun

yes...its an artistic license i guess.

>Irrational ways
I understand intimidating physical presence as the byproduct of a tough guy lifestyle being a solid indicator of the certainty of women chooses those men, but irrational ways?
Surely most psychopaths that you claim women fawn over, are successful becuase they blend in, acting irrational would surely throw people off the scent and into the limelight wherein being an actual psychopath is dangerous.
Career-wise I understand you but, I fail to see what point you are making about "the ways" of these men to manifest attention from thots.

Ma'am, the where he is standing, it's a physical impossibilty.

Chad is not welcome on this website

Disney need to fired the writers?

She got a closer look at his chad adam's apple and big ears.

Now all she thinks about is his cock while Luke rots in hell for being a white male.

girls like bad boys teehee

pawg

> his chad adam's apple
His irresistible fridge physique, you mean.

>yes...its an artistic license i guess.

I guess Disney forgot to buy their own artistic license.

>YOURE A MOON-STUH!
what?

It's spelled porg you casual.

how is it that whenever there is some big movie in past 20 years, the lead actor/actress is literally the antithesis of acting. she's school play level at best. and already behaving in interviews like she's the new empress of mankind. fucking disgusting

Underrated post

Kek

More interesting, at least

this

you don't. rian johnson isn't a storyteller.

Bad writing.

>pure girl falls for the violent murderer

Is Nu-Wars secretly red-pilled?

>the son of good guys trained by the good guy is the super good guy
Hmm

>tfw no gf

>you're a monster

looks to me like she was trying to grab his cock but he pushed her back too far. what a bad girl ;)

women get horny but they absolutely do not have the same sexual needs or wants as men. their libido is fucking weird as shit

>the secret side of me

>be me in cinema watching soy wars
>half the audience are teenage grills
>all these grills yaying and wet baginas everytime Kylo on screen
>mfw I remember he's the leader of space NSDAP

>You're a monster~

>"Yes, I am!"
>proceed to move shirtless toward u

b-baka!

Wisdom

hopefully, Poe is a chad

Toot