Miss me yet?

So do you guys miss me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WERE WRONG GEORGE PLEASE COME BACK

I was wrong george, I'm so so sorry

You've been forgiven. Sorry I sold it, I never thought it would end up like this.

No, asshole, I miss when you had a team of people that kept you from doing anything stupid and Im sorry they weren't there to keep you from turning the prequels into fucking flash Gordon.

what a joke.

george sold it in the hope they'd beg him to come back. they never will

No.

Thats okay George Ill take my chances.

I'm sorry, George.

I'm so sorry...

I'll never miss you George because you'll be with me... always

George's mind is what made Star Wars have some content, now it's empty.

Hamill does. He admitted he would have preferred Lucas' ideas for the Sequel Trilogy instead of the route Disney went. Between TLJ and Han Solo, it'll be a miracle if this franchise lasts ten years under current management.

At least I took risks, sure most of my ideas sucked but they were different movies. Not corporate trash shoveled out.

Kinda, depends on what you're doing. George, you lost your mojo as a director. You couldn't direct your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it. I like you as an idea guy though, maybe even a producer. Would like to see you be part of the idea room or whatever that thing is called that Kennedy prides herself on being female only.

I'm sorry George, we stroke you down in anger.

The Last Jedi literally took more risks than every prequel movie combined.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

No, I can't stand the prequels. The best part about them is the stuff they did in the comics, cartoons, and books. I like what you did in The Clone Wars t.v show. At-least the sequels have Kylo Ren, the best sequel character. I wish the best for you, still. I feel like you learned your lesson and think you deserve a second chance. Just stop making weird shit like "Strange Magic".

You are the best person in this thread, friend.

True, the prequels, as bad as they were in the movies, expanded a whole lot of the sw's universe. From cartoons to games, comics, books etc. What is new from this sequel? Not a single shit.

>George played the long con
>more people than ever miss him and apologize for trashing the prequels so hard, they never knew how bad things could really get

I wish they'd listened to more of your ideas, George, but I don't miss your directing.

TFA, RO, and TLJ have all been deeply flawed in various ways, but I've managed to enjoy them all to some extent despite that.

The prequels are still a fucking garbage fire.

competently directed bad movie > incompetently directed bad movie

what are the flaws in RO ?
name me at least 5
Nightmare Mode: No pasta

I loved the prequels george, the world building was inctredible, I didn't care about some cheezy lines as a boy, I fucking loved them, the light saber fights between some space gentlemen... Now I get force fed some fucking feminist propaganda

Gotta admit, releasing a Battlestar Galactica movie and calling it Star Wars was a pretty risky move.

This!