I just don't have the motivation to find a movie that I wanna watch then download it and sit through it for 2 hours...

I just don't have the motivation to find a movie that I wanna watch then download it and sit through it for 2 hours. Why is euthanasia not legal so I can just go already. Not like I'm doing anything here.

Because hell is real and you really do not want to go there. Repent for your sins. The Lord will forgive you and you will find purpose through Him.

>Not like I'm doing anything here.
That's your choice. Don't piss and moan about it like a faggot. If you don't like it, choose something else.

Sounds kind of gay

self absorbed faggot threads live over at /r9k/

just jump
dying hurts no matter how

You will remember my warning when you enter through the gates. You cannot even begin to comprehend an eternity of the most excruciating pain someone could ever experience.

Sounds pretty cool.

>Why is euthanasia not legal so I can just go already
Nigger what are they going to do? Arrest your corpse? Send you to Ghost-Jail?

>Im such a faggot that I need Euthanasia to be legal because I'm too beta to kill myself

literally kill yourself

the memes want you to live user

Remember your warning? lol youre not saying anything new. plebs and tv preachers have been saying the same thing for a long time

aww poor babby

Not anymore son, Sup Forums IS /r9k/.

Delving into psychedelics will make your life more interesting, maybe youll even discover your creative passion

>he doesn't just drop pebbles in the glass until the level is high enough to dunk the cookie

break the cookie in half obviously

just break the cookie in half and dip it are you guys dumb or what

are you dumb or what repeating exactly what I said

are you dumb or what repeating exactly what I said

wrong, you suck the milk up to the cookie with a straw

But how does the milk touch the cookie if it's in a straw?

It works like a siphon once the cookie gets wet it will wick the milk up to it.

Alright everybody shut up. This is what we'll do. We'll take a mouthful of milk and then mash the cookie in there along with the milk. Chew violently until the cookie is mixed with the milk and there you have it.

and accidentally bite my tongue in the process? no thanks

you dont suck you blow into the straw and the milk bubbles up and soaks the cookie.

>blowing bubbles in your milk
Your mom is going to get pissed, and take away your cookie.

you are all wrong. what you do is tip the glass upside down and let the milk pour over the cookie.

try to have more hobbies. When you get bored of movies you can read tv series (there are a few good ones out there: sopranos, black mirror, twin peaks, true detective, to name all of them). When you get bored of tv series you can watch books. When you get bored of books you can listen to videogames. When you get bored of videogames you can paint music. And so on

drop your pants and sit on the cookie. the weight of your ass cheeks will force it into the milk.