Not just one...

>not just one, but both directors get fired in the middle of production because disney found out they were making the movie as a "slapstick comedy, just like ace ventura"
>replaced by ron "yes man" howard
>acting coach needed to be brought in because alden ehrenreich can't act to save his life
>... when emilia clarke is also in the movie
>reshoots
>reshoots are "more extensive" than previously thought
>still no trailer
>comes out in 5 months

Is anyone even excited for this movie? Everything is shaping up to be a complete disaster.

It's a train wreck on wheels in motion ready to crash and burn into an even bigger train wreck.

So was Rogue One and it turned out mostly okayish with good to very good bits
Unfortunately we've got to give Disney this, they might produce mediocre, safe movies but they rarely shit out complete disasters

inb4 it turns out to be the best thing since ESB

Why wouldn’t both directors get fired together? They’re a team. A terrible team.

>but they rarely shit out complete disasters
Did you not see Pocahontas 10: The Revenge of John Smith's Ghost?

>"slapstick comedy, just like ace ventura"

unironically would only watch if it was this

i'm excited to see my queen!

Now I'm not one to go "da joos," but forcing a Jewish actor as a star in a major motion picture when he CANNOT ACT seems like they're trying to push something.

Who the fuck wants a Han Solo movie anyway?

>not just one, but both directors get fired.

You're dumb as hell family, dropped right there.

>I'm not saying it's the jews, but it's the jews

id have only watched this movie if Eggsy wouldve been cast for Han instead of that jewboy

He can act.
He's just awful at it.

>rarely
TLJ is one of those rare times

That fucking phrase is so enraging
First heard it with TFA. okay maybe its just hype training i can go with that with a grain of salt.
Rogue one too
Then again with TLJ
fucking die

people who like movies with han solo and star wars in the title.

>okayish with good to very good bits
It was?

Stupid goys his barmitvah was litty

It will be final nail in the franchise coffin

not him but I liked it because they actually let characters fucking die and they turned the force into a religious type thing with aligned more with the original trilogy's portrayal of it. It was fun for a watch, but it fucked up all of the pacing so I didn't really give a shit about any of the characters especially denzel washington.
It was much better than TFA though

Don't insult mother of eyebrows.

More excited for the Jabba the Hutt movie than this

This, it probably would've been better than any nu wars shit from disney

Emilia Clarke is already in this movie.

I want to believe.

from Terminator Genesis? Brilliant casting, disney. Shaping up to be a terrific film

It felt like Star Wars, the world felt alive, and it actually had a sense of that magic the OT had. And despite what the shills claim about TLJ, Rogue One actually DID do something different.

The heck is this movie's plot even supposed to be? Just Han Solo smuggling shit, maybe showing him winning the Falcon off of Lando.

It can't possibly have any serious conflict or tension since none of the main characters can die - and any new characters are obviously slated to die since they don't appear later.

lewd