Can a Disney Spideypool movie even work with such a big age gap between Peter & Wade?

Can a Disney Spideypool movie even work with such a big age gap between Peter & Wade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXTTaf_pum0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Mickey Mouse allow Deadpool to ask Spidey why he's CGI? Would be a hilarious running gag.

I would hope so.

Having the typical disney treatment of Spiderman and then and R rated deadpool would be pretty great. I mean, neither movie was very good, but maybe it'd be unique. Hopefully they could cut down on dick and shit jokes and actually replace it with some smart character interactions.

Needs both an r rated and pg13 rating for Disney to even consider it. I'd still love to see it though

>they unironically blew their 'civil war' load too quickly
>they unironically used it as a forced introduction to blacked panther

logan and professor x duo worked despite logan being like 200 years old. plus actors age difference was about 20 years apart

Is it going to be homoerotic?

Yeah but they were both bros. Spidey a lil bitch

All they need to do is stretch the issue of Spider-Man where the Kravens hire Deadpool to distract Peter into a two hour movie and it could work.

hopefully

deadpool's entire shtick is he acts like a caricature of a retarded teenager

peter parker is a teenager.

so what's the problem?

Are you serious? MCU's Spider-Man is a teenager & Wade could be his father, not even an older brother with that big age gap.

This would probably be the only crossover I could deal with

for you

If they market this as just a Deadpool movie could they throw in spidey without having to pay Sony?

disney is so powerful they might bully sony into doing crossover

I thought Disney could use him in their movies and Sony could use Disney heroes in their Spider-Man movies? I forgot the gist of it

Someone asked Tom about this actually.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MXTTaf_pum0

Bump

>I don't know about them being a couple but friends, definitely friends.

Well I get why he said that but still it sucks, I wish MCU's Spidey was the same age as Tom.

Bump

I haven't seen the marvel spider-man yet but is it true they turned Mary Jane into a black SJW who whines about "muh slavery"?

Can we not talk about this nigger bitch? I hate her cuz she's dating Tom irl.

She's not Mary Jane you apes

are you just saying that because she doesn't act like mary jane?

It's literally not Mary Jane. As in, she is not Mary Jane.

but she is MJ

Comic books attract a special kind of retard

>Hey let's create a story, but stretch it for literal decades so we can milk children and retards out of their allowance
Comics™

not raimi, not interested

>Deadpool kidnaps Spidey
>They take a road trip to Tijuana
>Stan Lee cameo is getting fucked by a donkey.

I might watch it.

How can DCfags even respond to this absolute thrashing?

If anything I think a young Spidey with Deadpool or even Tom Hardy's Venom would work really well. It'd be a fresh new dynamic

Bryan Singer will direct this cuz you know, Peter is 15, Wade is 30+.

Let them add Skip (Peter's molestor when he was a kid) as the villain too played by Kevin Spacy, make it Rated R & then you'll have your kino.

The characters really don't go well together, Spider-Man is an innocent kid who doesn't want to hurt anyone and Deadpool is le wacky mercenary who cracks jokes while slaughtering people.

Save an MCU Deadpool for a Thunderbolts movie where he can play off other edgemasters.

>british accent

Wait what, another Brit? This one actually fooled me in the movie, he sounds like he's from Queens.

Most actors who do American accents in movies are British because British people are generally more professionally trained in acting, so they make better casting choice over an actual American who may be able to do an authentic accent but isn't very good at the acting part.

You realize there's a Civil War II arc in the comics, right? They can literally reuse it whenever they want. Most likely after they introduce Carol.

the way he cought that bottle though & then he said that was his spider-man skills

I love this guy - reddit

I'd love to see a scene like this. Wade's crush on Peter in the comics is canon actually.

This would be perfect if you'd remove Singer as a director and cast someone else as Skip.

Bump

>even Tom Hardy's Venom would work really well

There are rumors that they'll cast another Spider-Man for the Venom movie.

I can only see Ryan's Deapool working well with either Tobey or Andrew's Spidey. Tom's Spidey feels too young, almost child-like.

>they'll cast another Spider-Man for the Venom movie

I read it's gonna be Miles Morales instead of Peter/

They are doing X-men vs Avengers

>any time you need hole-filling...

Oh boy.

Bump

The age gap is great because most people wont know how young he is so it makes otherwise unoteworthy scenes be more interesting.

The Deadpool run the movie is based on isn't even close to an R rating. They added all the swearing and gore for people like you. I would prefer clever PG13 writing over "SON OF A DICK FUCK BALLS!" and other random combinations of naughty words.

Shes a different character from the comics who's initials spell MJ in a confused attempt to say MJ isn't there.

yes

>Peter is 15, Wade is 30+

Peter's ass in that tight suit that seems like a second skin is asking for it so who is in fault here? Also, Peter is 15 in 2017, if the Spideypool movie ever happens, he'll be older.

Yeah, write Peter like you had Colossis, he's more serious in front of a fellow hero but naive and immature.

whay can't Disney buy Sony and get over with this drama?

>logan and professor x duo worked
that shit worked because Logan was a very loose adaptation of king lear, and both those actors are familiar with shakespeare.

>making fun of Midnighter and Apollo

rood.

This Skip guy gave me nightmares as a kid when I read that special issue. Will disney even allow this pedo shit to happen?

>ywn have Reynolds rip a hole in the back of your spidey suit and tenderly ravage your boipucci with his burnt cock

>Hey Karen, why is Peter so close to me?
Hahaha, he acknowledged the robot voice and knows Peter's name because he brakes the forth wall!!

>mfw you realize Wade's mask is just a balaclava with red briefs on top of it
>yfw nofw

we'll never get a scene of Holland's spidey getting chocked by Hardy's Venom, why even live?

End your life.