Favorite Mainstream Movie of 2017

I thought it was one of the best films I've seen all year
>in b4 "le marvel"

>le marvel

Movie was disappointing

You have to admit the fruit joke was stupid and unfunny, and Starlord was kind of castrated in this one. Don't you think?

logan

Um hmm I dunno he's literally impaled multiple times by his father and bathed in flowing white light I have no idea what they could have been symbolizing there

I loved Logan. Kinda weak ending though

Yeah it was but still 10x better than TLJ. Thor surprised me. Was pretty good man.

Thor Ragnarok was better, it was what this film should have been

It was Alien: Covenant. The more I think about it the more sure I am: although Logan is a close number two.

Can't even express how much better this was compared to the first 4

Havent seen Thor yet though.

Covenant was the best Alien movie since Aliens

Atomic Blonde for me, flawed a bit, but still better than flood of capeshit and sequels/prequels/spinoffs...

That's not saying much

>ONLY SUPERMAN CAN SAVE THE WORLD ALONE

>le badass woman

Is this thread ironic? I can't tell.

Logan. Nothing even comes close

This is only an argument against films trying to be realistic.

Did you even read the thread before LARPing your fat ass in here?

at least not 'untouchable' as usually these movies show

>is this satire meme depository chat room ironic guise??

Suspension of disbelief

>Heard Vol. 2 was disappointing.
>Ended up liking it as much, if not more then Vol.1.

The fruit joke was stupid but the battery joke actually made me laugh, and I usually don't laugh at these movies. I thought the Yondu stole the movie, and his death was actually emotional

If you can suspend your disbelief for the other events in the movie, then a female protagonist who gets constantly fucked up should be fine.

But I'm sure you'll find some way to justify shitting on it like an SJW

Chris Pratt seemed genuinely distressed that his father figure was dying in his arms.

Not only was he, but I was too

By far, the worst Marvel movie ever.

Literally had no relevance to Infinity War. Had way too many LE 80s memes for no reason but to appeal to the dad audience. And all of their jokes were rehashes from the original but dialed up to 11. Like that annoying kid that tells one joke that kills and then just won't shut up after.

The fruit joke was built up properly and while it wasn't funny, it was entertaining to watch unfold and had a good payoff.

Every joke related to Rocket was terrible. LE TRASH PANDA AHAHAHA