How would Disney have handled this scene?

How would Disney have handled this scene?

He would have tackled him and they both would have went over the railing.

Rey would have deflected the force lightning and killed Sheev herself.

Kek

a herd of alien horses would have crashed through the entrance and trampled sheev

they would throw a quip in there. can't keep tension in scenes, gotta interject humor every minute in a half.

it wouldnt have existed its not generic enough nor diverse enough

If that scene was recorded today, Vader wouldn't lift and carry Sheev as awkwardly.

>this can't be happening! y-you're a mary sue!
>sorry sheevy *kicks you in the dick* but the Force is Female now

Reminder that GL dubbed in Vader yelling NOOOOOO in the Blu-ray version of this scene

>generic "modern movies = baaaad xdd" answers
yawn

fucking this

"see you in the fall"

don't ever @ me with that weak shit again

>ROTJ would be a bigger rehash of ANH even more.
>Luke would murder everyone and act unnecessarily edgy
>Han would have less screen time because of muh feminism. Be more like Poe
>Rey would be there as a child saving Luke, Boba Fett dies earlier. Can't have cool characters.
>Rey comes with Luke to the Death Star. She kills the Emperor. Luke commits suicide.
>Vader says Rey is the daughter she never had
>Ewoks are replaced by generic ugly aliens with wide noses.
>Leia is blacked by Lando.

Reminder that Luke and Snoke both absolutely humiliated Rey.

Always wondered why the emperor didn't spin himself out of Vader's grip. Yoda was an old fuck with a cane, too, but he could fight if he neeed to. And I doubt Sheev is older than Yoda.

Literally the greatest mistake George ever made, save for putting Kathleen Kennedy in charge or selling.

>people on Sup Forums paid money to watch the disney star wars movies

>>>/reddit/

Mr Mouse-Scrooge makes his minions shill before christmas.

The emperor would have been dead since the previous film, so that scene wouldn't be possible.

He would have been killed by aTarkin that had miraculously escaped the first Death Star destruction and promised he would get his revenge on the rebel for the loss of his friends. Five minutes after making that promise, Tarkin would then proceed to kill the emperor, because of some reason. No one would point the fact that by killing the emperor he destabilized the empire and made his vengeance on the rebel more difficult, but this wouldn't be really important, because Tarkin would have all but forgotten that promise in the following film when he allies with the rebels to kill Darth Vader.

Many fans would point at the contradiction about that character, but the critics would still give the film 10/10 for being a deconstruction of a father figure in a post-modern pre-fascist society.

>Rey would be there as a child saving Luke, Boba Fett dies earlier. Can't have cool characters.
Boba Fett literally dies in what, first 30 minutes?

>Han would have less screen time because of muh feminism. Be more like Poe
What's wrong with Poe?

>she
fuck I made a mistake. Guess Vader comes out as trans and is actually a proud transwoman

I'm sure there's an EU explanation for it.

Vader used force arthritis on Palpatine

Vader used his force choke and the last of his force energy...

Reminder that this was before power levels and the prequel bullshit.

Boba fett would die in the first 10 minutes then.
Also those hot alien women in Jabba's palace are just ugly now.
Poe's cool but a bit bland. Lacks complexity. But Han is also a bit simple in ROTJ, so it kind of checks out.

the emperor electrocutes a piece of metal that causes an explosion which sends him over the railing, because the good guys can't kill

WHY DOESN'T THE EMPIRE JUST FLY ? IF LEIA CAN FLY WHY NOT EMPEROR?

You forgot

>Mom Mothma now has her hair dyed a bright colour and is put in charge of the attack on the Death Star II.
>Death Star II is destroyed by an Alliance ship hyperspace ramming it.

kek

Force flight is a light side exclusive power.

why is this kind of visual simplicity such a rarity in modern movies? from these shots you easily get a sense of vader's inner conflict. i feel like in a modern film this would be communicated through dialogue

well they certainly aren't good

>mouseketeer makes some kind of response
haaa

Why did Vader turn into a skeleton?

>Luke is about to die
>Suddenly the elevator door opens, revealing General Leia
>”let him go you bastard”
>Sheev looks in contempt
>”quiet girl, go and make me a sandwich”
>Leia reveals her force power level, lifting both Sheev and Vader up and throwing them into the Death Star abyss
>”oh I don’t think so” she says, picking up Luke and taking him to a shuttle
>Leia returns to the main rebel ship and kisses Mon Mothma on the lips for 6 seconds straight
>”oh I thought you wouldn’t survive for our wedding”
>”you can always count on me babe”
>Endor celebrations replaced with Leia’s and Mothma’s lesbian wedding on Endor with Han swinging from a noose in the background

They wouldn't. The emperor would have been killed in the ESB.

Because most people have ADHD when it comes to movies.

I keep calling redditfags out on this but nobody responds or defends themself. really makes you think

Christmas is from a racist blumpf supporting religion user. We celebrate Hanukkah here in Burbank

like the part when Luke humiliates her by falling backwards and being completely fucking terrified

also like the part where snoke bruises her for two seconds, then dies like a fucking bitch for touching the queen

>Vader turns at Sheev
>"This'll come as a SHOCK to you"
>Pauses for laughs
>Picks up the Emperor
>Emperor pleads, or shouts at Vader, can't have silence
>Emperor explains that Vader won't do it
>He does it
>"I thought he'd never shut up"
>Applause

Maybe it only works when you're in a vacuum i.e. space

didnt know vader is such a quipmaster.

The rebels would have just hyperspace rammed the death star

try not to choke on your ambitions user

nailed it

Why didn't the emporer just used the force to fly out of the hole like Leia did?

Rey would have beaten Vader, cut both his arms, then go on defeating Sidious and cutting his head off. Then she goes back to Vader and threatens to kill him unless he submits to her, and he would submit.

Sup Forums is it true that Hamil didn't know about Luke's death?

You think that's possible? Seems too far fetched for me , but the post-premier Hamil face really gives me the creeps

Partially doubt he wouldn't know, he would have to act how the whole strained expression before he looked out at the sun and went poof.

On the other hand, his last line of dialogue was "See you around kid" which is pretty dumb for a guy about to die to say, outside of messing with Kylo more.

Luke would have killed vader in his sleep

He put all his skill points into lightning abilities, charisma and being the senate instead.

That was one of the most stupid scene in OT

>"I wont kill my daddy!"
>throws his only weapon

like wtf, why no one talks about this shit.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

twice the pride, double the fall.

You Leia can fly fags are insufferable. She clearly pulled the ship to her.

Vader would have challenged Sheev to a dance-off.

Fuck EU. Official novelization says that Sidious was so deep into the dark side, he couldn't react properly when Vader grabbed him.
He was so fucking pissed, his own anger took over any rational thinking and just wanted to inflict as much pain to Vader as possible.

Sheev-"HAHAHA, foolish girl, you are no match for my Force Lightning!"
Rey-"Fuh fuh, Force, Lightning?"
*Closes eyes for 15 seconds*
>Vader-Baritone "No."
*Rey opens eyes*
*Rey shoots a lightning bolt from the sky at Sheev, destroying his body and all of his Jedi Knowledge.
Vader-"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"
*Rey walks over and gently steps on his black robes to make sure Sheev is gone.*
Rey-Silly boi, the Force is Female, now."

>Snoke both absolutely humiliated Rey.
But Snoke tortures her with ease and got played by Kylo instead.

Probably a quip while Sheev falls to his death

Luke realized that the Emperor was trying to turn him rather than kill him. He knew he could never defeat the Emperor, and he chose to have faith that his friends would somehow win the battle and kill the Emperor for him. He chooses to go out with a moral victory, refusing to give in to the Dark Side like his father, dying as a Jedi instead.

>dying as a Jedi instead.
is suiciding the regular choice of death for jedis? they suicide left and right in this universe

>Luke absolutely humiliated Rey.

You mean when she had him in a submissive position?

Luke becomes immune to the lightning for no apparent reasons, stands up with stone cold face and murders them both

>would have use that webm of Rey attacking Luke from behind if I had it

Jedi are supposed to be selfless. If they end up in a situation where they have to die to save others, they will do it consistently.

"dance off bro you and me"
then luke pushes sheev off the rails

I can't believe people non ironically love star wars. How can you look at this webm and say "yeah, that's a classic right there". The bad guy for 3 movies casually turns good and casually picks up and throws the person that has more power than him. This is literally how Disney would've handled it, and you would've shit on it.

Have you ever seen a movie made before the year 2000?

>How would Disney have handled this scene?

Luke waits until Vader is asleep.

that looks so fucking bad lol

Yoda sensed fear and hatred in Anakin, Yoda would have killed him in his sleep.

It's a movie for kids.

This would happen in Episode V where Vader kills the Emperor with his light saber, and then becomes Emperor himself, killing any interest and suspense for the next film.

>"Who talks first do you talk first?"

Vader takes his shirt off, flexes his cybernetic pecs, picks up sheev and fucking launches him across the room into the pit
>"...Slam dunk."

>NO NO, STOP, I CAN'T TURN OFF MY FINGER LIGHTNING

Why doesn't this turn Luke into a butt face monster? He gets zapped about as long as Sheev did in Revenge of the Sith.

It probably would have ended with Luke using Force Lightning himself, ending in a beam struggle which Luke would win for being innately stronger than Sheev. All of this after he'd already killed Vader.

BB8 crashes through the wall ex machina

im lazy and will copy and paste my answer from a previous thread for some common points that people always mindlessly regurgitate when talking about Rey

>defeats kylo 2x
In TFA, He had just killed his dad and was unbalanced and distracted,had been shot with a powerful weapon that made men in armor fly miles back,was bleeding out,and in that confused mental and emotional state he was suddenly thrown into a duel with his waifu (who he clearly didnt want to hurt, what are people not understanding about this),he toyed with her for a few minutes and she caught him off-guard because he was punching himself to stop his intestines falling out.Literally moments before fighting Rey, Kylo stomps on Finn.Go watch the scene and notice the difference between how he charges at Finn and how he fights Rey, the first half of his fight with Rey he is strictly in defensive mode, not even swinging, just blocking her hits and running away from her, near the end of the fight he is still swinging AROUND her (look at the video FFS, he doesnt aim at her a single strike),all while begging her to join him. Even when she injures him he pauses and doesnt attempt to strike her back

In TLJ they were doing a tug of war for the light-saber,were evenly matched until the ship was destroyed.by no means did she "defeat him"
>defeats luke
she pulled up a lightsaber in a stick fight,the closeup on Luke's hand after he tripped implies he was about to fuck her up with the force
>defeats snoke through pussy power
Did you miss the part where he was giving her wedgies and slapping her with her own weapon for like half an hour of the movie?he did everything short of giving her a purple nurple.Kylo was going to kill Snoke regardless, hes power-mad,even assuming he killed Snoke for Rey, thats not "her power", its just Kylo being her cuck

Its amazing how Sup Forums insist on taking everything out of context to make false assumptions

>destroying his body and all of his Jedi Knowledge.
kek

Lucas needed an excuse to turn Palpatine's face into the Emperors

Anakin was very ungrateful when he killed Sheev.
Palpatine could have simply left him to die on Mustafar, specially consdering the sith view on weakness. Even though Anakin wasn't necessary for Palpatine, he helped him, kept him alive and gave him a job in the empire machinery. He trained him as a discipline in spite of him being a disable, a paraplegic, deformed person.

And Anakin paid Sheev by killing him, really sad.

because it's a shitty strawman argument that adds nothing to the thread. Stop thinking Sup Forums is a hivemind and get over yourself

Thanks for joining us tonight, Reddit

>casually turns good

Nice b8 there bud

Here's your reply

this is truly a great scene, when a character who has been a villain for almost 3 movies rejects evil to save his son
absolutely kino

i was going to shitpost some response but honestly it really is a great scene and no one can take it away from us

Anakin was a pretty terrible friend

When Yoda told him "do not underestimate the power of the Emperor", he forgot to say "he can shoot fucking lightning from his hands".

>a character who has been a villain for almost 3 movies rejects evil
holy shit I never realised how kino this is...could you do a full breakdown video for us user?

Yoda appears and burns sheev, then asks where the nearest library is, menace in his eyes

In what sense and to whom? Obi Wan?
I like to think of him as an ex-slave who turned into an important general too early in his life and who watched his mother dead and raped by desert raiders. He would be a very sad and troubled person if the movies were made for adults.

Leia would have been cut into the scene as being the one to encourage and inspire vader