This has a 100% rating on RT

>this has a 100% rating on RT
what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08
youtube.com/watch?v=ifapP5fdi_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Paddingkino is back on the menu, lads.

three people watched it, three people liked it. that gets its a 100% score.
it doesnt mean its the best movie ever made you retard.

>On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, Paddington 2 has an approval rating of 100% based on 52 reviews, with an average rating of 8.8/10

I want to have sexual relations with Paddington.

lewd

yeah and its fucking great.
one of the best films of the year

unappreciated kino coming to a theater near you

>lets rip off Wes Anderson, and do it better than him

First one was good. I'm looking forward to this.

First movie was far far better than anyone was expecting. Second movie looks just as good.

There's a weird thing with under-the-radar British family films being extremely good in recent years.

I watched it last week. 2 is better than the first desu

>tfw Paddington and Shaun the Sheep are higher quality than Star Wars

I wanna see it but it's dubbed over here

>RT

Who cares

It was a cute family movie that was basically made up from the best parts of Nanny McPhee.

KEK
Second movie was on a larger scale, but was smart enough to know what to do with that scale.

I'm sure Peter Rabbit will be just as heartwarming and in the spirit of the books as this was!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08

Jesus Fucking Christ

Modern films really are cancer

>Emma Thompson is going to be in Mary Poppins 2

All the magic of a modern Disney film. Just imagine the quips!

>Hello... Are you a chimney sweep?
>Beep. I'm sorry, Bert isn't in right now please leave a message after the beep!
>OK, I demand to know what you're doing dancing on the roof with my childr...
>BEEP
>Blast, Will you tell me what you're doing on the roof with my ki..
>Thank you for leaving a message, if you wish to get in contact with me sooner tell you mother, she'll be sure to pass it along to me tonight!

Because its really good. The director is the original stage director of Garth Marghengi and the TV director of the Mighty Boosh.

A film company took a risk giving him a property like Paddington and it paid off. I don't think we should be salty about this, its an excellent film.

Shaun the sheep my nigga

Not complaining, but why would a film company trust a guy like that? It seems like it'd be a huge risk. It'd be like Disney hiring Tim and Eric for the next Toy Story.

I just watched a video on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifapP5fdi_U

Sounds like kino

>there's an actual Mary Poppins sequel in the works
>directed by the faggot who made into the woods

Because Terry Gilliam, Edgar Wright and Richard Curtis all got their big screen breaks in similar fashion.

Disney continuing in the fine tradition the started with Winnie the pooh in fucking over author's and going against their wishes.

The writer of Mary Poppins refused to let Disney adapt any more films because she hated the animated segment. But she died so Disney were like 'fuck what she wants, MONEY!!!!'

To be fair, the writer of Mary Poppins was about as autistic as it gets.

Risk-taking is what makes movies more than what they are.