From 8 miles to this

>from 8 miles to this
Has any other actor had such terrible luck in trying to stay relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you lived long enough to see eminem become stan

What was the best case scenario for a middle aged Eminem?

an heroing before it gets worse

selling headphones with dre

It's so irritating how much makeup he wears. Why not age in dignity?

Going the Jay-Z 4:44 route and making an album about be a fucking adult

Fucking rappers still act like thug idiots when they're 50

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

His girlfriend literally got B L A C K E D, and thus mega cucked.
For god sake he even put it in his movie.
And he still went back to her, like a little bitch.

And he still hung out with that guy, and is still obsessed with Black man.
He now says he hates whites, and being white.
That guy is the embodiement of the my wifes black boyfriends kid.

Boy M&M might be the king of the cucks.

He has to look good for his black bulls!

He doesn't wear make up

>captcha: rural white

Eminem would have forever been viewed as an indisputable legend if he overdosed in 2001. On the same level as Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and 2Pac.

His middle aged self would have definitely thanked him for it.

what the fuck does that even mean? stan is a eminem fanboy, he is his own fanboy?

This is not Sup Forums related

Wtf, do we like Trump now?

How could anyone ever guess the right thing you should do when this sad wigger writes some "diss verses" was to ignore him completely? The way this faggot is unraveling before our eyes is mind-boggling. Just ignore the fucker. Some kids on elementary school playgrounds wish it was this easy.

>"Eminems? Ah yes my son loves those things, especially the green ones"

>Em taking out his daddy issues on his new distant father figure who won't pay attention to him

Hello brainlet

you can literally see the yellow tinge of makeup in the picture

>washed up for 10 years
>the only people that seem to care about your trump rants are a bunch of losers from Sup Forums

>Middle aged rapper wigger pisses off a large chunk of his fan base who are apparently Trump supporters
This is all so funny

Well He is raising two daughters that aren't his biologically
one is from a dead family member so I understand that
The other one is a out of wedlock kid from his slutty wife

Kathy Griffin

>I wrote you a letter but you ain't calling

Take a backseat, move into production, support up and coming rappers, release more mature albums with more time between them

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this every single time I see that picture of Eminem

It's fucking uncanny

Wasn't Eminem far harder on Bush than Trump? It's only now that retards are bitching about him talking about politics when he's been doing so before a lot of you were born?
I don't listen to him, not since around 2007, but to act like this anti-trump shit is anything new-- it's not.

he had valid points about bush, anthrax napkins and 911 where dank memes, hating trump is more so rhetoric until you call him a russian proxy, which he isnt, hes being a nigger lover for muh publicity, like other people said, marshal is a cuck now

>literally please respond

Bush was a fucking idiot, Turmp is a fucking idiot. They're both loathsome to anyone with a rational brain. The only difference is that Bush started a war that last 8 years, meanwhile Trump just hasn't been in office long enough to fuck up. I don't know all that Eminem says about Trump, but when he used to bag on Bush, it was a lot about him just being an idiot.
Eminem's biggest problem now, and for the last decade, is that his music is fucking horrible. Him Trump-bashing is a hilariously tiny part of why Em sucks.

I wish I could stomp on your pea brain.

>Trump fanboy
>Calls other people cucks
>Too much of a brainlet to see the irony