PART TIME

>Kylo kills Han Solo
>Rey calls him a monster and almost kills him
>less than a week passes
>she suddenly wants his cock
??????

Chicks always dig the bad boys.

>chewie, we're old

Rian recognized that Kylo is the most popular character of the nu-trilogy and desperately tried to cast him in a more sympathetic light. He didn't even have the guts to kill his mother.
It worked, admittedly.

Ben don’t kiss your sister

You forgot one very important scene.

I always liked this one desu

*audience cheers*

*women start moaning*

>Ford is the only OT member who wanted out
>He's the only one that didn't get shat on by Disney IRL
Makes me think

Why does the bear aim his crossbow at the window?

He was shooting at God

Why would God appear before Chewy and not Han?

God is a Wookie

really makes you think

>less than a week
Try less than 24 hours

They might as well have looked straight at the camera and winked at the audience

>this entire movie was pointless
>han died for nothing
>all the nostalgiafaggotry was a cheap marketing trick to fool people into watching this shit (and they didn't do that shit right since han luke and leia never met on screen)

>let the past die
Chewie and the Falcon are still more iconic than all new heroes together

I like to think that I could just lie down on his chest with my entire body and feel the moisture of his cold sweat against my cheeks.

Gay.

There is nothing to look forward to after that trash fire. Rian Johnson is a hack who completely destroyed all the interesting shit like rey's parents and snoke. All we have left are soyboys and marey sue.

"Hey Chewie, remember when I helped save the galaxy from totalitarian evil and everyone thought we were heroes? I'm sure if I ever needed a billion credits I could just call a few people and get them the next day. Well, back to smuggling."
"Rrrragghghhghghhghghhg!"

A line probably 'written' by one of the execs who stipulated it had to be in the movie because they knew it would look good in the trailer.

She didn't know Han really well too. Now he is dead, but his handsome son appears in her dreams.

She couldn't fuck Han so she is going for the closest thing available