*blocks your puberty*

*blocks your puberty*

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
youtu.be/lG-U8oFpa8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big (small) was Jazz's dick again?
I think a doctor mentioned it in one of the episodes.

AA battery

>your penile skin is only two inches

2 inch length, 1.5 inch circumference

>When you want a girl so bad that you actively destroy the life of your child just to fulfill your selfish desire of prettying up a little girl instead of trying for another child.
>When you destroy your entire family for the sake of your own selfishness of having "girl time" with your daughter thats not a daughter.

Jazz already got caught buying cocaine thanks to the paparazzi never leaving her the fuck alone, 17 and drugged out "lesbian" it wont be long until Jazz goes nuts.
The family is also jewish.

What the fuck.

This is literally the perfect size for a feminine penis and you know it.

Imagine how cute that thing looks pointing and bouncing around and leaking while Jazz is getting pounded

neo feminine vagina

That's not that small if you mean flacid, I'm about that big, maybe a lil thicker flacid but 7 inches hard

since that was the stretched-out measurement it's got to be near the maximum size, flaccid or not

he cant get even slightly hard

Kill yourself

do you think there's going to be an increase in serial killers in the next 10-20 years
>but mom i dont want to wear a skirt
>shut up and take your medicine or i cut your little dick off!
what could go wrong

Why would she want to get hard you silly? Girlcocks don't get hard.

>I'm about that big, maybe a lil thicker flacid but 7 inches hard
Complete fucking bullshit. Literally physiologically impossible. If you're the size of an AA battery flaccid, you can't be more than 4 inches hard.

Me too. Horrible gym dick, perfectly serviceable operating cock.

reminder

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/

are you a woman?
dicks usually get bigger when they get hard

>shut up and take your medicine so I can cut your little dick off!
ftfy

btw I'm still furious that Skylar got the chop before anyone ever got to see her weiner, I wonder what it looked like

Males will be so drugged up and pacified that they can't cause any harm anymore.

youtu.be/lG-U8oFpa8o
>(giggling)she has a very, very small penis
What did she mean by this? What was so funny?

>What was so funny?
Cutting Jewish trannies' dicks off for millions of dollars while keeping your own massive fully functional girl meat and creating a beautiful Aryan family with it

im like that too, super small soft, 7 inches hard

Lil boi spotted

Listen closely to when the doctor speaks, but you dont see her speaking, you can hear that they spliced together snipets of audio out of order to make it sound better.
The best example is.
>Jazz, has enough, for the. Vaginal. Plastie, to work.

>creating a tranny quasi modo as a practical joke
>get TV show and thousands of dollars
>public humiliation for life
What went right?