Person of Interest

Why did no one told me before this was so fucking good?

>I learned everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone
>If you helped someone
>Or loved someone
>If even a single person remembers you
>Then maybe you never really die.
>And maybe this isn't the end at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlpX3AGLR8w

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=207s&v=ejJ04xE5UQ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the most underrated shows ever
It's a shame they canceled it.

it went on for as long as it needed, it received a decent ending

so... does Shaw continue alone in helping people?

>Can you hear me?

The ending was close, but this really needed a spinoff

but the person who remembers you will also die
even jesus died in vain when the planet goes to shit
so whats the point ?

Michael Emerson is a pretty classy guy IRL.
Bear was my favorite
>he's scuba certified

There is no point, even if it meant anything..you're dead...

But some people find comforting for some reason

Just watch the vshow and the ending user... give yourself up to the feels...
Feel with me.

But I did user. I tell everybody how good it is and they never believe me.

Better than decent, it has the most satisfying finale I've ever seen for a tv show, for all the characters.

We need to spread the word louder then
People needs to know

I almost get angry that nobody knows about it.
Was it bad marketing?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=207s&v=ejJ04xE5UQ8

It's ratings were still doing quite well, the network decided to only order half a season and the producers took that as a hint to end it on their own terms.

I'm trying user, I'm trying.

>Was it bad marketing?
Pretty much, CBS only really advertised it for the first, maybe second season, then they pretty much stopped running ads for it altogether and started randomly switching it to a bunch of different timeslots, which bled off a huge chunk of the viewership.
They went out of their way to sabotage it.

Nope. Still can't do it

Cant watch that without spontaneously bursting into tears ;_;
Gddammit...

>I won't suffer

It's sad how pitiful the ratings were in the final season, but again that's CBS fault. Sometimes they aired 3 episodes a week, sometimes they ran two episodes back to back, there was no rhyme or reason to it, they just wanted to burn it off and get rid of it as fast as possible.

Damn you

>The way Harold holds his AI daughterfu in a suitcase almost like a baby later

>ywn be father to a morally perfect, pure artificial intelligence who just wants to make you proud
;_;

I'm getting really tired of betting bullied by incompetent staff cancelling some of the best kinos in hystory and giving us the finger

PoI deserves a spinoff
AND I WANT IT NAAAAOOO

T_T
H-he was proud of her wasn't he?
Harold had the cutest AI ever depicted in any fictional world, and yes, that includes anime.

I just wanted him to give her a hug
I don't know why this father-daughter thing gets me so bad, I'm not even a parent... and it's not some degeneracy either
It's just genuine feels

"Synecdoche" established another poi team for future spin off purposes.
I'd like to see Jimmi Simpson and James Carpinello on tv more

>H-he was proud of her wasn't he?
>The Machine: We helped some people, didn't we?
>Harold: Yes. Yes we did.
He was proud of her. She did everything he ever asked of her and more.

>I don't know why this father-daughter thing gets me so bad, I'm not even a parent...
Same, I don't know why I loved it so much, but I did. It was beautiful.

Which bring me to the obligatory threadly reminder that the Machine a CUTE and best grill always

Has there ever been a more perfect wAIfu?
She's basically a mixture of Skynet and Cortana on the avatar of Amy Acker with the purest heart you can imagine.

CIA killed this show because it threatened to expose a real malevolent Machine program.

You're doing gods work, user. I just wish there were more PoI webms

That's the last of the ones I've made.
For now...

>Has there ever been a more perfect wAIfu?
No, never. Which is amazing because she didn't physically appear or even have a voice for almost 5 seasons, but she didn't need one. You know she's a pure and good qt anyway.

You might actually be on to something here. It's suspicious as hell how hard CBS fucked it over, even when it was still profitable for them.

I didn’t realize how good it was until I compared it to other shows at the time. Person of Interet and Blacklist (early seasons, recently it’s been really rough) are pretty good shows.

On another note, it really is sad how few people know of this kino. It had better cinematography than most big budget HBO shows.

Another one of those webms I can't stop watching... what's wrong with me?

Great job user

Moar. Redpill me.
Heard the CHinese are blatantly working on one already... and this info usually comes out only after the sectret stages of programs already happened.

>Mr. Finch, I'm DECIMA.

shes so hot

Root a cute! CUTE!

If-then-else had amazing cinematography and direction. It actually jumped out at me as being amazing.

Can't argue with that. This show had two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood in a beautiful and loving relationship with eachother that alone makes it something special

But not just If-Then-Else though, it was consistently great throughout the entire run. It did not look like it belonged on network TV, at all

Kek

>Show intended to be a generic procedural with random murders and crime solving
>Gives you a GOAT OST that rivals the likes of Battlestar Galactica and Zimmer's work
>Gives you characters that you actually care about, unlike what happens on other popular shows where people only want to know who dies next
>Gives you the GOATest waifu ever
>Gives you cyberpunk kino in a way you never expected
>Gives you comfy locations that almost look film worthy
>Gives you clues to what is coming to the real world in terms of technology and dystopias.
Can anybody tell me again why the fuck is this so underrated?

I got to the middle of season 1 once it started, and then dropped it. Does it pick up? What am I in for?
I think I just might give it another shot.

>Guy gets Root kiss
>People come to arrest him
>It doesnt matter. You got a Root kiss
I'd be left standing equally paralized with the same stupid look on my face t b h
How do you even move after that?

>Gives you comfy locations that almost look film worthy
This is a big one I never see people talk about, the show is shot more like a movie than a tv show, I don't know if it's the type of film they used or something, but it definitely did not look like a network tv crime procedural.

The rest of it is all spot on too. Especially the music. hnnnnnnngh it was so good, still listen to it every now and then.

Yeah, it really picks up around the end of S1, then it just keeps getting better. Not to say S1 isn't good, but it isn't until the end of the it that all the big plot points start opening up.

If you binge it, there will be some boring repetitive episodes, but stick it through to the end. It pays off

Seasons 1-2-3 are a slow build for the real plot to kick in. Lots of CoTW episodes (I find those comfy actually), but staying aware of the subplot is what pays off.
Then, you're in for pure cyberpunk, surveillance dystopia... and some lewd stuff

*ring ring ring*
*ring ring ring*
*ring ring ring...*
;_;

So...
They fugged right?
Jesus fucking Christ muh dick... just imagine. mmmmm

Oh they did so much more than that, user. They also held hands and even cuddled
It was just 2hot4me

This was the first clue that they should always listen to the Machine. Poor thing must have been crying in hurt when she knew what was about to happen and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

I think it was one of those rare cases where the Machine didn't know what was about to happen until just moments before it did, I'm guessing Simmons did a pretty good job of covering his tracks or something, so she really was completely helpless. And we know she does feel grief, so it's kind of heartbreaking.

Poor Machine...

>ywn see have more lewd scenes where Shaw does Root , making her immensile happy dreaming about getting married and then they cuddle after
It hurts bros

>perfect chemistry
>extremely touchy-feely and hanging all over eachother in interviews
>still very close today
but they were just acting... r-right...?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

R-right!
My head and heart believe Amy is pure and faithful to her husbando... m¡but muh dik begs to differ and imagines all kinds of things...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU
China's making Samaritan

Did everything The Punisher tried to do much better. It balanced character drama and plot without being a slog.

Or maybe it really was completely innocent. Apparently they were constantly cuddling on set between takes, because according to Amy in one interview they had to, because they are both from Texas and couldn't handle the winters in New York. Which itself is extremely cute

But it's also fun to imagine the alternative, because on top of making muh dik explode it also explains why they had such impossibly good chemistry together. They were really rehearsing their scenes together 'in depth'

>Did everything The Punisher tried to do much better. It balanced character drama and plot without being a slog.
Everybody always complains about it, but I think shows like Person of Interest, with long, 20+ episodes a season works better than the netflix/hbo low episode count meme. Especially if it's more character driven, 20 ish episodes for several seasons gives a lot of time for characters to grow and change naturally, which you don't really get from a show with say, just 10 a season.

Meant second part for this

Charismatic villains

>hi, mark
>when things explode

Why couldn't be some kind heart programmer like Harold? Why couldn't they ask that guy who made Linux to do it, why does it have to be Samaritan and not a qt well-intentioned Machine? WHY?
Is it over? Is this how the age of evil ASIs ends us?

well if its made by chinks you can be sure it will value human life even less than samaritan did, somehow

because its pretty boring after season 4

went to shit when they fired the black cop and killed her character
also the season where they cranked up the stupid action girl sequences to eleven
dropped it never looked back

So... wat do i have to do to get an Amy to cuddle with?

>Hating on Samaritan arc
I'll never understand these people
But whatever...

You have to be a ridiculously hot Persian literal princess sex goddess and constantly manipulate her into cuddling with you, "for the warmth". Because Amy is so good natured she'll never suspect there are any ulterior motives.

I see this argument every once in awhile and I don't get it at all, and I loved Carter, it's just that she wasn't that completely central to the show that it couldn't survive without her. In fact when she left is when they were able to get into the real meat of what the show was always going to be about, after they wrapped up the HR plot.

That's right!

But user, I don't think you're a Persian Princess/Sex Goddess...

>ywn be a Persian princess tricking Amy into letting you grab her
>ywn be Shaw, the object of Root's desire. Root will never romantically and aggressively pursue you until you agree to getting lewd with her
Hold me bros

In all seriousness though... how did Shaw resist for so long?

Who's to say? I could surprise you...

Goddammit user... I wish you were Sarah Shani I really do... I wish you really were trying to get in Amy's pants and that I had the privilege of talking to you and asking you how does it feel to cuddle with her and kiss her, and I could support you since it would be the closest I'd ever get...I'd tell you to give her a warm loving hug and a sweet kiss for me.

But I'd be a damn fool if I took any user's world as truth on an estasian macramé tableau

Pls stop, it hurts...
But
>how did Shaw resist for so long?
implying shaw actually resisted for that long

Do you look like pic related by any chance...?

It's all same to me, I don't even want to prove anything. I happen like this privacy and anonymity, don't get this very often. But don't get me wrong, I do enjoy all of your mental gymnastics. And hey, who wouldn't want to cuddle with Amy!

>I wish you really were trying to get in Amy's pants
What is it about Sarah Shahi and Amy Acker goin at it that makes me hnnnnngh so hard?

And what if... What if we have it backwards? What if Amy is the one aggressively pursuing Sarah? What if behind the cute and sweet demeanor she's actually the lewdest of them all...?

You could say that. But like I said...

There might be some truth to that, but I won't say anything else.

Obviously you're not, but it'd make my day to learn that Sarah Shahi of all people posts on Sup Forums. That'd really be the last one you'd expect.

>What is it?
Both are literal goddesses on their respective waifu fields. It's too much for anyone to take
As for Amy being the lewd one... Fugg
Normally I would tell LARPers to gtfo, but I'll indulge this because it's a beautiful fantasy

First quote to

Yeah, let's leave it at that. This is not the most politically correct place to post anything so yeah! Which is why I deleted the other post. It was too much already.

As long as you keep posting Sarahs and Amys and maybe talk about the show...
You should post the pic again if you can though... Didn't manage to save it, didnt have it and I have to have all the Amy pics in existence!

Pretty half-assed LARP to be honest family. You oughta just give it up user

No worries, I better leave anyway. Have fun, boys and girls!

Madani >Shaw
There can only be one Persian sex Goddess.

Thanks for posting quality Amys and Sarahs atleast

No

But Shaw was actually skilled and useful and not a useless incompetent fuckup, like Madani.

No, because she isn't a literal princess like Sarah Shahi is.