APOLOGIZE

>“People have always said that I look like Keira Knightley,” she told Yahoo. “It’s like, ‘Why do i have to be like someone else?’”

>The 23-year-old continued, “It is actually really frustrating."

>While many would find the comparison flattering, Daisy does not. She explained, “I just think every single person in the world has their own thing going on. And I just want to be me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting this thread just so I'd share more of my Keira folder? no problem, OP

We have been through this daisy you don't you look more like a xenomorph please stop.

That ugly rotten uterus bitch should be fucking flattered. Bitch looks like someone put a face on a bent knee and she's going to complain?

Daisy looks better tbqh.

who and who-ie?

how could anyone find that goblin similar to the beautiful Keira Knightley

All white girls with brown hair pretty much look alike. anyway, Keira is far better looking

>"I'd rather be compared to my mother, the Xenomorph Queen from James Cameron's Aliens," she continued.

wow she's really sensitive to criticism. I genuinely hope she grows out of it

we need to stop excusing girls in the 21st century for being a bunch of fatasses

every interview she's in, she's insufferably dumb.

this

Fuckin kek

I'm not getting this. Telling someone they look like someone else is somehow restricting their individualism? What? Is she retarded?

Why does everyone shit on Keira? Hershlag bullied her, Daisy doesnt like the comparison and I once read an interview with her where shes said shes constantly insulted by random people who recognize her

Wtf? Keira is cute and really likable why is everyone so mean to her?

but kiera is beautiful and a good actress and her face isn't stuck in a permanent yorkie grin

Such clean graceful lines, like if a woman was an expensive Italian car. Or like an anime come to life.

>Is she retarded?
yes

>Is she retarded?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1kmggaXRUKc

hivemind, brev

no, see and practically any other interview of hers.

Knightley is much better looking but Ridley's resemblence to her is the only thing that landed her the gig. Problem is, Ridley can't act. And Knightley is charming, funny and, most importantly, has sex appeal, whereas Ridley is none of those things.

didley ridley doesn't get paid to think

Daisy is literally the hotter version of Keira Knightley.

cry more fag

>And Knightley is charming, funny and, most importantly, has sex appeal, whereas Ridley is none of those things.
Yep. She doesn't like the comparison because she knows she's a bargain version in every single way.

>being THIS gay

CHINS FOR YOUR SINS

that was me

She has literal autism

>I'm a vegan but I occasionally eat fish

she's a dumb roastie, pay her words no heed

She might be retarded. Between this and her response to the Mary Sue thing being "DURR I THINK IT SEXISM BECAUSE MARY FEMALE NAME".. not the brightest one.

She looks like she is a real cunt after TFA.

I don't get it. Should I get angry towards Ridley over this? She sounds about right.

This. Keira probably laughed her ass off at this troglodyte thinking they look alike.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Daisy

fetal alcohol syndrome

Fetal xenomorphic syndrome you mean.

didley ridley must be the dumbest actress working right now, can anyone else compete?