What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaJMiKQx27U
youtube.com/watch?v=CcC-RPq388g
youtube.com/watch?v=iHN2DT7n5K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8O

fuck americans

look at the top of his head

look at his lips

look at his soulless dead eyes
this is what happens to your brain on leftism

state

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=SaJMiKQx27U
youtube.com/watch?v=CcC-RPq388g

>bringing up identity politics out of nowhere

obsessed

The Soylent Grin!!!!

Is it wrong that i want to brutalize pic related until he loses that open mouth nu male smile ?

Classic nu-male kino

why do they open their mouths?

Mfw the soy cuckold calling himself my father literally has bought a bunch of star wars childrens' toys which have been standing for two weeks at his office desk now

why do nubeards all look like pubes? look at guys from the 70's and their beards look like real hair

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Not loving your father is the ultimate soy.

is that a shrine to beezlebub in the background?

>Disrespecting your father
you were the soy all along

The mouth wide open clearly is a Freudian slip where they are unconsciously sucking dick.

for consumer corporate cock

I love the photo nu-male face
Its our generations duckface

the chad autist vs the virgin numale

youtube.com/watch?v=iHN2DT7n5K0

something about those pics where he's moving his arms and feet really disgusts me

I unironically get triggered by how faggy that expression looks. Why do they all have beards and fag glasses?

I think it's a partially feminised expression

The bared teeth and wide open mouth are powerful & masculine, the upturned mouth corners and wide eyes are feminine & excitable

It's not okay, that's why I shit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>wigger instantly chimps out
>"SHAME SHAME SHAME!" chanting

ho ho ho oh oh

It's the soylent grin

>actually chanting shame

But Sup Forums is a hive of manchildren OP. You only need to take a look at the catalogue and count the numerous Star Wrs threads.

TELL ME ABOUT NU-MALES
WHY DO THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS?

kek

Can you really blame them? What exactly is there to look forward to when you grow up? Buying a house? Starting a family? Those things feel like pipe dreams nowadays.
You're expected to work at a soul-crushing job, from 9 to 5, to make money for someone else.
You're expected to hate your race, history and culture. You're expected to be tolerant of people who rape and kill your brethren.
The world is fucked with no evidence of being able to fix it. You're fate is dictated by forces outside your control.
Christ, I'm a 19 year-old college drop-out. I still live with my mum. No friends or gf. What exactly do I have to look forward to? Wagecucking is boring af.
Where the fuck is my big, modern fancy house? Where the fuck is my yacht? Where the fuck is shiny BMW? Where the fuck are my friends inviting me to the country club to help tennis? Where the fuck is my harem of supermodels?

Rise of the bugmen soyboy nu-males, wat do, Sup Forums?

>TFW beard and glasses like OP
A-at least I don't smile like a faggot and don't follow popular culture.I am safe

it's because of soy

Yeah i'm totally going to respect the spineless overweight, pathologically lying and backstabbing slob that beat me up all throughout my childhood and puberty just because he was too weak to defend himself from his peers beating *him* up back then like my mother told me

Kill yourselves boomer retards

sure this is pasta but whatever. all these things will come to you if you only work hard enough, son.

Look at that fucking gut.

its either the wide open mouth or the quirky smirk, both of which are really feminine

thank god i have masculine facial features and dont need a numale beard

>You're expected to work at a soul-crushing job, from 9 to 5
>9 to 5
I fucking wish, I work 9 to 9 most of the days, and 9 to however long it takes when the financial reports start rolling in

Sucks to suck nerd. If you're a college dropout and not picking up a trade you deserve to work retail/fast food for the rest of your life.

it doesnt mean anything
we grew up with videogames so we liek to play with them
i dont see a problem with that whatsoever.
but lets hear your thoughts op . what should men/women do when they are past say 25 years old to have fun ?

>like my mother told me
>trusting the vaginal jew

>he's raising a kid
>but he also likes video games! what a manchild!
prioritizing self-identity via the trappings of adulthood over actual adult responsibility is the height of man-childishness, OP

This. It annoys me when these fascist edge lords never shut up about how people arent equal, but then fail to realize they are the losers.

You probably haven't smiled in years.

>I've got lines ready
>Slow and steady

kill themselves

Chads son doesn't count.

>Wagecucking
Back to /r9k/, NEET.