*Inhales*

*Inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit it's all coming unraveled really fast, isn't it?

wtf i love TLJ now

What does this mean for Star Wars?

>s-save us DCucks!

I wonder just what sort of things we can transmute the movie into through clickbait article chains

We have to go deeper

TLJ is the Chris Brown of movies

TLJ CONFIRMED KINO

>Pro feminist TLJ is actually a wife beater

What a tweeeeest.

chris brown has never released a single good song

So it's too smart for the masses?

Hate or love BvS but the people involved were trying to make a good film
No one TLJ gave a fuck and just figured people will watch Star Wars

so its kino?

How is it like BvS? Critics hated it (somewhat justified considering the theatrical cut is a mess), but patricians love it. With TLJ, critics slobbered it's nuts while patricians recognized it for the cultural marxist filth it was.

I disagree. BvS was thematically and visually powerful with strong characters to back it up. TLJ, while visually impressive, never manages to reconstruct itself the way BvS does. A crucial missing element that makes TLJ nowhere as satisfying as BvS.

we can go deeper

BvS - art disguised as capeshit

TLJ - tumblr disguised as SW with some cool scenese here and there

This is one of the most beautiful things to come out of the election. Nate Silver's slow descent into madness.

more like Justice League. TFA was BvS.

They point this out in the article (critics hate BvS while fan love it, critics love TLJ while fans hate it) if you actually bothered to read it. The similarity lies in how both are auteur films while shaking up the core foundations of the universe with a "mature" take (for better or for worse) on the subject matter.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
get fucked your baby driver vid was shit

I'm not going to read screen rant clickbait, shill.

The movie is shit.

>Hate or love BvS but the people involved were trying to make a good film
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

>Visual autism = "mature take"
Holy fuck, this millennial generation is beyond bumfuck retarded.

>it's real

Disney Wars is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy. See ya around Kathee

>a movie where a morally pure illegal immigrant is shown to completely dismantle an old right wing man's ideology by simply existing is the Donald Trump of comic book movies
Huh

BvS is a true auteur film. And its burial by the hands of critics was a tragedy.

I didn't mind TLJ. Atleast it looked good unlike TFA. But I wouldn't consider it an auteur film considering how disjointed it comes off, almost as if made by a committee.

>Muh auteur autism.
Fucking Jew.

Are you a bot or do you actually act retarded?

It's not wrong. They raped Luke Skywalker the same way they did Superman

>tfw my beautiful hair is slowly turning gray

It's a real shame. Snyder is one of the last few blockbuster directors with any artistic integrity, and they cast him out.

>I'm not going to read screen rant clickbait
Then don't get assmad when you're proven wrong about shit you didn't read.

I myself find it complete BS for both movies, hence "mature" in quotation marks.

>Snyder is one of the last few blockbuster directors with any artistic integrity

it makes you look more distinguished, I hated the way you looked before

OK then.
Explain to me how the disservice to the legacies of Batman and Superman was considered "kino" in the autistic gaze of Sup Forums, little boy. I'm all eyes.

Damn nice reaction image!

I can't. You win

>uses redditlettermedia reaction
Do you literally suck cocks? Answer that.

And nothing Snyder does for Superman is outside of how he acts in the Ross comics and cinema Batman has never cared about muh kill rule. So there you go you fucking poser. Now go back sucking cock instead of crying about your childhood cartoons you sad manchild. Grow the fuck up.

you look sexy with a touch of grey, user

>I hated the way you looked before

Don't steal it.

this, I'm fucking salivating just thinking about it, better over to >>/hm/ for the daddy thread before I die from erections!

I used an RLM image because I know how, deep down, it triggers you little Sup Forums faggots with how correct they are on their analysis videos of how much the DCEU sucks and how fucked up the Prequels were. You have no balls, which is delicious.
Truthfully, I don't 100% agree with these fat cunts all the time. TFA still sucks ass.

never backpedal, the correct answer was to call him a nigger and post a picture of Tom Hardy's penis

It's ok. You managed to come off as a fag and dodge the argument all at once. Well done. Reply with another reaction image. I know you're dying to.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ

It's actually Suicide Squad of Star Wars. BvS had a simple story with pretty much no twists and with a solid tone, Suicide Squad was a mess of storylines randomly intersecting. Just like TLJ

>BvS had a simple story
What story?

>implying he hasn't made the best song about Western whoredom of the 2010s

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Batman fights Superman and later they join to fight a villain. Like I said, pretty simple.

I wish I cummed reelections so I could offer all them crying qt a chance at Hillary winning if they suk me

disney damage control

>So there you go you fucking poser. Now go back sucking cock instead of crying about your childhood cartoons you sad manchild. Grow the fuck up.
There it is! There it is!
There's that butthurt reaction I was hoping for, like a petulant neophyte being refused mother's milk from hie teat of divine succulence.

Nigger.

Not him, but this reeks of
>I'm not mad

Why does this supposedly younger Luke looks so much like shit? It's like they died his hair, and that's all. he ooks like a sect guru from the 70s.

>BvS is a true auteur film.
A damning condemnation of Zachary Snyder.

Imagine actually voting for Trump

Imagine being such a retarded soyboy that you follow what Sup Forums tells you to

Imagine after voting for Trump and seeing his horrific non-performance that you continue to defend him on Sup Forums

Imagine being this much of a fucking virgin

it's the "divorced dad going for 20 year old pussy" aesthetic

He's a..... average guy

>BvS is a true auteur film.

god saw fit to bless me with a button penis, TH is like Ron Jeremy

Will we ever see them?

also 4U but it feels forced

Luuke said "took a group of students with him"

Not the same group, asshole.

did Ed Furlong teach you that word?

ugh that story is too simple to be a simple story... just UGH

Imagine being more angry about ppl voting for trump than the anger that caused ppl to vote for trump

how do we know this?

can't wait

even my dick is bigger than that

why did Luke tell Leia "I can't save him" then proceed to not kill him a try to save him?

>BvS - art disguised as capeshit

Nice try, Pajeet.

They were part of JarJar Abram's autistic dream for the future of the franchise, but Rian's Johnson fucked his story up the ass, so he'll probably backpedal to reinclude them as desperately as possible.

Samantha "I don't want blacks in my kids' school" Bee sure got blacklisted hard. Haven't heard anything about her since the election.

I know all that, but it seemed they left the door open by saying he took students

But Last Jedi made more than BvS LTD in a week.

Keep crying DC KEKs

You don't have to be a DC fan to see that The Last Jedi is complete shit.

Fuck off, shill.

>auteur film
its just a shame that Zach Snyder is such a fucking horrible filmmaker that he can't do anything outside make pretty looking shots

slob is an autistic loser. If you seriously listen to him unironically, you are cancer.

You just answered your question. They just changed Mark's haircut a bit and dyed his hair.

Let's remind ourselves that he also looked like shit on Return of the Jedi. Mark Hamil's career as an actor outside of Star Wars really was ruined because of that car accident.