Why doesn't Rey have a shirtless scene?

Why doesn't Rey have a shirtless scene?

Becasue you could mistake her for Kylo.

Because it's written by women? Or am I wrong?

Because she's built like a ten year old Swedish boy

The actress played a naked corpse and her boobs were flat.

...and?

Rian makes it seem like it was his idea:

>"It's all about those Force connection scenes," Johnson shared. "The keyword being intimacy. And the idea that this was a way to just, why not step that up? The idea that, what's even more uncomfortable having a conversation face to face with a person you don't want to, is if they're half-naked during it, while you're having to do it. And so it was just another way of kind of disrobing Kylo literally and figuratively a little bit more, and pushing that sense of these conversations becoming increasingly more intimate."

>played a naked corpse
And it was a much more sympathetic character than Rey.

cute :3

Whose idea was it?

I have literally never read a quote from a modern director without losing appreciation for the movie. What is wrong with modern brainlets?

Rian "my parents were too dumb to spell Ryan correctly" Johnson, expect news from my lawyer.

But he doesn't look good.
He's the epitome of "I lifted for two months without bothering to cut first". Which is still better than your average flabby soyboy I guess.

Film schools are directly responsible for this. John Ford or Howard Hawks learned the profession on their own.

kino

You're an idiot. He looks rock solid, that's a solid year of lifting, especially for somebody as tall as 6'3

WTF!?

jelly

In all seriousness for a moment, he looks really really good.

>6'3
>tall

Found the manlet.

Rian is the original name. Americans are the ones that bastardized it.

>cutting first
How dumb can you get?

Samefag-faggot.

jealous fatty

>The idea that, what's even more uncomfortable having a conversation face to face with a person you don't want to, is if they're half-naked during it, while you're having to do it.

Clean your fucking mouth before talk about Americans. Best country ever!

Post Daisy so-called """tits"

You have to cut before bulking, fatty.

your country sucks the israelit cock more than ever now that youve elected a literal clown to be potus
congrats fuckers.
your the joke of the galaxy and everyone hates your nigger infested disgusting ass
let that sinki in

America Fuck Yeah! I think your fucking county needs some democracy and freedom!

Photoshop

His shoulders and traps are laughably tiny, his arms are small, his pecs are wide but flat so he he has his chest awkwardly thrust out with his arms back in the scene, and his pants are up to his rib cage to hide his gut and terribly wide child-birthing hips

He unironically does not look v good. Research consistently shows women are attracted to v-shaped torsos and he’s just a weirdly shaped block

Is this a new form of trolling where you make everybody feel embarrassed for your lack of literacy? Because it's working.

>AOTC - everything was mediocre except the romance witch was shit.
>TLJ - everything was mediocre except the romance witch was amazing.

THAT GUY LITERALLY KILLED HAN SOLO

STOP THIS REYLO BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW!!!