Last Jedi being weak in asian market

>korean fans outright raged as fuck
>left media starts to mask haters as misogynists
>korean community start telling Chinaese to "be ready"
>chinese fans "ready for what?"
>korean fans "rose"
>what rose?.jpg
>korean fans press F
what was the point of Rose? was she the character to please Chinese market? I think Rose was biggest Fuck You to Chinese people

Other urls found in this thread:

movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=125488
youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc
youtube.com/watch?v=e8toIXL1aDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard Finn is popular in chinkland

>what was the point of Rose?
1. To appease the gender/diversity quota of Lady Kathleen Kennedy's vision of an inclusive franchise.
2. To pander to mongoloids.
3. To give the niggertrooper a love interest who's even uglier than him.
Little did Lucasfilm/Disney know that having an Asian and subhuman nigger hooking up with each other wouldn't exactly fly in the Far East, and it's backfiring.

>They literally just bought Fox
>Fox has Fan Bingbing on a 7-film contract following X-Men Days of Future Past
>Not putting China's favourite actress and absolute qt3.14159 in the film to ensure it cleans up over there

Disney is genuinely retarded. Then again I'll bet Kathleen Kennedy and her bucket of crab-I mean "story team" didn't want to hire a slim, attractive Asian woman because they're all 56%ers (both genetically speaking AND in terms of bodyfat) who feel threatened by her very existence.

BASED ASIANS!

Asians don't fuck around when it comes to ratings.
Nu wars BTFO.

kek i fucking knew it

>trying to pander to Asians with a literally pigfat ugly woman
>even giving her a fucking interracial relationship with a black guy

Didn't The Farce Awakens fail in China?
If so, then WEW LAD, The Last Jedipshit's gonna have a hell of a time over there.

oh nonono what is going on ?

What do they dislike about it?

Korea has even worse taste then Japan, so what do they know.

>Korea Box Office: ‘Steel Rain’ Defeats ‘Star Wars’ to Dominate Weekend

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Based gooks.
That they have worst taste than Koreans.

This film was just political rhetoric.

They knew what would happen.

They don't care anymore.

They have unlimited money and power.

Is the Fox buyout complete? Could this movie doing badly endanger it?

>Rose was biggest Fuck You to Chinese people
Good.

TLJ will make less than JL in China. Calling it now

RULE NO. 1. ALL ASIANS HATE EACH OTHER.

PUTTING A FAT VIETNAMESE GIRL ISNT GOING TO MAKE A CHINK/ JAP/ GOOK WANT TO SEE IT

ALSO, THEY DONT LIKE NIGGERS EITHER.

>they're all 56%ers

What does this mean?

It's not good for TLJ, you retard.

>casting a korean to please a chinese market
What did Disney mean by this?

>hiring some ugly fat vietnamese whore in order to appeal to chinks

what were they thinking? the chinese literally think the vietnamese are animals. this is like trying to appeal to white americans by hiring some fat brown mexican

force awakens made 124m in china, a country of 1.5 billion people.

it made 163m in UK and 111m in GER.

>implying thats not the result we want

The fuckup was simple. The money in Asia is from Chinese audiences. They used a different flavor of Asian. Then on top of that they have the only Asian get blacked. They do not go for that shit there.

Maybe she wasen't hired to appeal to Chinks, maybe she wasen't hired to appeal to anyone.

Yeah I'm sure they loved pairing the black guy with the asian girl lol

they hired her because shes a really talented actress, right? nothing to do with her race, right?

>cast Vietnamese to pander to chinks
AHAHAHA THEY ARR ROOK THE SAME

The rating isn't that terrible on Naver, the largest Korean portal site.

Confirmed viewers (people who bought tickets through Naver): 7.82/10
Critics: 7.71/10
Online viewer review (anyone who bothered to post review on Naver): 7.06/10

movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=125488

Imagine being this bluepilled.

Nope
Movies are not generally cast via meritocracy. It's all demographics and marketing all the way down with companies like Disney and Paramount

Aren't Vietnamese Indian tier brown?2
With an orange tint? She's way too white to be Vietnamese.

exactly

this film is crashing and burning

yfw TLJ tanks harder than Rogue One at the china box

You're thinking of indos

they're mutts who are jealous of pureblood, basically

>maybe she wasen't hired to appeal to anyone.
Well, that worked

>korean fans press F
what does that mean?

Imagine being this stupid
And that is why they hired to person from Vietnam to appeal to China? Because companies likes Disney somehow missed the hate relationship that Asian countries has with each other?

Is she like the second coming of Amy Pascal???

It's an ugly asian girl, they don't care.

DOUBLE GOOD

Press F to pay respects.

Viet girls can be pale, it varies.

you press F to pay respects.

How new are you?

It's some video game thing. Children will REEE at you for not knowing about it, lo and behold

viets with chink Han blood are pale and t b h cant be differentiated from china southern chinese.

viets with jungle monkey DNA are the squat brown ones you see in vietnam war photos.

thank you, anons.
>It's some video game thing
i was wondering how f is related to pay respects. thank you.

This is Absolute Truth.

There are hot viets and jungle viets.

The hot viets make great food, a decent culture and are great in bed. Jungle viets should be slaughtered.

Since everyone's being a complete dickhead to this innocent bystander, I, the nicest person on Sup Forums, shall commence with showing this lovely young chap a short YouTube video detailing the origin of the meme "Press F" like so:
youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc

youtube.com/watch?v=e8toIXL1aDY

English subs when? This looks like genuine kino.

>Benicio Del Tror
I thought that was Andy Serkis pulling double duty

If I recall correctly, it was a Battlefield or Call of Duty game where you were prompted to "Press F to pay respects" at the gravestone or casket of some soldier.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfT1XLD51zc

people made fun of this and it became a meme because putting a stupid prompt in a scene that was supposed to be emotional was really comical/absurd/representive of dumbed down modern day AAA game design

What the fuck?

I remember some korean on Sup Forums claiming they don't give a shit about SW at all. Looks liek he war right.

As much as I want this movie (and nu star wars in general) to bomb, didn't it do well in the box office?

>Children will REEE at you for not knowing about it
durr learn how to google faggot I bet you voted trump

it's the only asian main character, of course they care

Yeah, for the same reason Justin Bieber's songs will top the music charts and how Call of Duty still manages to be one of the top selling games every year.
They're all cancerous shit, but they'll sell because of normies.

Based China destroyed fat americans again. Good job.

I already knew about it user. Calm down and direct your autism at the right person.

kathleen still has a ways to go if she wants to match the amount of money lost due to poor decisions

Makes me sick

What is well for Star Wars? Its like having Lebron in your team and he made 10 points in a game. Sure that's still 10 points but you're expected to contribute bigger than that. Same with Star Wars, its supposed to be at 1.5B in BO

They already had a cute Asian girl in the film. Remember what happened?

Rose being ugly was an intentional design choice.

1.5b is well over like, 1b in returns which I reckon is pretty good. Also, can't forget all the merchendising which might be worth more than the movie.

>they will care about some vietnamese side character in a foreign movie simply because she's asian
>despite the fact chinese/koreans/whatever hate vietnamese and vice versa

Can't wait to see the Asian cosplayers watching Black Panther.

>I was pretending to be retarded, you baka!
THERE IT IS! There it is!
There's the pretentious twat trying to masquerade as the village idiot to try and pass off as "cool" in the end without realizing how autistic he actually is.

user, are you ok? I was explaining what it was already so why would I need to google anything? Take your meds and relax.

No they don't.

The entire planet doesn't see things through some racial lens like Amerifats do. Chinks only care about other Chinks and maybe some Koreans.

it's the pack asian mentality, asians are always only just asians when they're in white people territory. in this case that fat ugly chink is what they think white people think of them as a whole. they only care about individual asian states in their own personal time. of course they find it offensive.

BASED INSECT PEOPLE

Nobody is buying the toys too apart from the Praetorian Guards

thank you, kind anons.

>user pretends to read korean
>doesn't even know if what they saying is good or bad
>posts on Sup Forums with no proof it's bad

like kill yourself

Sounds like you're just making shit up user.

Does he task you?

There's so much star wars shit everywhere you look that I seriously doubt that the toys aren't selling like crazy. I mean ok nobody wants a toy of rey or finn but kylo? luke? darth vader? the space ships? I'm sure those sell well.

no, i am asian, you're the one making shit up to suit your liberal tastes

Bastos!

>maybe she wasen't hired to appeal to anyone.

job well done on that front

Why are you faggots so insistent about Asians despising niggers? They really don't give a shit.

Young chink guys love LeBron and watch his highlights constantly. SE Asians fucking LARP as niggers all the god damn time.

There's definitely some general dislike, but if you really think Asians sit around fuming over the latest BLM rally like you do, then you're delusional.

You don't know the power of weaponized autism.

> i am asian
Sure thing, so am I. You're the one making retarded pack asian bullshit to suit your liberal fantasy.

You merrimutts really are clueless. Literally nobody on the planet except you likes niggers.

everyone hates niggers, liberal whites are the only people who insist that you should stop. lebron happens to be a talented nigger in a sport they idolize. se asians are monkeys.

You're right faggot. They don't like niggers, but they don't despise them either.

How many Africans do you think are in Asia? Like, why would they even expend the effort hating people they've never even met?

Do you realize how Asians are quite factually the most xenophobic subspecies of homosapien on the planet, user? they believe in so called "purity" for the sake of "honor" and all that shit. It's this enclosed fear that relates to why they're a dying breed of subhumans who masturbate to their creepy underaged poorly animated 12FPS tenticle cartoons 24/7.

Because they're disgusting.

>Nigger to Asian female pairing
>Pleasing the Asian market
Nuuuuuu, if anything it's more likely she was intended as a passive aggressive middle-finger to the Asian market.

>Asians
>dying breed

Meanwhile the ultra-progressive whitey is just barely 8% of the global population and shrinking fast.

You are probably right.
They hired an actress that doesn't appeal to anyone in an attempt to deliberately ruin thier franchise

How long until Disney buys the continent of China and Korea and all it’s people?

>little did they know
They had to have known. There's no way their politics blind them to reality THAT much, is there?