Well guys.... the mandela effect is real

Always thought it was utter BS and just bad collective memories shared by many people.

But after I woke up today and went to research some movies that I love,

I COME TO FIND OUT THAT FUCKING TIM ROBBINS NO LONGER IS THE STAR OF ERASERHEAD

IM NOT CRAZY THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS

good thread.

hes the star of Jacobs Ladder

No you're just a fucking retard

and here we have a case of the 'tism

i know i know, i had to say it though

im not fucking crazy

i used to post the same shit in kazaam threads. now ive enetered the fucking matrix myself

wait long enough itll happen to you

who killed Jack

I think you're just retarded. They don't even look the same.

NO SHIT THEY DONT LOOK THE SAME.

THATS NOT EVEN WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

mandela coverup shill bots out in full force today.

OP... if you only knew the full extent

You should go to the nearest psych ward.

youre a shill if you dont know about this happening all over at an exponential rate.

CERN fucked up the timeline and now theyre trying to cover it up with, but how would you know this, youre just a bot.

wtf. thats photoshopped right. what the actual fuck. tim robbins was in that movie i watched it like a month ago..

Stop larping faggot. How come when I saw Twin Peaks for the first time I said hey that guy is the same guy from Eraserhead?

We'll you're 100% wrong on this one. Got any more, than muh Berenstain Bears?

so you DO know then

wtf... i swear eraserhead was directed by Les Mayfield and starred Robin Williams as a wacky scientist.......... wtf mandela wtf

shills out in full force I see.

The baby was actually played by Benedict Cumberbatch

It's called dementia and you're not supposed to get it until like 80.

100% same scripted one liners

>Shill for a David "my movies cost a lot and return a little" Lynch

>only just realized that jack nance is the same guy who plays pete martell in twin peaks

it was always Jack you dip. dont be thick around me, Al

OH NO NO NO .... *thinks about my alternative timeline self*

seriously tho tf dawg ya thats supposed to be my boy tim

>only just realised jack nance is the same guy I once beat up with my lads near a donut shop one rainy morning

hes one of the mob guys in blue velvet as well

not funny :'(

even the prosthetic head looks like tim

Nance married Catherine E. Coulson in 1968, but the couple divorced in 1976. In May 1991, he married Kelly Jean Van Dyke (who worked in the adult film industry under the name Nancee Kelly). Van Dyke was the daughter of Jerry Van Dyke, briefly making Nance his son-in-law.

Van Dyke committed suicide by hanging on November 17, 1991. According to her younger brother Richard, Nance, who was in Bass Lake, California, filming Meatballs 4 at the time, attempted to console her on the phone as she threatened suicide. After a lightning storm knocked out the phones in Bass Lake, Nance and the director, Bobby Logan, found a deputy sheriff who contacted Los Angeles police and the apartment manager. They broke in and found that she had hanged herself.

Kelly was discovered by her friend, Lisa Loring, who called out to neighbors—two young men who called 911 and cut her down in an attempt to resuscitate her until the paramedics arrived.

>mfw

Number five feels dead inside...

Nance died in South Pasadena, California, on December 30, 1996, under mysterious circumstances. On December 29, he lunched with friends Leo Bulgarini and Catherine Case. Nance had a visible "crescent shaped bruise" under his eye; and, when asked about it, he related to them the story about a brawl outside a Winchell's Donuts store on the morning of December 29. He described the incident as, "I told off some kid. I guess I got what I deserved."[1] He soon went home, complaining of a headache.

The injuries he received caused a subdural hematoma, resulting in his death the following morning. Nance died alone in his apartment. His body was discovered on the bathroom floor by Bulgarini. An autopsy revealed that the actor's blood alcohol level was 0.24% at the time of his death.[3]

The Nance tribute song "I Gotta Move" by Frank Black and the Catholics on their 1997 eponymous debut album refers to the circumstances of Nance's death.

A documentary about Nance funded by Lynch, titled I Don't Know Jack, was released in 2002.

completely normal, certainly not a coverup killing because the actors lost their minds seeing their pasts transform before their eyes.

nothing to see here, move along plebs. fight about mary sue star wars. eat popcorn. be good goys.

Did you call him "Nancy Boy"?

you mean Madala Effect, like Nelson Madala, right?

did their pasts transform in 1991 or in 2017 you mug

yes my binary bionic electrical friend, you should know well though

mandelasteins btfo

In May 1991 he married Kelly Jean Van Dyke, the daughter of Jerry Van Dyke. She worked in the adult film industry under the name Nancee Kelly. On November 17, 1991, Nance, who was in Bass Lake, California, filming Meatballs 4 at the time, called Van Dyke to end the relationship. As he attempted to console her, she threatened suicide if Nance hung up the phone. At that point, a lightning storm knocked out the phone lines in Bass Lake.

In the pouring rain, Nance went to the nearby lodgings of the film's director, Bobby Logan, seeking help. Logan recalls in I Don't Know Jack, "He says, 'I think my wife just killed herself.' Jack and I had a relationship on the set where we were always playing practical jokes on one another. I figured he was doing that to me. So I said, 'Being married to you, who could blame her?' And when I said that, suddenly a little tear trickled down his cheek, and I realised it wasn't the rain that had hit him in the face."

With most of the phones in the area still out, it took Nance and Logan 45 minutes of driving around to find a deputy sheriff who contacted Los Angeles police and the apartment manager. They broke into her apartment and found that she had hanged herself

keep shilling, we'll buy it once of these days im sure.

>So I said, 'Being married to you, who could blame her?' And when I said that, suddenly a little tear trickled down his cheek, and I realised it wasn't the rain that had hit him in the face."

Stop samefagging, also what does a suiciding wife and an odd death in 1996 have anything to do with a movie from the late 70's? This is the worst larp I've seen in months.

>ill tell everyone who isnt a bot that theyre a samefag

ok johnny 5, man youre very very serious about making people think this isnt real... hmmm

helluva algorithm they have these days, these bots are quite convincing sometimes. but you can always tell when they repeat themselves.

hmm 2nded

Mentally ill, the thread

what did he mean by this?

Tim Robbins what the hell. Where did you get that idea?

UH GUYS

beep boop

OP. join us in the red room. we can speak with true freedom away from these bots.

the red room. think about that and come find us.

running out of robot images, larper?

>>tfw I now realize the Winkie's scene from Mulholland Dr., possibly the single most terrifying scene ever filmed, is about the tragic death of one of the director's closest friends.

>could it be that my memory is flawed?
>NO! THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST ME!
fuck off arrogant idiot

5 words, a comma, and some ad hominem peppered into the end.

nice bot shill response formula. so easily ousted.

once again why are you SO INTENT on trying to convince people that this isnt real.

makes you hmm

not to interrupt, but what are you on about?
that there are shills who want to prevent discussion about the Mandela Effect being a real thing?
I just need some clarification cause you're acting strange for something that many people experience

they are trying to make everyone out to be crazy that believes in mandela.

i used to go along with it. that is until i experienced it myself.

i was just like you... thought everyone was retards.

but its a little different when you have crystal clear memories of things that dont exist anymore

and this will just keep increasing.

CERN has fucked with the fabric of reality, and now the thread is unraveling.

I get that i guess, like shit like CERN or big disasters like 9/11 fucking timelines up

But my question was more along that there's people paid to discredit Mandela theorists? Like shills for politics and thing, as stupid as some people think it is, it does happen and people are paid, but... wait maybe i'm interpreting what u mean by shill
People who are working to discredit? or just some assholes who are talkin shit and making people out to look crazy.

If it's the latter u just gotta ignore the assholes. And 2nd question, if these guys didn't exist, weren't trying to make people look crazy, then what? What is a Mandela type theorist supposed to accomplish?
Like imagine if the earth were really flat, there'd be nothing we could do about it no matter what evidence you collect.
Don't go crazy even if you are right is all im saying. Im fortunate enough to have never had a strong mandela experience, im sure it'd fucker me up a bit