Uh oh

uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y_TlaxmOKqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have FIVE (5) seconds to name ONE (1) good Disney flick.

The Black Hole

THEY SHOULD'VE NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS MONEY

Each individual stock, of which there are BILLIONS is ONLY WORTH $108??!!!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Umm...

>stock price
>having anything to do with Star Wars
Learn to economics

poor effort, shill

>That huge hike in 2015
>The emerging downward trend thereafter

OHNONONONO

Is this the Disney shill equivalent of when you explain allele pairing to an SJW and they tell you to "get educated"?

Trying to hard reddit, trying too hard...

Learn economy/finances, shill.

Tron
Swiss Family Robinson
Pinocchio
Sword in the Stone
Lady and the Tramp

This is literally nothing, especially considering how the market's been doing this week. Do you even trade bro?

>5 day
oh boy

>Economics

How hilarious would it be if FOX shareholders panic and vote against the sale to Disney?

Seriously, how do i find people who are shareholders and beg them to vote NO!?

how is it tracking this bad?

Doesn't mean a damn thing. Pic related is one of my best investments.

Should...should we tell him?

This would be the best possible outcome if you don't want to live in a cyberpunk dystopia where one company controls literally everything you see, hear and think about. It would also effectively see Bob Iger ousted from Disney, as he's only pushing the merger in order to extend the period he's allowed to serve as CEO, and prevent Disney from controlling properties such as Alien and Avatar.

>Investing in Tesla

You should probably buy some of those bitcoins everyone's talking about while you're at it. Fusion is becoming a reality in the next five years, at that point Tesla becomes about as relevant as pissing into a tsunami. Get out while you can.

The last Jedi

If I find a better stock, I'll dump it, but right now it's got a nice degree of volatility that my other ones don't. I can't play all of it safe.

Song of the South

I actually think SpaceX might be more worthwhile investing in, at least until another company like Lockheed or McDonnel Douglas get in on the commercial rocketry game and show Musk what real innovation looks like.

Fantasia
Destino
youtu.be/y_TlaxmOKqs

We miss you, Walt.

He's actually pretty much correct. You're all greatly overestimating the impact a single movie can have on a company as massive as Disney. Investors are looking at a much, much bigger picture.

The only hard data will show itself following the next earnings call; that's usually when people panic, if they do.

>republicans pass tax bill set to ruin the economy
>stocks start go down
Hmm....

I was trying to prove you wrong with a sweetie post, but I checked over a dozen stocks and not a single one went up over the last week. Da fuq.

>5 day

Guys the weather was 45 F yesterday. It's 35 F today. That means in another week it'll be 5 F and then -15 F after that. It's OVER weather is FINISHED. Warm weather shills need not apply.