Is David Ayer gonna be alright, bros?

Is David Ayer gonna be alright, bros?

Ehrlich’s a supreme soyboy, but apparently Ayer values his criticism enough to respond to it

Publically accusing the critics as being ((Inferni)).

He’s gone off the deep end.

He seems like a legit nice guy I feel bad for him

It's pretty obvious they're just hating on him after the Suicide Squad comments

Rofl I just saw that exchange he had with Ayer on twitter after Elrlich called Brght the worst movie this year. Elrlich acted all nice to him on twitter like a cuck after trashing the shit outa him in his review. Hate that faggot

I genuinely don't think so. I think he's losing the plot. He's been on the shitty end of the stick for a couple of years now thanks to Warner Brothers.

Suicide Squad was a massive success at the box office, I don’t know why he cares so much about the critics.
If you’re happy with your work and it makes money and your audience (normies) loves it, who cares what soyboy critics think?

I mean, look at this shit.

In this day and age, if I was making movies and getting lambasted by the “critics,” I’d consider it a badge of honour

Because he wasn't happy with Suicide Squad. He had a lot of fights and drama and fucking with the film done.

But yeah, he should focus more on the box office tbqh. No one takes movie reviewers seriously anymore.

Yes, he has been cultivating his people's director image since the get go and people respond to him, first with SS making a ton of dosh and now with audiences giving bigger scores than shit like TLJ.

If we meme Bright into a cult film, he will be.

based Ayer
this little RAUNCHY flick was #LITY and OUT OF TOUCH critics weren't ready for some URBAN FANTASY
actually i dont really get why critics didnt like it. It is fairly solid entertainment.

It already is.

>you cant criticize it if you dont do it
i can tell if a steak is cooked like shit even if i dont know how to cook them
>food analogy
fuck off Sup Forums

Film twitter was a mistake

It was far from perfect but I liked it, liked the world and I want more of it.

Is it possible to ruin this soyboy's "career" of reviewing films? His picture alone screams soyboy and he is such a Sjw faggot he literally got mad when he saw "triggered productions" at the beginning. Worst film of 2017 my ass

>DUDE FUCK THE HATERS LMAO
>humble? what's that?

Social networks in general were a mistake.

Ayer just named the (((elf))). Suicide imminent.

THIS
H
I
S

Ayer is truly BASED and /ourguy/, makes kinos and triggers the soyboy cucktics

this but unironically

It’d be a real shame if sexual harassment rumors started being spread about him.
David “When she tells me to stop I pull out my cock” Ehrlich
David “When I cop a feel I tell her ‘don’t squeal’” Ehrlich
David “Her panties I sniff to make my dick stiff” Ehrlich

By what inferni means he meant they are a secret cult organizers to plot something bad against someone?

he’s referring to (((them)))

Looks like all that soy is giving you schizophrenia

I’m putting it on replay for a week

imagine being a cuck defending your stupid movie you just made instead of admitting is fucking garbage, the soyboy has a good point, whether you agree or not