Are there any FUN, good TV shows? Everything seems to be so dark and depressive and serious these days...

Are there any FUN, good TV shows? Everything seems to be so dark and depressive and serious these days. I just wanna chill out and have a good time. Not explicitly looking for comedy shows either.

Pic semi-related. Fun show but not particularly great. Just finished it recently so its fresh on the brain.

Vice Principals mein negro

>ZNation
>Happy!

Is season 2 worth watching? Season 1 was disappointing by ge end, but I'm a recent fan of Xena and I know Ted Raimi shows up.

This is fun, maybe you'll like it.

Season 2 has the best scene of the entire series with the morgue episode and many other good moments. Overall an improvement over season 1 but could still be better if they ejected all the shitty side characters and focused more on Ash. Ending of the season made it all feel completely pointless too. Ted was one of the better aspects.

The Expanse
Those Who Can't
Sick Note
I watched those 3 these last few weeks and i had a blast.
Now i'm gonna watch Future Man...looks kinda JUST thou.

The Expanse seems intriguing. I can't seem to find a straight consensus on the show but it mostly seems good. I won't know 'til I check it out ultimately, thanks

The morgue scene was disgusting, and S2 was definitely not an improvement over S1 but is still worth checking out for sure

Gotham is similar in tone to AvED.

Less horror more crime and not as slapstick but still very fun

Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-4, and then the originals if you want to keep watching. TVD is campy and self aware, and everything gets more ridiculous the longer you watch, but the character interactions are legitimately fun. After you get a couple of episodes in, you'll either know it's not for you, or be hooked. You can tell the original writers (that leave after season 4) were trying to hook the chick audience in early, but then it's non-stop adventure fun. Give it a short, or don't, I don't give a shit.

also the villain is not particularly memorable but at one point ash's car gets possessed and kills a bunch of people

MFW i see this thread.

Kill self if you actually do this, you gen z scum. I bet you listen to your fave podcast while watching the newest epi of your FAVE show and browsing your fave image board and posting to show how in the know you are about your fave new album that you're listening to in one earbud while browsing facebook on your fave tablet (newest ipad)

lol ?

Literally the worst scene

Give Futureman a go.

The pilot isn't great and you have to get past the rubbish video game set up for the show. But it finds a footing and then in the second half of the season finds its feet. There's some fun stuff in here.

The red head in those who can't is my waifu

The Orville
first season of The Flash if you like capeshit
Mike Tyson Mysteries

>The Expanse
>not dark and depressive

Nigga wat

The Orville fucking blew my expectations out of the water. It's not perfect but it's a great first season and so much more than Family Guy in space

This show is so painfully unfunny, I've been slowly slogging through it whenever I run out of other things to watch solely for the setting/atmosphere

Brooklyn 99
The Tick
Lethal Weapon

Is the flash really that great? I’m a jealous bitch and the main dude went to my college so I’ve been holding off watching it. Plus I heard all cw shows are kinda meh

Happy

I just rewatched season one and watched season two for the first time, and I can say that overall, it's better in every way.
>No obvious CGI
>Better character variety so you get more pairs than just Ash & kids, solo Ash, and kids without Ash.
>more interesting sets
>good world building, with you seeing how the people in Ash's home town think of him, along with more context regarding who Ruby is and what her motivations are, among other things
>annoying cop girl from the last season truly is dead and gone. not even mentioned this time around
>Lee Majors as Ash's dad was great enough to get his own bulletpoint

Blood Drive was nothing but

star trek original series is good

Bruce Campbell is too old to do the physical shit that made his comedy good. Raimi used to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. those scenes where he gets smack in the face by tree branches? yeah, he's actually getting whacked in the face by branches.

>beat the ever living shit out of the guy. those scenes where he gets smack in the face by tree branches? yeah, he's actually getting whacked in the face by branches.
Wow what a tough guy

Burn Notice was nice, gets draggy at 6,7 but its a watcher

It gets worse with every additional season.

Read his autobiography, If Chins Could Kill. There's a lot of golden stories from the filming of the Evil Dead movies.
One time, a shirt he was wearing got covered in so much syrupy fake blood that it hardened and fell apart.

I did, I want through a manchild fan boy phase. He wasn't subjected to anything overwhelming.

went*

Atlanta

>getting hooked up to a big makeshift metal cross and spun around in midair at high speeds isn't overwhelming
Get out of here, Sam. Shouldn't you be making a movie or something? You don't want Oz: The Great And Powerful to be the last film you directed, do you?

Dirk Gently

>Wow what a tough guy
in the context of what actors go through today? yeah he is. those "physical" kind of actors are long gone.

He isn't
It isn't. People actually pay to do that type of shit at carnivals you moron.

Vice Principals
Stan Against Evil
Lethal Weapon
PEOPLE OF EARTH - best show of the past 5 years.

Oh wow Those Who Can't! I tried to talk about this show before on Sup Forums and no one gave a fuck. What a good show!
Teachers (on TVLand) is also good and is NOT a remake of the british show.

Also, it is not a similar tone to AvED at all.

why don't you calm the fuck down

Some other cunt also watched Sick Note?

Gotham is excellent.

She's naughty.

>painfully unfunny
How can you not appreciate John C. McGinley?

I agree with you about everything except Brooklyn 99. How much of a fun surprise is Lethal Weapon? Might be my favorite mainstream network TV show right now.

FPBP my dude. One of my favorite shows in the past coupla years

I tried. I failed.

>How can you not appreciate John C. McGinley?
He's great, the writing is just absolute shit.

Happy is fucking next-level kino.
Counterpart will be good next year, but the pilot is out now.
No Activity (US version) is fucking hilarious and easy to watch.

Lethal Weapon
The Orville
Travelers
Good Behavior (pic related)

does it have to be ongoing? I'm currently binge watching 'that 70's show' and I'm having a blast

Three happy recommendations. Hasn't only the first episode aired? Might be jumpin the gun a bit huh? Also, something with Patton Oswalt in it is a real fuckin hard sell

Sorry, three episodes in. Was looking at the wrong shit. I might give it a go though. The premise sounds fantastic.

Pretty solid for the most part, the end of the season isn't fantastic, but it's still more enjoyable than most other shit on tv