What went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He believes in far right conspiracies.

he hasn't been good since his shitty hercules video and he deleted all his kino videos

Nothing. It was his best work yet.

>conspiracies

You want to know how I know you don't have a job?

i used to like him but after the star wars shit videos he really started to suck major ass, his alt right shit made him even more obnoxious and pathetic

455k views in 4 hours

not bad at all considering how he's so not mainstream

one of my favorite tweets

You are Reddit

Is Jon even white? He's half Iranian.

Arabs are considered white in the US, goy

who?

um he's American so...

He's Aryan.

>downtalking beetleborgs

its good to know that a manchild that makes videos for children is apparently good because he sips the same white ppl are victims kool aid as the rest of the circlejerk

he's the proto white american

>Drinking the kool aid
It wasn't necessary but thanks for reaffirming how much you don't belong here

iranians are aryans so I'd say yes

>you're not allowed to defend white people unless you're white
this is why people hate leftists

forgot this was a secret club there guy

I liked that the guy tried to spin the conversation about Americans when Jon was clearly talking about Europe, what a fucking weasel.

>>>/reddit/

>GET OUT OF MY ECHO-CHAMBEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hehe I'm gonna collect ebin screengrabs for my "sounds like ____ but ok" Facebook group

Yeah but not by white nationalists (whose talking points he's echoing here).

No, the alt right autism is reddit.

Fuck off back there

The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a soyboy, bugman, cuck, nu-male, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to go back and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

keep giving me (yous) fag thatll tell me

He's not wrong though

>only white nationalists are allowed to care about inequality toward whites
kys retard

Oh and your marxist faggotry isn't? Or are you one of those "classic liberal" faggots who wants to distance himself from his old "PRAISE KEK" memes? Fucking loser.

I'm fine with giving away (You)s, especially to sad faggots like (You) who have nothing else.

>Looks absolutely subhuman and its a wonder he has not been shipped to Guantanamo Bay...
>Thinks he is the aryan ubermensh
Its like all the memes about Sup Forums are real.

all these (you)s are just adding to my personal riches you sad dumb fuck

Yeah, i can picture you printing out each one and using them to wallpaper your basement, with nothing but your own spooge.

>t. Destiny

Impossible. Keyboard is too high up.

you can really picture me doing that

Yeah, a bit like that film Happiness.

The problem is what he's shitting on, if it's not hilarious the best writing won't make it hilarious. This was alright but it seems like he's run out of the best material.

nice imagination shut-in retard

he was never funny

Do we know why he never plays video games anymore?

Sup Forums > you
cry harder

i'm gonna watch the goosebumps vid aand that tales from the crypt or whatever it's called, comfy

are you afraid of the dark i was thinking of

He sure as fuck doesn't look Aryan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Only thing I didn't like was that fucking weird ad read.

>Jontron was ourguy the whole time.

Also best grump.

Communism is normie, Reddit is normie. That makes alt right bothe the opposit of normieness, communism, and reddit.

>almost half a million views in four hours
How? He's not funny, he's not charismatic, he's got nothing interesting to say, he's obnoxious, and to top it all off he's very unpleasant to look at. Who are these people who watch him and why do they put themselves through it?

I feel TempleOS should be way lower on that list/scale whatever

Fucking Based

TempleOS is only known by people because of Internet Aristocrat. Terry did nothing wrong

fat girls need love too

TempleOS isn't especially autistic though, it's God's chose operating system.

>Pewdiepie threads
>now Jontron threads
Why do you retards watch this underage unfunny content for autistic friendless children? And why are these threads not deleted on sight?

I agree. Fuck off with your inane reddit tripe.

White nationalists don't want nonwhites defending them.

Nah we;re happy for non whites to defend whites rights to a homeland, so long as they're content to have their own homeland and not impose themselves on ours

FPBP

I cringe at the very sight of this. Youtube only exists because the government didn't properly regulate internet companies. They should have already been sued out of existence for promoting child abuse.