RICK AND MORTY IS DEEP!

youtube.com/watch?v=hnzas4FtAsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c8AdRdFbWw
youtube.com/watch?v=kkT99M6evkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't know what the Chloe fridge meme was. Clearly doesn't lurk here

Never post again

>ahaha look at me I'm making fun of Rick and Morty fans, something which has become so painfully unfunny that even Sup Forums doesn't do it anymore! I'm so woke, I truly "get" what's the zeitgeist right now!
Pewdiepie just keeps getting lower and lower with his pandering, doesn't he?

He is right.
Pewdiepie just gets his humor form Sup Forums and his retarded viewer base doesn't know any better.
And then there are morons like you who see this and think
>he likes the same memes as me, he is so based!!!

You're a child.

Fuck off and go back to your Jake Paul videos, you fake faggot.

pewdiepie and jake paul are literally on the same level of normie autism right next to smosh and the annoying orange

You just confirmed that you have never watched any recent pewdiepie videos. Also the fact that you use the term "normie" means you know nothing. Grow up kid and fuck off.

Hey retard, that was my sister you were talking to. Go fuck yourself.

LOL he made an entire video about a meme from 6 months ago hes so based and epic

ignore the fags, they're just butthurt millennials

How can one man be so utterly fucking buttblasted that someone doesn't like his favourite youtube idol of the month?

>Literal sibling children shill their favorite ecelebs on Sup Forums
what has this site come to

>grow up kid
>unironically enjoys pewdiepie videos

He's making fun of the R&M fags who worship this shit.

>youtube idol of the month

58 million subs and counting. Just fuck off you autistic cunt. Like I said before, the fact that you used the term "normie" tells me everything about you kid. Go watch some rick and morty and tell yourself how smart you are.

>download (3).jpg

I watch new pewdiepie videos when I'm hungover to see how much shit he's getting away with now that no one's reporting on him anymore. Most recently, literal happy merchant.

>sub count

C-c-can I at least get a b-b-brofist for christmas?

Fuck off Sup Forumseddit

Not gonna lie Pewdiepie is extremely savvy and lucky at the same time. about 7 year ago he was making Five nights at Freddys videos for the pre teens/kiddos then 2015 comes around and guess what, those pre teeens/kiddos are now teenagers so he dumps the 'Guy that screams at video games shtick and starts producing edgier content (im 16 and my taste in comedy is superior type stuff). The lucky part comes from the SJW backlash that came around 2014.

What

Just because he brings up Sup Forums shit now for views doesn't mean he's in your seecrit club.

>REEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=-c8AdRdFbWw

>Nearly one million people have been exposed to Chloe and Pablo

>people hating on the most successful 4channer in history

Hmmmm

>most successful 4channer
>Forgetting Notch

Bumping this thread because pewdiepie is actually cool as fuck since he got fired from disney and youtube.

Right? Same thing with Star Wars...
You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rian Johnson’s writing. The humour is extremely blunt, and without a solid grasp of genre tropes and basic story telling most of his subversion of expectations will go over a typical movie goers head. There’s also Luke’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The true fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these choices and dialog, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Star Wars: The Last Jedi truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the critical plot line on Canto Bite which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons & Peter Singer’s Animal Liberation. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rian Johnson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their movie screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Star Wars: The Last Jedi tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'm pretty sure he's just r*ddit

This.

Jesus Christ you should be killed for liking either of those fucking retards

>turns on Sup Forums community
>hates the site

Am I supposed to like pewdiwpie now?
You're clearly underage judging by your love of him and the quality of your posts which only embarrasses yourself more as you continue to post, so stop.

>Sup Forums is is a forum for mature adults who just happen to watch/masturbate to anime
lol

/ourgoy/?

This dude is not a redditor lol.
Look at this image and try to find the subtle redpill

>reddit steals content from Sup Forums for upvotes
>pewdiepie steals content from Sup Forums for youtube money
really makes me think

Holy shit kys underage Sup Forumsedditor

Im 22 and I only use Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Any more baseless accusations that you'd like to throw at me?

eh, not really... pewdiepie is basically Sup Forums autism on youtube recently

i actually used to think his content was shit and he was retarded, but his newer content is actually pretty gud

>22
>thinks hes not underage
anyone under 24 in Sup Forums is an underage faggot

if you were underaged when social network and shutter island came out, you're still an underaged faggot. get out with your shit taste please.

Hahahah ok grandpa. Are you actually trying to get the upperhand by being older than me? Thats not how it works on Sup Forums bro. The older you are on here the bigger fucking loser you are.

>newfag trying to tell oldfag how it works on Sup Forums

motherfucker, i was around here when you didn't even have pubes. be happy to know that this hole place thinks you and your shitty gen z is pure cancer.

>The older you are on here the bigger fucking loser you are.
define loser? if browsing Sup Forums makes you a loser then i fucking love it. no better place to shitpost and actually have an unfiltered discussion online.

faggot.

>Calls himself an oldfag
stop man its embarrasing
>define loser?
Objectively a 50 year old who spends all day shitposting on Sup Forums is a bigger loser than the 20 year old who does it.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF RICK AND MORTY REEEEEEEEEEEE.

Redditors please kill yourselves.

Why are you so mad over pewds bro? What was it about my original image that triggerd you so much? Was it because it said "ape of the year" and had a picture of a black man? Why would an oldfag be getting upset about that?

>stop man its embarrasing
good to know?

>Objectively a 50 year old
i'm 27 faggot.

>who spends all day shitposting on Sup Forums
sure thing buddy, keep projecting
you sound like you need to get your dick wet, fag.

you're confusing me with another user. i actually enjoy his recent content.

No doubt in my mind someone who unironically calls him Pewds has Minecraft lets plays in their browsing history.

*FART* Yeah uh *BURP* God isn't r-real hahaha *BURP*

>admitting that you're underage

MODS

>i'm 27 faggot.
Cool. Do you want some kind of award?
>you're confusing me with another user. i actually enjoy his recent content.
So do I. Literally the entire reason you have taken offence to me is because you are 5 years older than me and think youre hot shit because of that.

Wow what an original opinion, you're so unique and contrarian

My main gripes with R&M is how much it panders to misanthropic, lazy atheists who think they know everything.

In the Get Shwifty episode the only reason Rick has to come up with a song is because every every music artist alive suddenly died, which to me seems like a thinly veiled attempt to say 'XD MUSIC FROM THIS GENERATION IS SO BAD RAP IS CRAP XD'

just you know, i'm not the guy who said
>Holy shit kys underage Sup Forumsedditor

>you are 5 years older than me and think youre hot shit because of that.
it's not that i think i'm hot shit, i'm not, i'm a regular joe. you on the other hand are just another newfag underaged faggot ruining this place. fucking leave.

I was just being ironic bro

>Being proud of Sup Forums
Lel. Are autist such failures that they think going on a website is an achievement lmfao

>being so underage/reddit that you think that's what it says

>just read out loud stale copypasta
>pay some fuck 10 dollars to do shitty animation
>make millions
must be hard being (((swedish)))

Keep crying faggot

every day I think about throwing away my shame or any semblance of creativity I may have and become another youtube prank-guy to make money easily

>crying
wew. keep shitting this place up knowing no one likes you here :^)

>implying i look like that

This is the most autistic thread on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkT99M6evkQ

don't think so

You do know that the Boku no Pico meme is borderline mainstream nowadays, do you?

Noticed that too when he made that vid lel

nah normies don't want to homophobic and if they say they like it than there a pedo so its to hardcore for mainstream but black twitter likes it for some reason

You watch pewdewgaysnsj

I hope you die

>Realise everyone makes fun of you being unfunny and pandering to children
>Decide to start pandering to edgy teenagers and manchildren

to be fair, you must be highly redpilled to enjoy pewdiepie. You see, oldfags like me that have been here since 2015 (or even earlier) know how cringy rick and morty fans are. Our entertainment tastes are far superior in the likes of pewdiepie and jim who exposes redditer newf*gs.