RUH ROH

RUH ROH

Wtf I love Zoe Quinn now

>it keeps happening

The cannibal left never stops

>DAD START THE HELICOPTER THEY'RE SLANDERING ME ON THE INTERNET

We have to save him from that succubus

this, watching them eat their own is both satisfying and sickening

>maybe if I dye my hair rainbow colors that will throw them off my trail heh nothin personell ladies

wow, now that's a shitstorm i'll get the popcorn ready for

You know why, right? He bypassed Hollywood to make his film. This is the response.

gamergate accuses nepotism jew of raping vic morrow

ewww this dude fucking zoey? lock his ass up.

Literally who?

If a woman is so feeble and sick that Max Landis can rape her... then she sort of deserves to die? I guess?

>Famous Idiots
???
?
?

why do you care about these nobodies?

>famous idiots
hmmmm yes zoe quinn is pretty dumb haha and also a slut

>woman who actually whored herself out is crying rape
>she expects to be believed

welp time to download this kino before it disappears forever

honestly
if you're raped by Max Landis...you kinda deserve it
sorta like those sluts complaining about 900 year old George HW Bush sexually harassing them form his wheelchair
at a certain point, you gotta look in the mirror.

At least it wasn't someone talented this time.

I guess he didn't dirk her gently.

>Zoe Quinn

Still desperately grappling for relevance, I see.

Lynch him please!

any chance of Max just not coming out and saying he's gay?
i mean its the perfect dodge for "rape" accusations.
and everyone would just believe that hes a flaming homosexual.

REV UP THAT CHOPPER

That's the only BOTW I haven't really watched. He looks and acts so out of place that it just detracts from the whole thing, it's like he makes it about himself and his stupid smug face and faggy personality and his evil law-breaking child-murdering father

Yaaasss queeen slaaay that wh*te boi

if you haven't seen dirk gently do it, it's amazing, I don't care if this guy rapes my mother, I want season 3

There aren't even any first hand accounts. Just a bunch of roasties saying that they "heard stories", often in a very malevolent tone

So, basically she's spreading a rumor that she have seen on the internet written by an actress, and some sites are reporting this thing like it's a fact.
Amazing witch hunt.

I wonder if the RLM guys still think the whole thing is funny, now that one of their friends got involved.

DID SHE SEE HIS BALLS?

He raped a man?

>RLM
>Having friends

Ha

He raped his fathers bank account

They've hung out with him like 2 times, they're not that loyal to him

I wonder if any of them are amazed that the first person on their show to be accused of sex crimes isn't Rich.

BBC canceled it, such pity.
S2 was so and so but S1 was legit great.

Zoe is just regurgitating rumours in a desperate plea for attention.

I love it, they cant eat people that dont follow their stupid ideology so they turn and gorge on one another

>Disney Mafia mad that people hated Last Jedi and Loved Bright
>better get some Disney Shill to attack Max Landis
holy shit disney...fucking calm down

Turd Flinging Monkey was right.

Isn't shit like this slander?

You can't just make shit up to try and ruin someone's career

I liked s2 more, except ep 9 which was shit. Netflix will pick it up... unless these bitches go after him and ruin his career of course

That's a name I've not heard in a long, long time...

>Ian Miles Cheong

hes jewish

kek

>expecting me to believe Zoe Quinn would turn down dick
>expecting me to believe Max Landis has any interest in chicks

>Isn't shit like this slander?
It is, thats why you say "anonymous sources tell me" and you are a safe

ahahahaha

Sup Forums hates Max Landis, you can't say these things.

But yeah, basically this. Max actually admitted that he was quite the shithead in the past. I do not think he raped anyone. I can see him being emotionally abusive or manipulative in the past as he also cheated before. But he's very open about these sort of things.
>inb4 he does it so worse shit like this will sound false
back to /x/ with those.
In any case, he has not been around Twitter for a few which does happen occasionally as he's pretty fucking busy. Although it is suspicious nonetheless. I suppose he just ignores the shit that he's accused of, rightfully so. He does have two agents nowadays, one for PR whom he should listen more. I think he does.

Hello R*ddit

>implying you wouldn't

>Zoe Quinn

OH NO NO NO *inhales* *exhales* OHHHHHHHHH *inhales* *exhales* NO NO NOOOOOOOOO *inhales* *inhales more* *still more*

Ha.

>DAD START THE HELICOPTER

genuine lol

> Ian 'Ant-Man' Miles-Chong article on the irrelevant pedo's website.

Oh user i think you deserve to stay in the cretinous hole you found this story.

Its name is Chelsea Van Valkenburg.

His was one of the first BOTW I watched and I thought he was in them all so I avoided it for the longest time.

Why don't those accusing cunts go to jail for 20 years hard time?

Only anal

>Zoe Quinn

Sorry, I'm siding with Max on this one.

>now that one of their friends got involved
Who? Rich?

ironically rich is the most likely to NOT be a rapist, where jay is almost certainly a rapist

>implying any woman wouldn't give herself to Rich willingly

I'd fuck Zoe desu.

I can't believe anyone with half a brain capable of rational thought would believe that cunt after gamer gate except the deluded SJW following that tried to defend her.

Based Zoe takes down the kikes.

Just a coincidence

you sicken me boy

Right...that totally worked for Kevin Spacey.

no wonder they were so careful with the TLJ review Disney won't bail them out if Max goes down

Only the ultra-pc will survive the slaughter... no mean thoughts/actions are allowed.

GO HOME GAMER (BOY)

Why they don't ask her to be a guest in a video?

kek he can do better than that autist

>Literally dozens of blue checkmarks naming Max Landis as a rapist

>...But not a single actual accusation or claim from anyone

Iol. This is how it works now? You don't even needn accuser/accusation anymore?

>I heard this guy fucks toddlers in his pizzeria basement

>Oh, the victims are speaking out? Their parents have filed missi-

>huh? No, I heard it on twitter

>Damn. Hope they fry the bastard.

I love that it's happening to the same letist faggots that perpetrated this nonsense though.

I saw Paul Bettany in an interview this morning talking about Trump;

>I don't get it. We have made it clear that it's not okay to be accused of sexual assault and run a movie studio, yet we tolerate the President being accused of sexual assault and remaining in his job

Like they're actually applying Transgender Magic logic to every facet of their lives now.

>I don't get it. I believe it to be true and wish it was true, so why isn't it true?

Zoe Quinn is a fucking hypocrite.

>Zoe Quinn
literally fake neqs

this. never trust a jew

>Zoe Quinn

I can't stop myself from laughing every time I see this gif.

>Hey it's me, the woke male feminist :) I'd like to apologize on behalf of all men. Fellow men, this is a wake up call, it's time for us to Shut Up, Learn Empathy and Listen To Women. Hey do you mind if I show you my dick i no of course of course I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked i Oh i'm sorry i know i sent it anyway i'm sorry please let me touch you please i just wanna fuck you you're so beautiful oh god i just want to i just want to fuck you i need to kill you i have to, i have to eat you i have to eat your brains i want to Learn

What is Phil fish up to nowadays?
That weirdo always made me laugh

max and harvey talking about scores, good times

Yeah, but no, see it's a fact because they got it from that guy Anonymous Source. He's really good at giving bloggers infromation they coincidentally really wish was true.

I do find it odd that Anonymous Source seems to have really important information that he shares with the Washington Post about Russian intrigues, which seems like really important and serious work - but that he also seems to spend a lot of time hanging out with F list youtube celebrities and film bloggers, especially in their bedrooms.

holy shit phil fish is fucking unhinged

>Zoe Quinn
I immediately don't believe her because she's notorious for being a liar.

Too late to swerve right, Max.

What the fuck ever happened with Weinstein? First, they said "we will reveal", then... what? Where and when is the trial?
Although, in that case, the police is likely investigating and doing something. I guess. Which I think is hard to do? Isn't it the case that shit you say on TV or wherever, as long as it's done publicly, can't really be used all too well in court?

Max Landis admits he was a shitty person in the past.
But the thing is, there is a crazy internet hate campaign against Landis where they just openly quote mine him and make shit up against him all the fucking time. Remember how people were so pissed saying Max Landis defended the white washing of GitS where in fact he said the White Washing was stupid but in the eyes of Hollywood it makes sense because they still buy into the untrue meme that big name actors are the ones that draw crowds? Quote mined the fuck out of it and up on the Mary Sue "MAX LANDIS PROVES HE IS A SHITLORD RACIST BY DEFENDING WHITE WASHING OF GHOST IN THE SHELL"

Or how about that interview he gave where he talked about how shitty he treated people in the past especially gold diggers who would constantly stalk and try fuck him and suddenly on the Mary Sue or Jezebel or whatever "MAX LANDIS IS THE WORST HUMAN IN HOLLYWOOD"

The fact is, Max Landis probably has harassed people and acted shitty towards women in the past, he himself has said as much. But in this climate where so many people want to tear Max Landis down on top of culture war shit, it's very easy for "Max Landis was a misogynist to me a few years ago" into "Max Landis is the worst rapist I know".

Kevin Spacey was accused of attempting to rape a man.

His apology was less a deflection and more a way of saying the accusation wasn’t preposterous because he’s actually gay. The equivalent here would be Spacey saying he didn’t do it because he’s straight.

Goddamn, she is pure, unfiltered white trash.

He's still around in the industry he just doesn't post on social media since there is such massive contempt for him. Instead he lives a private life only leaving it to send abusive emails to people in the industry (i'm not joking).

How so?

>guy with tattoo, beard, and spacers

Where does Mike stand?

While Jay sexually harrassed Lauren, is Mike a rapist for boning her when she was obviously traumatized from her experiences with Jay The Toilet Boy?