I just started Voyager. What am I in for?

I just started Voyager. What am I in for?

disappointment

The inspiration for Katy Perry's Hot and Cold. Do your duty to Starfleet and watch it all.

ignore this ds9 sycophant

Okay Star Trek with occasionally good moments

I really enjoyed it. CPT Janeway is a great character.

Every episode focused on Kes & Neelix is shit, every episode that is just Kes is shit, any episode that is just Neelix is shit, any 'Tom loves Kes' episode is shit, Janeway being a shitty captain, Kim gets shafted constantly because the showrunners hated his character, hated the actor, and couldn't kill him off because he was a fan favorite. The Kazon are Dindu's and a shit antagonist, Doctor is hands down the best character, Seven is second best, and that massive drop in quality you get during the last season is because Chakotay's actor tried to get himself fired from the show by making outrageous demands but the showrunners loved him so much that they let him ruin the season and eventually he just gives up all hope and does shitty acting.

Mediocrity.

>he just gives up all hope and does shitty acting
Nobody could tell though lol

The best Star Trek other than the First Contact movie

not as good as TNG but better then DS9. if you havent seen TNG watch that instead, and if you have seen TNG watch battlestar galactica from the 2000's or farscape instead

I’ve seen TNG and couldn’t get through the first ep of BG. Too much edgy sex.

Space Hillary

But DS9 > TNG

>inb4 cant handle moral ambiguity

>edgy sex
are you 15 or just use 15 year old slang?

Everything I like stopped happening at least 15 years ago

>show about exploring the vast wonderous universe, but lets sit here on a space station for the entire series
ds9 wasnt a good star trek, it was a better babylon 5 then babylon 5

You people can not be serious, this has to be bait. VOY is unmitigated trash.

>show about exploring the vast wonderous universe
Thats was OS and TNG are. Not everything has to be the same format. VOY sucks because it tried to be that instead of doing its own thing. The Trek universe is big enough to explore different ideas and themes, such as war.

a voyage

DS9 hands down had the stupidest princess race ever. The Bajorans were fucking idiots and deserved every bad thing that happened to them.

>WAH! PAPA FEDERATION, THE CARDASSIANS ARE HARASSING US! THEY'RE OCCUPYING OUR PLANET AND KILLING US ALL!
>What? Dude no, you're literally losing more people to natural illness than you are to cardassian caused death. Seriously, less than 10,000 bajorans have died by our hand in the 50 years we've led you guys.
>W-WELL YOU'RE BULLYING OUR RELIGION AND YOU'RE MAKING US DO SLAVE LABOR AND FUCKING OUR WOMEN!
>What? No we aren't. The profits are your god, that's fine. We don't give a shit. We even let your religious leaders preach and practice and never even ruined your temples or anything. And also, we PAY you to work. You get free food, and a free place to sleep. And no one is forcing your women to fuck us. When they do, we don't one night stand them, either. They become family. Cardassians love their family more than anything else. We would never abuse or harm them.
>BUT WE'RE POOR, STARVING, AND OUR SHIT IS RUINED!
>Well MAYBE if you didn't go around blowing everything up and ruining all your own shit in an attempt to force us out, you'd still have nice things. It's not our fault you're retarded.
>SEE PAPA FEDERATION! THEY CALLED US RETARDED!
>Okay get the fuck out cardie scum
>Fine.
>WOOHOO
>Okay so who is going to be your leader?
>Our top religious guy.
>Okay, well he was just killed.
>Oh well shit, let's have the other one do it then.
>Perfect. Looks like she's taking charge of the situation and is about ready to have a planetary export. Congratulations!
>WAIT NO SHE'S RUDE AND BULLYING THE LOCAL FARMER!
>What, how?
>SHE WANTS THE CROP MACHINE BACK TO MAKE THE PLANETARY EXPORT
>And this is bad?
>YES BECAUSE SHE PROMISED IT TO THIS DUDE
>Well the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Think about your planet.
>NO FUCK THIS! OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT! WOOOO!
>...Idiots.