Top 10 Things I Got WRONG about The Last Jedi - 2nd Angry Review!

>J-just kidding, guys. I actually loved Star Wars!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7-H6xYmZY

How long until Disney gets RLM to change their review?

Nice shilling there Mexican jumping bean Carlos

Fuckin HACK

>those comments

>has been swiftly ripping into newer games that are rightfully bad
>gives TLJ a 6/10 at best
>pissed off Pedro is an alright guy
>spews the same "after a couple second viewings, I like it now!" bullshit that all the normalfags are spewing on twitter
You're not a fucking reviewer if it takes you multiple viewings to come to a final verdict.

Looks like the mouse got him

This movie isn't as bad as you people make it out to be.

but you are
kys

No, it was him realizing he was being too nitpicky.
The mouse had nothing to do with it.
A friend gave him the Visual Dictionary.

I haven't seen but from what I can infer if it was just a movie and not star wars it would be fine but, as a star wars movie, it completely destroys not only the characters and point og the originals but also changes all in universe physics and lore in general

Do non-fat people actually watch fat people?

What is his defense?

>You're not a fucking reviewer if it takes you multiple viewings to come to a final verdict
what

Yeah. Joe is a great game reviewer with probably the best rating system around, but he can't review movies at all.

based new stormtrooper and Kylo helmets

Why do you watch this idiot? Do you have an extra chromosome?
How much of a retard would one need to be to endure watching this sack of diarrhea embarrass himself on camera?
I don't care if you're 12, sort yourself out and stop watching digital brain damage on youtube.

Why does a great movie require a second viewing, as well as explanatory books for children in order for a normal viewer to like it? Great movies, like any other form of art, are self-contained.

These people must be shills...there's no other explanation. Sorry, the pic is a not very good movie...but this particular scene is fucking amazing. And I didn't need a kid's book to explain to me why.

Just saw the movie with my family tonight. My mom fell asleep. My 25 y/o brother put his head in his hands multiple times. My dad sighed about twenty times. My middle school sister thought it was dumb as shit. I thought it was dumb as shit. We all agreed that Star Wars is officially dead

He claims to be a movie reviewer, but keeps changing the fucking score based on his second and third viewings of said movie

At least you can tell he's only doing it to get Disney off his back. All his take backs are of the rather small stuff and even then he's doing it backhandedly, so he knows he can't mess with the Mouse but he ain't going to be happy about it.

Because fanboys set expectations upon themselves that change their perception of their viewing. A good reviewer can be impartial from the beginning, but being excited and having theorized about a movie for years can negatively impact your impression.

Rewatching after calming down lets you make a better analysis instead of ranting about whatever. Standalone films don't really have this problem.

I am with Angry Joe. First time I saw it it angered me but second time I liked it more

>best game reviewer
>shits on destiny throughout the review.
>still gives it a 6/10.

Best normalfag mainstream reviewer but not a great game reviewer. If he can give Cuphead a 10/10 without even beating it, he can't be called a gret reviewer in any right.

>start every game at 5/10 as that's the average
>take away points for shitty elements
>add points for good elements

He's the best reviewer. Destiny is a shitty franchise, but you're crazy if you think it is worse than mediocre shit like Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed #___

But the majority of his complaints were valid issues with structure, continuity, and canon; all legitimate complaints.

I agree with you that distance can allow for one not to get pissed off about it, but what he's doing is the opposite of a fair review; he's ignoring the errors he pointed out after the first viewing in order to enjoy the movie more; that's as selective as being pissed off when expectations are not met.

Bullshit. He's paid off or threatened. MundaneMatt did the same fucking thing; first reivew he hates it for legit reasons, and then second review and viewing is, 'it's not as bad as I thought'.

This movie is shit. The only way to enjoy this movie is to actively and premeditatively ignore the elements that make it shit.

He's the best normie reviewer, and he's pretty competent when it comes to not just playing for himself.

He's got OJ for good chemistry in play sessions and Delrith who's a much better gamer in general so he lets AJ know what the best tactics are for succeeding.

He also actually describes his rating system, which is nice.

The issue is, among him, OJ and their whole crew, what they value is relatively shallow. They value the bullshit that modern 'nerd' culture values: lore, callbacks, cameos and explosions.

If you want a semi-competent Normie reviewer to tell you what the average gamer might think, he's your guy.

>Just keep on seeing our movie guys, maybe after you pay us a 100 dollars in ticket prices you'll start liking it!

you're saying you can watch one game of baseball and decide if baseball is fun to watch

LMAO

But that's baseball, user. A completely different medium of entertainment. You should fucking know what your opinion is on the movie the first time around.

No.

Hack Fraud

oh shit people still listen to this retard? he literally reads the back of a video game boss and throws in a bunch of pointless skits that are incredibly unfunny and dull, and calls it a review

Hi disney viral marketing intern.

>
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQ_NISt5tJOg&usg=AOvVaw0d5_Fa69-kgLiqCjPVFJGN

>speaks out against bullshit DLC
>supports the equivalent of DLC for movies

H A C K
A
C
K

F R A U D
R
A
U
D

7 DOLLARS

Are you fucking serious?

Oh look....a shifty mexican.

I love the star wars movies, the OT being my favorite movie series. But I couldnt tell you a thing about the past or current EU. I didn't spend 2 years theorizing or hyping myself up, because at the end of the day it's just a movie. I wasn't mad because "I didn't get the movie I wanted". I was mad because it's a horribly written and contradictory movie with no sense of direction and completely throws continuity out the window. It's a complete mess with interesting ideas with failed execution. If it wasn't for Adam Driver, Mark Hamill, Andy Serkis and hell even Daisy Ridley this movie would've been a complete dumpster fire. If Rian Johnson wanted to make this dark, dramatic, semi bottle film movie he should've went all in. It didnt matter how nonsensical it was, the characters and "twists" were contrively written just to move the plot forward. Doesn't matter if its bs, just accept these asspulls that all culminate in jack shit happening. It was a series of B line stories with no A story that ended back at Rebels vs The Empire again.. Plus when everything is so telegraphed before they happen, doesn't make for much of a twist or subversion. Except for the "Leia scene" and Luke's character.
>tl;dr the movie was shit and the "hype" "you're just a fanboy" is a weak excuse that doesn't defend the shit movie at all.

Well the dye has been cast joe. You are offically a shill with the ranks of IGN and Kotaku.

>muh analogies since I can't actually come up with an argument as to why that user is wroong

>posts this video
>gives the movie an even lower score
what is problem

Whats his name again?

>stacks his consoles on top of one another
>that PC
He was one of those kids that never put his games back in the case and just had a stack of discs on the floor.

>krager
literal cancer

Salty Sanchez

i like joe but this just looks like he's literally shit himself on camera. his whole tone is apologetic.

either disney lawyers have been sending him threatening letters and he's scared of getting blacklisted, or, his twitter has exploded with angry retards. either way, he has been compromised.

That movie was fucking awesome.

What's the name of it again?

Is that his sex doll?

>Disney defense force getting desperate ITT
Lmao.

Not better than Soul Plane, is it NIGGER?

7 Dollar Santiago

Glad Joe saw reason. Would be a shame if he aligned himself with the alt-right.

Pure kino

not bad. 7/10.

God that video is so sad. He gets completely dominated by Geoff in an interview then Joe tries to get back at him during a Q&A in front of a crowd of people.