My life is hard because girls wont talk to me!

>My life is hard because girls wont talk to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43898668/
youtu.be/4snGt8OzUV0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dre1xYOUoc
youtube.com/watch?v=zOP21fYNOmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what movie is this?

Bruh look at this dude

>All of your suffering is invalid because there's always someone worse off

Wait till you see the Oooh nono nono OOOAAAAAHH *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS HEAD

girls talk to me
now find a girl who likes to talk about one piece, movies, hunter x hunter, biology

>DK64 big head mode

At least he’s not a nig-

Damn...

>to talk about one piece
at least you have good taste

The new Donkey Kong game on the Switch has some really realistic graphics

National Geographic has visualized what the average American will look like by 2050, and it's beautiful.

Are you actually interested in Biology? Why?

aheheheahahhaha ahahlook ahahhalloook at this FEHEHEHEHRHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH AYE LOOK AT THIS AHAAHAHHAHAAHhaHh look AT THIS DOOD AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH LOOK AT THIS DOOD LIPSAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TIP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO OAHAHAHAHAHABAH

Someone trace his face to make a brainlet Wojak meme

How did he put that shirt on?

WE

That is gods punishment for him for being a nigger

Thank you OP

An amerishart 56%er actually

It’s fake

LOLOLOL I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOOK AT THIS DUDES FACE HEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH LOL JUST LOOK AT HIS HAIR LOLL HAHAHAHAHAHA HE HAS BIG FACE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHEHE hahaah

This poor kid.

yo dis retarded ass nigger manages to be more bawler than any of yo skinny white asses

>hunter x hunter
my nigga

for you

>My life is hard because girls won’t talk to me!
Wow, did he actually say this? What a little naive piece of filth. Why would you ever want to subject anyone to the cruel torture of trying to hold a conversation with this fucking circus freak? Girls won’t talk to you? Well no fucking shit, Tyrone, you disgusting monster.
>b-but muh BBC! White wimminz!
Fucking hate niggers.

It's not invalid but you think it'd make you reconsider being such a little fucking bitch.

the other day some girl at uni whom I don't really know aside from one incident ~12 word conversation did this naughty eyebrow raise/smile thing to me when our eyes locked during a class
what does it mean

it is, this person had no control over his fate, and he will live a life of misery and pain, one we could never imagine

you however are just a lazy, entitled meek loser... it is only you who allows yourself to suffer, that fact you can shitpost so carelessly on Sup Forums proves you have all the tools required to get out of your shitty situation, you're just a lazy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

i'm a biologist

I have daisies and some blue flower seeds I wanted to plant, how do I ensure they grow in this harsh winter or do I wait for spring?

is that the hero of kvatch? did he finally find is goth girl to his reaper?

>feels bad man

wait for spring when the daylight cycle is longer

Rofl that kid looks like a total fucking mong

>he doesn't know about Potatoman, king of /fit/

When someone says, "There's always someone worse off than you," they're demanding that you judge yourself against the most unfortunate. They're usually the same people whose guts twist with jealousy when someone gets the promotion that they wanted. They're too dishonest to say what they're thinking: fuck off.

dat loli tho

Potatoman is innocent and pure.

I kicked my dog earlier today and he fell over and stopped moving. Wat do?

>they're touching him
>he doesn't give a fuck
A chad through obliviousness. Based.

Jump off tall building, problem solved!!!FACT!!!

Where can i find the set of his photos. I havn't seen them in a while and I need a good laugh.

it really depends on who it's being said to and for what reason...

if i have a life-threatening diseases and somebody says 'it's not as bad as x' then sure

but the majority of the 'tfw' guys on Sup Forums are only comfortable being completely inept, instead of working towards a positive change; they enjoy their cycle of misery

in which case, no fuck you this is a very fair comparison

Just remembered I have a baked potato in the oven. Thanks user.

That guy sounds less miserable than you though. Why are your panties in such a twist over alleged losers?

>no shoes
oh man she wants him so bad

huh? pointing out some bad thought patterns and giving advice, how am i butthurt over anything

> you mad whiteboi?

A whole bunch of new pics got posted on /fit/ recently.
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43898668/

He's taken.

>trying to be fucking deep on Sup Forums
Lolé

Thanks friend

You may have seen his cousin in a few shows/movies lately.

how was that post deep... pretty common sense observations user

What the hell is with that damn pocket. Who in their right mind would wear this shit.

>Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them.

Poor kid looks like a Power Rangers villain.

What's that thing he's got his hand in?

With a face like that, I'm not surprised.

Anyway, try Blind Camp. Tell 'em you look like a lion.

youtu.be/4snGt8OzUV0

>Potatoman
>right mind

underrated.

>ice cream
but that's a pizza

Just a fanny pack.

>I'm utterly cucked by my cock / dopamine addiction, thus cannot see life but through this 'penile prism'

He could always become a rapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dre1xYOUoc

You didn't kick him hard enough so he would flip over midair and land on his feet.

If he grows up big enough he can cosplay as the toxic avenger

>misogyny
Post discarded

What a funny little dude. He looks like a puppet. How old is he?

fake as fuck. right eye gave it away.

when anons finally find someone uglier than themselves

are you fucking blind?
that's some kind of crepe with ice cream, fruit and whipped cream on top.

hello, can I discuss interesting and productive things here? what's your favorite movie?

>Christcucks will defend this

It's almost inhuman. I can't take it i need answers! After all these years on this board i think Potatoman might be the thing i feel most sorry for.

>waaah this site sucks
>doesn't actually leave the site
>just another sperg that gets off on telling other spergs
>literally does what he's bitching about

>all these men crying about girls

You think it's any easier for women?

Video related - would you? Be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOP21fYNOmE

He's dead now.

He was a good friend to Sup Forums.

I look like a perfect god compared to that thing and still want to kill myself. How does it stay alive?
Merry Christmas everybody

He was born normal. He got extreme cancer.

>tfw if i leave Sup Forums i lose 95% of my social life

>the rare lucid moment this girl experiences is nothing but pain and suffering
Just fucking kill her instead of exploiting your own daughter for youtube bucks.

That's sad. RIP.

How old was he when he died?

>Woah so this is the power of biology

>conservicucks would rather that thing suffer its whole life than abort it when its a bundle of cells with no nervous system

Stoicism. You should learn it so you can stop being a stop little bitch.

>tfw have both good looks and know how to socialize to a level of ted bundy.
>never bothered to kill people, but find it hard to actually care about anyone beyond pretending
>actually somehow get romantic feelings for someone and want to marry them
>could have anyone I wanted, getting hit on regularly by random strangers almost every week.
>still alone because the single person I want in this entire pointless existence refuses to be in my life.

Thanks for this thread Op, I'm going to attempt suicide again.

>tfw i know that feel

What?

bruh look at this dude ohoho wait till you see the pho- oh no no no no no oooohhh uuuuuuuuuhhh... HEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AAAHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA LOOK AT HIS LIPS HAAAAAAAAAH

How does he get that shirt on?

>i like subehero moobie

If even half of that is true, then you are a world class loser. Like, holy shit buddy.

Why do you keep asking about his age?
There are so many more interesting questions to ask, like why did he have a penis growing out of his chest?

thought you were a biologist not a weatherman lmfao

I just have no idea from looking at him how old he is. I'd like to know.

O MY LACK OF GF

we all have a life-threatening disease, it's called "aging" so stfu