Is this show a parody of shitty fucking liberals

Is this show a parody of shitty fucking liberals
Unironic lines
>I want to go back to New York where at least everyone hates Donald *bleep* and Mike Pence
>I hate it here, there aren’t even any interacial couples
What the fuck happened to comedy?

>Is this show a parody of shitty fucking liberals
Yes

The comedy in this show is really lazy and one note. Would not recommend.

>>I hate it here, there aren’t even any interacial couples
jewish/10

Pretty sure I'm done with this show after the most recent season.

you need to be a twenty something with a vagina. Fortunately there are millions of such people.

S1-3 are ok, very funny if you're jewish & from nyc, s4 was garbagio

A lot of Ilanas character is a joke on the modern slacktivist millenial, yes. I actually think Abby was a Bernie supporter regardless of the Clinton cameo, which was as bad as the show can ever get by default.

But Sup Forums just wants to post that one out of context image...

I guess my perceptions are warped because the people I was forced to watch the Florida ep with are unironic versions of these people and laughed at shit like the interracial couples line because they geniunely believe places with few interracial couples are awful.
It was like watching strawmen. I couldn’t believe this shit exists.

>tfw girls i knew in high school that have since dropped out of college look and act like this

>What the fuck happened to comedy?
It got taken over by the vanity of modern western women. It got mercilessly political and it got dumbed-down.

This show makes me pine for the days when Manhattan looked like it did in Escape from New York.

This is basically every bitch in Portland screaming about gentrification, not realizing that they were the first wave in 2005.

post the webm already

which one

K H A Z A R
M I L K E R S

It started off that way, but then it just went off the rails. Ilana was sort of a parody of a completely self-involved millennial who just wanted a cause and didn't really care about anything. But then YASSS QWEEN and muh vagina took over and the show lost any sort of satire.

Even hardcore fans don't really like the show anymore. My girlfriend and her friends used to get together all the time and watch the show and they loved it. This last season they just gave up on it and my girlfriend basically just said the show completely sucks now.

But, I mean, it also sucks just because they ran out of jokes, not just because of the SJW shit.

excellent

abbie > ilana

Amazing what big boobs can do for a woman. She has a BRUTAL face, hair like a three-year old, pancake ass and an annoying as shit personality, but still...

Still in shock over bleeping Trump’s name. Thought people like that didn’t exist. Means the kek people exist too but they’re less harmful, I guess

>Fortunately
For my dick, yes
For my brain, no

them jewbs tho. I'd listen to her rant about drumpf any time.

They are IN sexy undies and still saggy my dude.