Pottery

>Fan reception and backlash to Episode 8
>JJ Abrams back at the helm

Are you ready for safe-as-fuck callbackfest?

>each of the 3 trilogies had films that stuck out for being horrible
>Disney just got that out of the way for their finale
4-D chess

>of every trilogy, two were ok and one was god tier
>two of the new trilogy have been ok

really floggins my noggin

I'm already waiting for nu-Eworks which are probably going to be just mutated porgs from the Falcon's radiation.

I wonder how JJ will "fix" Rian's mess.
>inb4 Rose and Leia will be dead by the text crawl
>inb4 Luke didn't really die tho/Hopefull cheery Luke Ghost

Guys.
Guys.
Hey.
Battle Porgs

There's no way he'll kill off Rose, after he was embarassed publicly for not including Asians. It's a personal scar on JJ Abrams soul.

He'll make Rose more prominent. But try to make her suck less. She'll get a moment where she wields a lightsaber.

with little battle helmets and spears?

It wasn't change that was about it though. It was change done very poorly, that didn't make sense, that felt contrary in an illogical way to the past. Change done right could have been really something.

I agree entirely, but Disney suits won't see the nuance and will demand they make it safe like TFA

She wasn't even too bad an actress, just was given dumb stuff to say, felt very forced, and didn't have the best chemistry with my boy Finn.

Are they filming it already? Do you think they've already written it? I can't imagine what they would do other than a bigger Starkiller Base. Also audiences will love it simply because there's some magical math function in the universe that makes people love what JJ does no matter how shitty it is.

It's gunna be a by the numbers "gather the fleet", uniting the galaxy against the first order for the big final battle, which probably won't involve a super weapon

Uniting the fleet and getting people to join the resistance is literally the ONLY thing TLJ set up

>safe-as-fuck

Do you mean, "roads not taken, amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars in forever lost revenue"?

I could have pulled that off for them, for only a fraction of the cost of Johnson, lol, kek.

How will they gather the fleet after their allies refused to join them in the end of TLJ? They can't show any scenes about diplomacy, it would be branded as "too much prequel politics" assuming normies aren't huge hypocrites.

they won't show politics, it'll be fleets arriving during an all hope is lost moments

They'll make one final push to 'light the spark' and it'll work because obviously

just my guess..

I agree, that sounds very likely

Kamikaze Porg pilots for hyperspace-ramming.

>16/1/8
Damn, stop talking to yourself shills

>Do you think they've already written it?
He only just pitched the story to Disney after TLJ came out.

That's a cool idea and it reminds me of the Ewoks with bombs from the game Empire at War

It'll be a mess. As proven with Lost and Star Trek, he can start something well but is incapable of follow through.

oh looks like we're gonna get word for word Return of the Jedi
fuck that hack too

Rose will turn out to be even more god tier than Rey.

It seems pretty well disseminated in the media that there will be a time skip. The same shills that are using all the same talking points keep bringing that up.

I see them skipping the completely impossible resurgence of the rebellion and going right to a point where Rey has trained broom kid and his stall friends and is leading the rebellion against a now horrified and back against the wall empire.

They won't tell you how it happened. Poe will have had a few major decisive victories now that he's "woke". Finn and Rose will be commanders because why not, they're battle tested.

>There's no way he'll kill off Rose, after he was embarassed publicly for not including Asians. It's a personal scar on JJ Abrams soul.
Huh. Maybe... Rey should've been a cute asian girl instead of a monstrous Brit slag. Huh!

Actually some of the concept art had Rey as an Asian girl.

>tfw we will never get a SW movie on the level of MoS
I hope lightning strikes LucasFilm. Burn the vermin out and hope somebodies with spirit accepts the mantle of Star Wars.