Hurry Sup Forums!

I just figured out today that I wanna break up with my girlfriend; What's that one recent movie everyone says will fuck up your relationship if you watch it together?

Halp!

Go to TLJ with her and fart every time there's a plot hole

Nymphomaniac

Why? Maybe i can talk you out of it. Have you forgotten how awful being single during the holidays is?

I don’t have enough gas

Before Sunrise/Midnight depending on which type of shitty your relationship is.

I Think I Love My Wife starring Chris Rock.

Hold on! There's a reason for this. When you think of Jaws, you think of people being afraid to go into the water, Psycho = people afraid to go into the shower, etc. I Think I Love My Wife is that, only relationships. I kid you not I was in a crappy relationship going nowhere, saw this movie, walked out of my house to my girlfriend's apartment and broke up with her.

The movie is about the perils of settling in a relationship, the cold realities of what you give up versus the risks you take living without. It displays a dark picture that when a relationship is bad but not so bad that you feel like you should break up, the worst thing that can happen isn't that it gets bad enough you break up or you break up when you could have fixed things, it's that the relationship could stay at that 'bad but not so bad you need to break up' level forever. FOREVER.

This movie is not enjoyable. There are jokes, but this movie is not here it entertain you. This movie is effective.

I am married now, happily, and I will never watch this movie again.

My last girlfriend died this time last year so i know how bad it is; It's for purely shallow reasons.

Same, but she'd probably end up being committed to a mental asylum. Last time I dated a girl this obsessed she stalked me outside of my apartment for at least a year and she wasn't even close to this obsessed.

>gf died last year
>has new gf
Kys my man

You've come to the wrong forum OP.

I don’t really know, I don’t really watch relationship movies unless they’re RomComs where girl gets guy because that’s what she’s into, but maybe like 500 days of summer, or Her. Something where things fizzle out and people grow apart

good ideas.

we did watch her but it still has that thing between him and the other girl at the end.

this was something darker. i can't remember it at all.

Blue Valentine?

The girlfriend experience

get two large tubs of dark chocolate ice cream and invite her to watch "Salo" with you.

every time someone shits, nudge her with your elbow, make eye contact and wiggle your eyebrows.

either you'll never see her again, or you'll never get rid of her.

good call but recent

sounds hot

something like closer.

maybe nocturnal animals but i dont think so.

Make her watch Mr. Nobody while her hot friend is over. Casually make a mention that if the choices were laid out, she'd be your blue or yellow, but her hot friend would be your red.

Yeah, it's not a "recent" movie, but I did once start banging my ex girlfriend's best friend by doing exactly that. I still hook up with her when I'm bored or horny and it's a constant supply when I want it, even though I don't particularly care for her.

He said 'gf', not 'wife', /r9k/fag.

la la land

wtf how has no one said this yet

serbian film

Just watch The Notebook and remind her you hated it every 15 minutes.

Watch this and then tell her you want to reenact the rape scene with her.