>leave
fuck this earth, they ruin everything

The Force Awakens

>Blade
>New Jack City
>Black Dynamite
>King of New York
>Pootie Tang

One day you will be mah nigga, but today ain’t that day.

>12% of the population
>commit 50%+ of crime

How do we stop the nigger menace, Sup Forums?

more Sup Forums threads

based

Empire Strikes Back

Inexplicably, all of Jim Jarmusch's films. I don't know what his fascination with minorities is.

I'm on it.

Night on Earth is based tho.

Everybody Sing

KINO

Black people are just way too overrepresented now, especially in commercials.

>watching Bright
>2 minutes in
>Will Smith has a white wife and 56% kid

D R O P P E D

It looks good, but it isn't. Should have just been an entire film with Winona, and maybe the Rome and Finland vignettes somewhere. For vignettes done right, watch Sorcerer - very well incorporated into the film.

Blade was a great movie for starring a black guy. Too bad the black guy starring in it nearly ruined it.

hell yeah

Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about whites

America exists outside of NY, Cali and the big cities.

goyim, the only cities that matter are NY, LA, Chicago, Miami, Seattle, Boston, Philadelphia, DC, and San Francisco. Everything else is just fly over territory

CUT HIM
CUT HIS WRIST
HE DYIN ON THE FLO
MAKIN A SCENE

Its sad that having no blacks in a film is almost a mark of guaranteed quality because it means it was not a "creation by committee" process that they do to SJW up a film or series.

why Bright was a breath of fresh air, this year the 11th marvel movie came out, the 8th star wars, and 'Bright' a movie which stars a black dude, but never brings up the fact hes black, just plays an LAPD worn out cop, guess which one gets shitted on by (((critics)))

worse, they do not die

What are some quintessential kinos of Black women being colonized?