One doorway to guard

>one doorway to guard
>9 men guarding it
>overrun in 20 seconds
What went wrong?

Stormtroopers have a massive numerical advantage. They just keep pouring through the door regardless of how many get shot down.

You forgot to turn your brain off bro.

why didn't they just jump into lightspace drive when Dark Vader was boarding so he would get sucked into space?

Even so, the rebels should have been able to hold their position for much longer than they actually did, because the stormtroopers are forced to pour through the one doorway, one at a time (or maybe two at a time) while in the line of fire of 10 (miscounted when i posted) armed opponents

>tfw no bf to watch The Last Jedi with

You guys remember playing this in BF2? Shit was intense. Rebels just blast you with rockets.

Oh don't worry, he actually failed to count all the way to ten when counting the guards.

Probably because the rebels were tactically retarded.

>thinks the Empire didn't use multiple breach sites
>thinks the Empire didn't figure out which breach site would be most heavily defended and focus their main effort on the most vulnerable breach sites
Really?

i like to think that stormtroopers missed all shots but lasers kept bouncing from walls to hit rebel soldiers.

They didn't respect the NAP.

they didn't turn the ship around and ram the star destroyer at light speed

checked and kek'd

None of them are really behind any meaningful cover and they probably would end up shooting each other in the chaos of an actual firefight.

Why didn't they just hyperspace ram the stormtroopers?

Because it's a great intro scene and it doesn't waste any of its momentum in stupid autistic nitpicking like this to make its point: rebels are brave but few, empire is ruthless and numerous.

Diplomatic ship on a protest against the Empire mission.
Gg.

>>tfw no bf to watch The Last Jedi with

You're not missing anything worthwhile. Don't give money to (((them))). Also, tits or GTFO.

Stormtroopers are supposed to be elite units despite the poor accuracy memes. The regular Imperial army guys look like this. The main characters only run into them all the time because they're important.

Has this ever been shown in anything besides comics? Every movie, tv show, and video game only ever show storm troopers.

Really? They were all over the place in dark forces.

The ATST drivers wear similar uniform and thee's some standing around in the Death Star hangar when Sheev shows up in ROTJ.

Those are Imperial commandos.

shitty rebels vs an elite regiment of stormtroopers

>9 men guarding it

THAT'S TEN GUYS YOU RETARD

1 woman retardo

>9 men
>men
>what went wrong

Have you not seen 300?

They held a doorway against one million Persians. So by that standard the 9 men here should have been able to kill 30000 Stormtroopers before dying.

None of them are actually standing in cover, if I'm not mistaken the door explosion stunned them for a second (one of the advantages of a flashy and explosive breech) the Stormies have better armor and better guns. The rebels have exactly zero body armor, and judging by the way the screen always flashed when blasters were fired I'd guess those plasma beams are pretty fucking intense, so unlike the stormies who have tinted eyepieces the Rebels were also probably somewhat flash blinded by their own weapons and return fire.

>the Stormies have better armor

You have literally never seen a stormtrooper get shot and survive (or at least keep fighting). Their armor is designed to kill them when they get shot.

>Get shot.
>Armor kills you.
I guess it's more of a full body suicide vest then.

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS

they forgot to bring one of these

Prequels dont exist

The rebels only have common starcards