Jyn Erso

Is she better than Rey?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dit2m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jyn erso is horrible top 5 worst sw characters easily

Horrible character. The actress is better than Daisy though.

How dare you? Let's duel!

Did Jenny know Max Landis was a rapist when she had sex with him?

I didn't mind Jyn but man they just suck ass at female characters

Star Wars actually is a universe that allows powerful and stronk and stylish women and it makes sense. A woman strong in the force, it makes sense for her to kick ass.

Technology can also allow a soldier to do okay.

They're handed the opportunity to make strong women on a silver platter and they fuck it up by being retards

Bump

Best female character in SW, daisy can suck a dick.

you know what this bitch looks like?
remember that rat from Flushed Away?

she looks so fucking ugly in some pictures and passable in others

Not that the dust has settled, R1 remains as the best star wars movie.

Pretty tricky op, but that's FAS youtube girl not Felicity Jones

It's genuinely up there. For sheer entertainment value only RotS and ANH beat it.

Yes. She dies.

>Muh strong female characters.
Kys

Out of the three new ones definitely. It's still not good.

Just watched it for the first time tonight. Imo third best SW film. The new trilogy should have followed the same philosophy.

>i rebel

It's a pretty close one

Probably, she didnt go on that trip to Milwaukee with him right?

I want to cream in this cunt's cunt and make babies, unironically.

Also - streamable.com/dit2m

holy fuck he looks like a neanderthal

woah that bagel forehead is worse than gal gadots

>yfw Jenny is going to be a guest on RLM with Max Landis soon

My cat with a lightsaber duct taped to its back makes a better SW character.

What did she mean by this?

She meant "LOOK AT MY MAGNIFICENT ASS, YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS HOLE DON'T YOU BABY WELL YOU CAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAN't."

Go to a strip club everyone once in a while guys. Girls will throw their pussies in your face for a nominal surcharge and you won't have to obsess about slutwhores like Jenny,

>throw their pussies in your face
That'll sounds like fun, and acrobatic.

>Go to a strip club everyone once in a while
>wasting money on that shit
No thanks. I'll just look at Jenny for free.

Cuter and a more sympathetic character.
However, that's not Bunnyfu.

Nah. She looks more like Judy Hopps.
If you want a Mousefu/Ratfu, look at Anna Kendrick.

God damn this bitch is ugly af

rude

The only good part of this shit movie was that star destroyer obliterating a ship as it came out of hyperspace

>delete pic of Jenny's covered ass
>allow pic of man's uncensored stinkhole to grace the first page
The rules of this place are weird.

ESB
ANH
ROTS
R1
ROTJ
TPM
AofC
TFA
TLJ

What's the point of this image? Are FAS people dumber than normal or is it just a physical characteristic?

A lot of symptoms, similar to dementia in many respects. Lower intelligence ALWAYS.

>Lower intelligence ALWAYS
Jenny seems fine

>microcephaly
user i have some bad new for you

iRebel is the best everything.

there are shirts paroding RLM?

oh im retarded they sell it themselves

>milky meaty thighs
Why do I find this hot?

It seriously baffles my mind that only people outside Lucasfilm were brought in for the new trilogy.

>Very cool

Damn shame they killed all those guys off at the end of the movie.

Because according to Disney performing the Ultimate Sacrifice is edgy. There are so many ways they could've got the information off the planet without dying. Rogue One exemplified how dumb storytelling can be, characters did things not because it was true to their established canon but because they were being forced into a position where they could die 'heroically'. That blind guy pointlessly walking out into laser fire is so stupid and the rest of the deaths are no better.

Well if you look at something like the very thematically similar The Dirty Dozen it's not that surprising. The Empire had taken away everything they lived for already in each case and to make them pay for it, each of them willingly went to their deaths to repay that.

The difference between those movies is that the characterization in the Dirty Dozen is so much better, therefore the sacrifices seem logical as we know a bit about their state of mind.
In Rogue One it's mostly pew-pew with any exposition jammed awkwardly between battles, I never got a real sense of the characters motivations so their demise just felt cheap.

Yes.

What are you even trying to say?

Do you think Max Landis the rapist gave her what she rightfully deserved and destroyed her lower body with his throbbing cock while holding her head down the toilet?

Yes, it probably took two weeks for her bum to close up properly, during that time she had to use a cork to keep the stuff inside.

Yeah, they needed more characterization; too bad.

Fucking DELET

*delete