So, you come here after posting on Sup Forums about me? You think my sushi is overpriced...

So, you come here after posting on Sup Forums about me? You think my sushi is overpriced? Now you’ll pay you filthy gaijin. $500, plus tip. No barter.

the jeans and the sneakers take them off to.

$500!?!

For fucking bait?!?

go ahead and shoot, Tojo

jiro and lou dong are god send

I actually enjoy this meme.

So, you come here after posting on Sup Forums about me? You think my massages are scams? Now you'll let me massage you filthy ice water drinking, sex having, evil Qi having gaijin. Donation, AND tip. No barter.

Best meme of the year.

Does he cook the rice himself?

>dies without the audience ever learning how he became so good at putting fish on sour rice

What do I have to do to get Jiro to cook me a burger?

He doesn't serve non-Japs. That's part of their policy. They only made an exception for Michelin judges who had to bring their own accredited translators.

Could I get in if I look like a mongol?

heck you, Jiro

>Policy
Why though?

you mean inside her pusy?

Why is she falling for this

Falling for what? It's just a mssage.

Because they don't want to explain everything to clueless foreigners and because Jiro himself is a veteran of WW2 who still has fond memories of fighting for the Empire of Japan.

What about Obama and Hugh Jackman?

Hugh Jackman saved a japanese soldier in the wolverine retard

How is his business not JUST tier by now? How does a single business that serves such overpriced average sushi with 6 employees manage to stay afloat? Do the nips not see through this scam?

Could someone repost the part about him making the gaijin pay more while being friendly with all the japanese

>$300 per customer
>10 seats
>30 minute meals
>8 hour work shift

How do you go broke if you make $48,000 a day? Even if the fish is 10% of the budget, that's still $43,000 a day. Jiro probably takes 90% of that. That's $800 for a day's work for each employee. That's more than $200k for everyone there. Jiro probably makes $10M a year.

I doubt he’s open doors during lunch rush. You probably gotta have reservations booked months in advance.

I just looked up who does these videos, this guy is gold Top Kek.

Your meal is only limited to 30 minutes, and his restaurant is booked year round. There's no way his restaurant isn't perpetually full from opening to closing.

If only webms have sound.